It's So Ranunculus Flower Shoppe Reviews

It's So Ranunculus Flower Shoppe 1
It's So Ranunculus Flower Shoppe 2

Elisa Ciampa · Married on 10/28/2018

Not Your Average Floral Arrangements

Leah was absolutely AMAZING! We didn't have a specific vision for our florals, just that we wanted purple, orange and lots of fall accents! She absolutely killed it. It was exactly what we wanted. Leah's creativity really shows through on every piece. We didn't want traditional floral arrangements, and that's what made Leah and her team the perfect fit. She made every centerpiece different and funky with the most unique flowers.

Paulette · Married on 09/15/2018

h and her team truly represents the best florist in CT! They did our flowers for our wedding this past weekend and it was incredible! Everyone talked about the flowers and how gorgeous they looked throughout the venue including my bouquet! I could not be happier with how everything turned out! Leah you rock and I am so glad we got a chance to work together! Thank you soooooo much!!!

Carissa · Married on 11/05/2017

We could not be happier with both our wedding flowers and with our overall experience with It's So Ranunculus. Leah was so great to work with - after each of our meetings we really felt like she understood the look/theme that we were going for with our wedding. Not only did she provide the most GORGEOUS flowers for our ceremony and reception, she even offered to set up our centerpieces at our tables! Also the bouquets that she made for myself and my bridesmaids were STUNNING. The colors were literally perfect! We highly recommend It's So Ranunculus for your wedding (and any non-wedding) floral needs!

Sent on 11/10/2017

It's So Ranunculus Flower Shoppe's reply:

Ahhh!! You're SO kind and sweet. We loved making your wedding so unique and special. How lucky were we do pick the flowers that were grown with love.?!

Christine · Married on 09/09/2017

Leah is amazing. She gets to know you, adheres to your unique style, and uses the most gorgeous (not to mention LOCAL) floral arrangements I have ever seen. There are no words to describe how wonderful it was to work with her. From table arrangements to bouquets, she captured the look and feel of what we wanted at our wedding better than I could have ever imagined. THIS IS THE BEST FLOWER SHOP TO GO TO! If there is ever an occasion where I need flowers, there is no question or doubt on who I will be going to!

Christine · Married on 09/02/2017

Leah is AMAZING! She was so much fun to work with and so creative. Her prices are super reasonable too! She was able to work with my budget and give me the most gorgeous flowers I have ever seen. Their beauty lasted for three weeks past my wedding they were so fresh. I could not recommend her more enthusiastically! Brides- book her! She will make your wedding simply gorgeous!!

It's So Ranunculus Flower Shoppe 3
    It's So Ranunculus Flower Shoppe 4

Diane · Married on 08/19/2017

Leah did an absolutely amazing job on flowers for our wedding! I can't say enough about how much I loved my bouquet and the center pieces she put together. She has such a creative eye and really made our decor unique and beautiful. I had a vision of what I wanted and she was able to execute more beautifully than I even imaged. She is so sweet and energetic, and really gave us personal attention. I would HIGHLY recommend It's So Ranunculus Flower Shoppe!

• SoonToBeMrsE

Nicole · Married on 05/27/2017

Leah was great! I have the personality type of 'leave it to the professionals'- I met with Leah a year before our wedding, told her what I liked/didn't like and let her run with it! All the flowers turned out better than I imagined! We didn't get centerpieces from Leah as we did a different DIY project- and Leah still had so much focus on our day and didn't make it seem like a 'small job' (like some other popular florists did). I called Leah 2 days before the wedding as somehow I realized I never told her I wanted to include a family heirloom in my bouquet, and my hairdresser requested some flowers for my hair. Not an issue at all! Leah wrapped up a few different options for the hair flowers and added the watch on when she arrived the day of our wedding. Our flowers lasted all day and looked so beautiful!

Madison · Married on 09/02/2016

Leah is the best! I LOVED working with her. She could tell I was a bit of an obsessive bride and she was so cool about everything. I had a vision and she made it happen and still stayed totally within my budget. She is very reasonable and if something is going to push you over budget she never comes in with "no" (like some other people I met with did) she suggests a way to keep the integrity of your idea while still keeping you within your price range. She is truly talented and also very grounded, a hard worker, and fair. If you want someone who is going to be a lot of fun to work with, will give you an excellent final look, and will NOT provide you with any additional stress then hire Leah. She rocks!

