35 Reviews for ItsHot.com Jewelry and Watches

This is a great store if you are looking for an engagement ring, wedding bands or earrings, had a custom engagement ring made at their NYC store (we are not married yet), everybody at their custom jewelry department just amazing, they will explain and walk you through the whole process making it very easy. This is for sure the place where we will be buying our wedding bands and other future jewelry!

Profile Picture Dennis, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

My wife wanted a diamond ring and I found a perfect match for her from this merchant. The ordering process and shipment was quick and easy. I highly recommend it to others who are looking for something special and unique.

Profile Picture Vit, 5/23/17, 1 Review
1.0

I honestly don't understand how anyone could give them a positive rating in any category. The diamonds are FAR below grade, the customer service is the worst I've ever experienced, they treat you terribly and the ring I purchased snapped in half a week after and they refused to give me a refund. I had to go through my credit card company to get one. Buy at your own risk.

Profile Picture User7735290, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I have selected a ring for my fiancée. The price was great and Thanks to Itshot.com, she loved it very much. She started flaunting her ring in friends. She was surprised that how I can choose such an awesome ring for her. I will definitely recommend them to my friends and family.

Profile Picture User7419123, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

great company, worked with me on customizing a princess cut wedding band to match my engagement ring. Very happy with my ring and service. thank you!

Profile Picture Jess, 7/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

It was our wedding anniversary last week. So I gave a surprise gift to my spouse. It was a diamond ring that I bought from Itshot.com. the whole experience was quite good with them. They have ample of designs and each of them has its own uniqueness. My wife just loved the surprise. I would highly recommend them to others.

Profile Picture User6597966, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

I purchased a men black Diamond bracelet. This item was a great piece of work. I live in Atlanta and my item was bought on a Friday and it was at my house by the following WWednesday. I will definitely order from them again.

Profile Picture Tony, 3/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Men often complain that when they go out to buy jewelry, they find scarce designs. There aren’t a lot of different options to pick from because the field of jewelry targets women primarily.
However, if you have been to Its Hot, you will find that it is one of those sites where you can find a huge display of both men’s and women’s jewelry. There are a lot of stuffs that I found at the site. Not only did I find stuffs that I needed to buy, but there is a lot of other stunning and eye catching designs that I found as well.
Regardless of whether you want to buy jewelry for wedding purpose or for other events, you will find a lot of different products to choose from. What makes It’s Hot one of the best options has to be the blend of best quality and right rates.
It is hard to find the finest jewelry products that fall in the right budget. However, It’s Hot manages to give you just that. The kind of quality of stuffs that they have is phenomenal, par excellence and top notch. I will definitely recommend this store. I bought my engagement ring from this website and ever since then, I make it a point to buy all my stuffs from this site itself.
I have now placed various orders at this site and every time, I did so; I was extremely pleased by the kind of experience that I managed to reap out of it.

Profile Picture Michael, 11/4/13, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

We purchased my engagement ring from ITSHOT and loved it. We needed a wedding band to match, but it was oddly shaped. Jennifer worked with us on design and timing and provided a gorgeous ring at a great price. We could not be happier!!

Profile Picture User3613167, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

I found a "gorgeous" wedding ring for my new husband here. Everyone comments one it's unique style and classy look. It has great quality diamonds without looking too flashy or ordinary. The price was great also!

My ring was purchased from Zale's. It is beautiful and I could not ask for more!

Profile Picture Sonja, 7/13/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Purchased the 3.40 carat eternity band. It is absolutely gorgeous and I got it at a great price compared to the jewelry stores at our local mall! I totally recommend It's Hot and will buy other items in the future☺

Profile Picture Terri, 5/24/13, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

The most outstanding service ever. Not only was the ring and earring almost half the price of buying in a jewelry store, the service was unmatchable. We sent the ring into get resizesd, I asked the local jewelry store how long just to compare, they said a minium of 21 days. I sent it in had it fixed and back in my hand in less than 6 days. I would recommend this store to anyone and everyone that asked about wedding rings, diamond earrings or jewelry in general. the best around

Profile Picture Dennis , 9/1/12, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I live outside of the United States and as you can imagine, buying jewelry online is not something one does lightly especially if you have never used the store before. Its a matter of blind trust. I sent a friend of mine to go "check the store out, see if they are genuine because their prices are unbelievable." I got in touch with Brian who became my sales manager and point of contact. I was pressuring the company to get the ring to me at an address that I was going to be at for one week but that did not work - I was too impatient. However when I called and said I was leaving and can they send the ring to another address, that was no problem and it was sent to me in the Caribbean. The fedex notification said I would get the package in three to four days. I got it the next day. I was soooo pleased and impressed. The rings are gorgeous and indescribable - even more gorgeous than I imagined. We purchased my husbands wedding diamond wedding ring and my engagement set. I definitely recommend Its Hot . Com. They are professional and efficient and you can see that a lot of time is taken to make such intricate pieces look so great. I cannot say enough! Thank you Its Hot!!!!

