Iva Lee's Day Of Coordination Reviews

6 | San Clemente, CA

6 Reviews for Iva Lee's Day Of Coordination

• Paige

Paige Smith · Married on 10/11/2019

Couldn't have done it without them!

We chose Iva Lee’s as our caterers and decided to use their day-of coordination service as well. And I’m so happy we did! Miya Carew was our point person, and she made our wedding planning so much easier and less stressful. I couldn’t imagine getting married without her help and guidance! Because she was also our point of contact for the caterers, she knew everything about our wedding timeline, menu, drink set-up, guest needs, tables, etc. Miya is so easy to communicate with — she’s super responsive, friendly, and professional. She was always willing to answer all my questions (and my mom’s!), meet with me and husband in person to go over details, and check in on us and our other vendors to make sure everything was lined up and ready to go. I so appreciate the hours she spent with us as we asked her question after question about everything from ceremony traditions to which drinks people typically gravitate toward at a wedding. She’s a wedding wealth of knowledge. Thank you, Miya! On our wedding day, Miya made sure everything went as smooth as possible. She has a great energy, and really makes sure the couple, their families, and the vendors know exactly what they’re supposed to be doing at all times. Her help and experience allowed me and my husband to be completely present and just enjoy ourselves during the wedding, without thinking about the logistics or the guests at all. What a gift! I can’t recommend her more.

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 09/28/2019

Thank you Miya!!!

I loved working with Miya from Iva Lee's Coordination. She was very responsive throughout the entirety of my lengthy engagement. She's organized yet super relaxed/flexible and cool as a cucumber. I feel like Miya also went above and beyond for us in so many ways: from mailing me various napkin swatches when I wasn't able to drive to the rental showroom, to making sure we got to enjoy cocktail hour food, to dropping us off at our after party.... even going as far as to help one of my "eccentric" wedding guests fix her fake eyelashes. Our day went so perfectly and smoothly, thanks to Miya!

Sent on 12/06/2019

Ashley · Married on 08/20/2016

It's taken me a while to get around to writing reviews for all the vendors we worked with on our wedding day, but better late than never, right? Working with Miya from Iva Lee's was the best use of our wedding budget. She held our hands through the entire planning process, and made our wedding day stress free. She had all our family members and friends organized and rounded up for pictures, cocktail hour, etc, and she had them raving about what a great job she did. Our photographer even texted us from her next wedding a few weeks later saying she wished Miya was there!! Thank you for making our day perfect, and for being timely, organized, professional, and fun!

Sent on 02/27/2017

Joanna · Married on 05/29/2016

My husband and I VERY highly recommend Iva Lee’s Day of Coordination!! Our coordinator, Miya, went above and beyond what we would have expected from even the best of wedding day of coordinators! Our wedding day turned out to be absolutely perfect, and we owe that in great part to Miya! She was extremely awesome to work with (nice, responsive and all around great!). She gave us fantastic advice and made us feel completely at ease about things that would otherwise have been very stressful. As one of the first of our friends’ groups to get married, we did not know much about wedding planning when we began, but Miya would answer all of our questions (even the silly ones!) quickly and thoroughly. She made us feel confident about the wedding day throughout the entire process. The day of the wedding went SO SMOOTHLY due to her coordination – she was on top of everything!! Hiring Miya as our day of coordinator truly was one of the best decisions that we made during our wedding planning process BY FAR!

Sent on 06/16/2016

Emily · Married on 05/30/2014

My husband and I had the most wonderful experience with Iva Lee's Day of Coordination. The manager, Rachel, made our entire wedding experience just flawless! We felt that the process was extremely well organized and personalized. As many brides understand, on the day of your wedding you just want to show up and have all of the magic happen behind the scenes and that is how our wedding day went because of Rachel & Iva Lee's. Thank you again for making our special day just perfection :)

Sent on 06/10/2015

Rachel Salas is awesome! I do not know what I would have done without her on my big wedding day! My wedding was not even held at a typical wedding venue and she still made sure everything went smoothly! As a bride I did not have to stress on my big day and everything went great without a hitch. She is very talented at what she does. She is patient, creative, and takes the initiative when needed. She is the type of person you want not only to run your wedding but have as a friend! I highly recommend Rachel and Iva Lees Day of Coordination!

Sent on 06/11/2015