Christine · Married on 07/08/2016

Leah and her dad were amazing to work with while planning my wedding! Leah took LOTS of time to listen to me (and my mom) as we described my vision for my wedding! She gave her honest opinion, provided great advice, and REALLY delivered with my beautiful bouquet, bridesmaid's bouquets, swags, and centerpieces! She is WORTH every PENNY!!!

Melinda · Married on 06/24/2016

Leah is absolutely amazing. She knew we were on a budget and helped us stay in that budget, even making suggestions on how to save even more money. The flowers were more beautiful than I imagined. Trust her, she knows what she's doing! I received tons of compliments on the flowers and would highly recommend her to anyone.

Elizabeth · Married on 06/17/2016

Leah and her team did an outstanding job for our special day. Leah was an absolute joy to work with- she was able to make our vision come alive within our budget and deliver a product/service that our guests are still talking about. And her creative eye makes her someone you can trust to deliver and exceed your expectations. We can't thank them enough for making our special day that much more special.

We will be highly recommending them for floral services from weddings and beyond.

Gina · Married on 06/04/2016

I loved working with Leah. She is so accommodating of budget and was able to make my somewhat vague description of what I wanted into reality. I was initially nervous to meet with florists thinking my budget would never cover the flowers I wanted for my wedding. Leah took the time to get to know me and to get a really good idea of my vision. Leading up to my wedding, the flowers were the one thing that I really had no worries about at all. I knew she would do an amazing job and she did. I was blown away by the beautiful bouquets and arrangements she made to decorate my venue. I got so many compliments from guests on the flowers. It was such a pleasure working with Leah. I highly recommend her for a stress-free experience and beautiful arrangements.

Jen · Married on 06/03/2016

We were so impressed by the flower arrangements that we received for our wedding! Leah is has a fantastic eye for making bouquets and they exceeded what I thought possible. She was always very professional when we met and asked many questions to ensure that the bouquets would be exactly what we wanted. I couldn't recommend It's So Ranunculus more!!

Krista · Married on 05/13/2016

Absolutely beautiful floral arrangements, and AMAZING service. Leah listened and made my wedding vision a reality. She offers suggestions, and pays attention to every detail. I am still getting compliments on my flowers and can't stop looking at photos of them! I have seen her work at other weddings and events as well, and you can always tell it was her, by the uniqueness of her designs, and how everything flows perfectly, from bouquets, to table arrangements, right up to the flowers on the cake. I HIGHLY suggest!

• Micki

Micki · Married on 04/30/2016

I'm a first time bride and working with Leah has been fantastic. Her energy, sparkle, ideas, sense of humor and professionalism all roll up into making the planning a wonderful, fun experience!

Karen · Married on 11/21/2015

Leah, along with the work that she does, is INCREDIBLE! My aunt has been going to It's So Ranunculus for years and typically looks to Leah to create beautiful holiday arrangements. She recommended that I check it out for our wedding and I'm so glad I did. Leah is super creative, easy to get along with, and fun to work with. She made the entire process exciting and easy. I really had no idea about what I was looking for for flowers and she spent close to two hours with me showing me what we could do until we found the right combination of flowers. We got married on site at our venue and I wanted something different for a backdrop for our "alter" where we were having our ceremony. She used an 8 foot table and designed a beautiful and romantic backdrop with a mix of flowers, candles, and lanterns which was unlike anything I had ever seen before. Her work far exceeded our expectations. I can't say enough good things about Leah! :) Thank you!

• W

Wendy · Married on 09/26/2015

I. Love. Leah. She came highly recommended from several different sources and I immediately fell in love with her. Her shop is beautiful and funky and fun and unique; just like her. I had no idea about anything when it came to flowers. I knew I loved sunflowers and that was about it. From our first meeting, Leah knew exactly what I wanted (even though I didn't). Every idea she had; everything she described just seemed so much like me, I was embarrassed to not have thought of it first. The flowers on the day of were even better than she had described. The bouquets looked like something out of a magazine and the entire venue was sprinkled with sunflowers. It was perfect. Additionally, Leah was so much fun to work with. My husband wasn't terribly excited with the wedding flowers, but Leah made him feel like part of the process and comfortable. When we left the meeting he looked at me and said "That was so much fun!". Leah is another vendor that I am lucky enough to have used that I hope will turn into a friendship. She is sweet, genuine, talented and insanely nice. I could not recommend working with her enough.