Profile Picture Juliette, 7/21/12, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Quick custom order got it in a week
Beautiful engagement ring
Ordered online sight unseen
Couldn't be happier
Cert of authenticity is reassuring
Will definitely be back
Great site excellent service

Profile Picture M, 5/30/12, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

My husband wanted a wedding band with diamonds. They are so expensive in retail stores. I looked online and found itshot.com. Read the reviews and most were good. We decided to order a watch and see how thing s went. For shipping to Canada, you have to pay $45 shipping, but it comes the next day. Awesome for the money we saved on the watch and because we are so impatient. So we tried the wedding band about a month before the wedding. # 405607. It didn’t come the next day. I called and they were out of stock. Brian helped me out. I paid $100 extra though. The ring came in about 10 days. It’s so much nicer than the picture. He gets lots of compliments. I would definitely order jewelry from this website again.

Profile Picture Bethelyn, 5/5/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

excellent workmanship, excellent customer service and excellent products.

Profile Picture Manooch, 2/17/12, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Buying from ItsHot.com was the best thing I have ever done. The prices on their rings are undoubtably the best prices you will find world wide. I looked at jewellery stores in Sydney (Australia) for prices on the same ring and they were three to four times the amount.There was no way we would have been able to afford to buy this ring retail in Australia. My only regret is we did not buy my engagement ring from ItsHot.com as I did not know about this company. I am so happy with my wedding band, the quality and size of the diamonds are amazing. The staff were so helpful and responded to my emails straight away. I will only ever buy diamond jewellery from ItsHot.com and I highly recommend the company and will recommend family and friends to buy from them. You will have peace of mind buying from ItsHot.com. I have never been happier with a purchase :)

Profile Picture De-Arn, 4/23/11, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I often bought some jewelry at itshot.com and I always was satisfied with the service and with the jewelry! I will buy again after christmas! Cool store! Keep doing your things! greetings from Switzerland, Raffi

Profile Picture Raffael, 9/23/10, 1 Review
4.7

I enjoyed the lovely mens diamond bracelet you and your team made for me, I was the center of attention. Thank you very much for keeping me informed when I was overseas, and I also see something else that’s very nice that caught my eye, it’s in the all black diamond bracelets, I see y’all have tons of them. I’d like to buy one when the winter comes so can you keep me updated with that and maybe the price will drop some. But thanks a lot for the lovely bracelet and the continuous business we’ll be doing in the future.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Robert , 7/6/10, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

My husband and I are both Marines stationed in Okinawa. At the time of our marriage we could afford wedding bands, but not the engagement ring. About 4 months after we got married, my husband presented me with a BEAUTIFUL ring he bought of Its Hot. It was .6 carats with an incredible unique design. It was perfect, everything a girl could dream of in an engagement ring. I am usually weary of "customer testimonials" but I hope this helps someone else! The shipping was quick and the price of my ring was easily hundreds of dollars less than anything we had found before. I was also skeptical about buying the ring online, but we took a leap of faith and it was completely worth it!!! I was even a little surprised of the quality and size of the diamond, the picture on the website just didn't do it justice. I love ItsHot.com!!!
Alycia
United States Marine Corps

Profile Picture Alycia, 4/2/10, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I ordered a cool wrist watch from itshot.com to surprise my hubby on the wedding day. He was stunned by the gift. It looks nice on his wrist and he is loving it. The delivery was timely and their long time presence in the market makes their product's value stronger.

Profile Picture Rachael, 1/1/10, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Jewelry, Wedding Planning

I am extremely happy with the service i received. My two diamond necklaces arrived in perfect condition and at a fraction of the price I would have normally had to pay. Your customer service representatives were very professional, and i was delighted to receive such quick and easy help especially in regard to the specifications i requested.
Thanks again for your help.

Profile Picture mary, 12/12/09, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

ItsHot.com is a great online jewelry store, I originally heard about them from my co-worker. I ordered a lovely diamond eternity band (item code #006886) in rose gold and I adore it. I am planning on getting the same band in white and yellow gold to wear all 3 rings as a set. The sales person helping me (Boris) was very professional, updated me on the status and when the ring was shipped out, so ordering from Itshot jewelry was a pleasant experience. I did have to exchange the ring (I was a bit off on my ring size), and the company was understanding and exchanged hassle-free. Great value for the money and free Fedex shipping, will be ordering from Itshot again! Thanks

Profile Picture Anna, 9/15/09, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

my short itshot.com review: I originally wanted to visit their showroom in NYC, but due to limited time and free shipping, I just went ahead and placed my order over the phone and received a beautiful diamond eternity band in a little over a week. My wife loved her Valentine's day gift and was happy to find out the ring was hand made for her, in her size (5.5) and gold color (yellow) in New York. I priced out a similar diamond ring at a local jeweler and saved quite a bit by purchasing from itshot, in addition to free shipping and no sales tax (I'm in NJ). Got the ring appraised locally, and it got valued at over double what I paid, real diamonds, gold and good craftsmanship. Overall, a great experience with ordering, cusotmer service and product, will purchase again!
thanks, Jerry

Profile Picture Jerry, 7/15/09, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

We got great one of a kind rings at whole sale price with appraisal papers & all...can't beat the deal we recieved.

Profile Picture Chikeyia, 5/24/08, 5 Reviews