It's Your Day Reviews

13 | Linville, VA

13 Reviews for It's Your Day

13 It's Your Day Reviews

Heidi · Married on 01/13/2018

I wasn’t sure I wanted or needed a wedding planner until I “met” Jess through her Instagram page. Her positivity but realness spoke to me and I just knew I had to have her by my side while wedding planning and on the big day. Leading up to the wedding I felt like I was Jess’ number one priority no matter what other events or life things she was handling, she was always there at the drop of a hat. This made me feel super comfortable with having her conduct my day. Jess’ ability to organize and communicate with all vendors in order to pull off a fabulous day is unmatched. As Jess does more weddings, I have no doubt that she will continue to grow even more as a professional, especially with large weddings, making her one of the best planners around.

Brittany · Married on 10/06/2017

Jess is simply AMAZING. From our initial phone conversation I knew we clicked and she undersood my wedding vision. Jess took sooo many items off of my plate both prior to the wedding and on the day of. She worked with me and the venue on how to cut some costs, optimize our expenditures and how to better work with some of the vendors.

Prior to the wedding we finalized the timeline of events and conducted a walkthrough of the grounds, bridal suite and reception space. Jess was phenomenal at keeping the millions of items in check, groomsmen in line and order of events on track. Jess was a literal life saver and was the best stress reliever I could ever have asked for. I would recommend Jess in a heartbeat, and am forever grateful for all of her help and guidance on our big day!

Anneke · Married on 09/23/2017

Jessica was the one who really made our wedding. From her joyful spirit to her helpfulness, I don't know what we would have done without her!
    Leading up to the wedding she was the calm in the storm, encouraging me and helping me with last minute decisions and ideas.
    When it came to the actual wedding day Jessica did not disappoint. She made sure that the first look happened perfectly while keeping family and guests at bay, while organizing extended family for photos and handing out snacks that she had brought to hungry bridesmaids!
    Honestly everyone loved her so much we all wished she was a guest at the wedding!
    Wedding planners are truly a talented bunch and Jessica and her team at It's Your Day are some of the best!

Sabrina · Married on 12/31/2016

Jessica is a joy to work with! She came alongside our non-profit to coordinate our annual fundraising banquet + was magnificent.

Brittany · Married on 10/09/2016

Jessica was awesome. She helped to plan our engagement. She took my vision and executed it flawlessly and went above and beyond. I highly recommend her

• Courtney

Courtney · Married on 10/01/2016

Prior to getting engaged, I never thought about how I would want my own wedding to look and I definitely never had a "vision" for it so you can imagine the anxiety I felt after I got engaged and started looking into all that goes into planning a wedding. The checklists alone were overwhelming. It didn't take me long to come to the conclusion that I would need help and direction throughout the process so luckily it also didn't take me long to discover Jessica. We share some mutual friends and after being recommended to her I reached out and explained my current situation. She immediately got back to me and not only assured me that she could help but also recommended a partial-planning package that was tailored to my needs. For me, I had a good handle on my budget, it was the design and implementation that I needed help with so my package was geared towards helping me with that aspect of the wedding. That of course is a huge aspect and it involves so much and I can honestly say I could not have done it without Jessica. She made vendor recommendations (which were all great) and set up visits and consultations with all of them. After booking them, she was the main contact so she took all of their calls and emails and answered all of their questions so that I did not have to worry about that. We had regular calls that kept me on schedule and she was always available and responsive when I texted/called/emailed with a question. She did so much more and definitely went above and beyond my expectations and most importantly, she helped me find my "vision". I look back on pictures now and can't believe how beautiful everything was and I have Jessica to thank for that. I highly recommend her! :)

Kayleigh · Married on 09/03/2016

Jessica was so easy to work with. From the first moment I spoke with her on the phone, I knew that she was the one who would help plan my dream wedding. She was always available if we had any questions or concerns. On the day of our wedding, her team executed things beautifully and we couldn't have been happier with they way things turned out! We definitely could not have done it without her! She is awesome and one of a kind!

Micaela · Married on 08/06/2016

Jessica went above and beyond her duties. She was our advocate and voice long before and after our wedding. She was efficient, thoughtful, helpful, and personable. She truly went out of her way to make sure our day was perfect. I would recommend her wholeheartedly!!

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 05/28/2016

Jessica made sure my wedding went without a hitch while getting hitched! I highly suggest her!!!!

Jessica and the whole team were very good at making sure everyone was happy and was enjoying the wedding

Kristin · Married on 03/11/2016

Congrats to all the brides planning their big day! I really enjoyed planning and organizing every detail even though it's a lot of work. However, when the week of the wedding arrived, I wanted to hand over my plans to a professional as I wanted to enjoy every moment of this special time. The work was over and it was time to celebrate. I highly encourage all brides to have someone execute their vision - this is a once in a lifetime experience and you don't want to spend it worrying if the cake was passed or not, if the florist showed up on time, where the photographer will shoot in case of rain, etc. etc. Let a professional handle it - call Jessica. She truly cares about your big day and takes her role very personally.

Jessica Lail with It's Your Day is absolutely amazing! If someone asks me about a wedding planner I think no further than Jessica Lail. She responds to any question you may have with in minutes, she is prompt, energetic, creative, willing to go a mile and beyond, organized, flexible, fun, knowledgeable, resourceful, patient, understanding and by far worth every penny. I was incredibly stressed with little details, seating, check lists, vendors, insurances etc. and she helped me with everything along the way. I did not have a care in the world on the day of my wedding because I had no doubt in my mind that Jessica had it all under control. I would highly highly recommend her to my friends, family, and strangers.

Jennifer · Married on 04/29/2017

If you are looking for a wedding planner who knows when to listen, when to speak up, when to take control and when to let things roll- you want Jessica with It’s Your Day VA. Jessica is an incredibly talented wedding planner who asks you what you want out of your wedding experience and then considers them every time she makes a recommendation or decision. As a result, she turns your dreams and visions into reality. She’s kind of magic.