7 Reviews for Ivan Nicolau Photography

It was a pleasure to have Ivan and his team, as our wedding photographers. From the beginning introduction, they made me and my husband very comfortable. As you know, weddings can be very stressful, but Ivan helped make the day easy and less stressful for me. They photographed me and my friends as we got ready for the big day and they were so quiet and you could barely tell they were there. They were very discreet, yet they got great shots! I cried when I saw the wedding photos and slide show. They captured so many wonderful moments of our wedding day and I will cherish these photos forever. They were very professional and fun and I would recommend them to all my friends and family.

Profile Picture Julissa, 9/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ivan and his team were a pleasure to work with. He helped calm my nerves about my big day with some great tips and even helped with my timeline! It was great to not have to worry about my wedding photographer as having great images was one of the most important things to me. He was really knowledgeable about different poses and had some creative ideas. I am so happy with his services and would recommend him to anyone in need of a photographer!!!

Profile Picture Gianna, 6/29/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

When I started looking for a photographer I found Ivan right away and knew after seeing his work, that I didn't need to look any further. One of the things that impressed me the most was his responsiveness. Other photographers I spoke to prior, took days to even get back to me. We had a lot of fun working with Ivan on our wedding day. He helped make the experience worry free, allowing us to really enjoy the day with our friends and family. My husband and I thought the photos were amazing and look forward to working with him again when it comes time for our family to grow!!

Profile Picture Nataliya, 6/15/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ivan and his team did an amazing jod from start to finish. When we began meeeting with him during our engagement he was organized, listened carefully to what we wanted, followed up in a timely manner, and he genuinely cared about us and wanted our experience to be perfect. He provided everything we wanted in a photographer during our planning experience. The wedding day was wonderful and the finished product was beautiful! He did a lovely job with a video of our pictures and captured some beautiful moments throughout the day. We would highly recommend them - any bride and groom would be lucky to have Ivan and his team for their photographer, for any event!

Profile Picture Robin Lynn, 5/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ivan was an awesome photographer for my wedding! He was professional, polite, and worked with me for all my ideas and visions. He made sure I got exactly what I wanted, the pictures came out amazing, and I would highly recommend him for any type of photography needs. Book him for your special occasion!!!

Profile Picture Dixie, 5/18/13, 1 Review
4.7

We were so happy with our wedding shoot and pictures. The photographer was on time, very professional and accommodating throughout the entire event. The pictures are amazing. We will always be able to look back on our wedding and remember it in full detail thanks to such professional quality.

Profile Picture Mali, 2/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

He was an amazing photographer, and went above and beyond anything I could've asked for, and really listened to anything we asked him too :)

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/6/12, 5 Reviews