We could not have been happier with our experience with Leah from It’s So Ranunculus. We met with several florists who either didn’t understand our vision or were just horrendously overpriced. It’s So Ranunculus was our last meeting and within minutes I knew it was a perfect fit. Leah is warm, outgoing, professional and creative. I showed her some inspiration photos, discussed my venue and my general plan and left it in her very capable hands. The result was better than I could have imagined. Every little detail was perfect. She designed the most perfect lush bouquets, decorated the arch we got married under, the boutonnieres, the flower girl crown, and the most unique centerpieces. My guests were fighting over the centerpieces at the end of the night! Leah was also very easy to work with. I had a bunch of décor items that I wanted to include and she was gracious enough to incorporate them into her work with little to no instruction. If you are even considering it, don’t hesitate and go with It’s So Ranunculus, you will not be disappointed!

mary · Married on 09/04/2015

Thank goodness for Leah at It's So Ranunculus. We had a different florist lined up and they basically strung us along for a month and then tried to charge us double what our budget was. We went to It's so Ranunculus 2 weeks before our wedding! Leah could not have been helpful, kind, and on-the-ball. She completely understood our "vision" and immediately set to work. We asked her to fill 113 antique bottles, make 8 bouquets and 8 boutonnieres. Locally sourced flowers was something we preferred if possible and that is exactly what we got. She told us at the meeting that with 2 weeks to go she was going to order what she could, go to local farms, and even pick stuff herself to make it all come together. I felt confident in her from the moment we met.
    When I saw our bouquets and the centerpieces I could not believe what an amazing job she did. They looked better than I ever could have even imagined. I felt like I was looking online for inspiration, I couldn't believe it was my wedding! They flowers were beyond beautiful. We got so many compliments and I didn't want to put my bouquet down! (It also helped that they had the perfect table numbers to match our theme. Much better than what our caterer had to offer!)
    What happened with our first florist was a blessing in disguise. I am so happy that we found It's So Ranunculus and would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone.

Katie · Married on 08/23/2015

Leah and her team delivered for our wedding in August! All of the bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres were beautiful, my grandmother even had hers preserved! Leah did the flowers for my brother's wedding a few years ago and she was our first choice!

Kathy · Married on 07/10/2015

Thank goodness for Leah at It's so Ranunculus! I had a florist issue, and needed a new one only a few months before our wedding, and Leah was HIGHLY recommended to me. First of all, she is an absolute pleasure to work with!!! She has a knack for understanding the vision, and delivering!! My bouquet had peonies, ranunculus, anemones and had a base of hydrangea that you didn't really see to make it full. Leah was priced very reasonably (peonies aren't cheap) and offered ways to stay within a budget. Her shop is adorable, and I wish I lived closer (though my husband is probably glad we don't) because I would want to stop in and get flowers all the time! The delivery of flowers was flawless, and I still can't even get over how BEAUTIFUL my bouquet was!! We didn't have floral centerpieces, but I know Leah would have nailed those too! I would recommend Leah a million times over!

Lea · Married on 05/23/2015

They did an amazing job, my flowers were beautiful and the staff is awesome!

Kelly · Married on 03/07/2015

I am a wedding vendor myself so I was extremely selective with the companies I used for my wedding.

It’s so Ranunculus created all of my flowers for my wedding, March 7th, 2015. Well, they’re not only talented with real flowers over there. Everything was composed of fabric flowers, feathers, jewelry, and an array of sparkly accents. The way that Leah put together my bouquet was absolutely breathtaking. And, with the help of Cindy and Anna, they put together the most beautiful bouquets for my bridesmaids and flower girl, made wonderfully unique boutonnieres for all the men and ring bearer, helped me with all of my pew decorations, and made a perfect feather and rhinestone cluster for the cake. Everyone is still talking about how amazing and unique they were. And everyone at the flower shop was so sweet and they really care about what they do. They put so much love into their work and it shows. It’s a pleasure to work with great people like that and I recommend them for anyone’s wedding or any flower needs, for that matter.

Crystal · Married on 10/31/2014

Working with Leah was a dream! From the very moment I met her I felt relaxed and put at ease. She was extremely understanding of my ideas and was willing to work with me through out the entire process. Her customer service is beyond words. You can tell she not only loves what she does but truly cares about the bride and their needs. She is the most amazing florist and on the day of the wedding I was breathless. Her attention to detail was stunning. Thank you Leah for making our day a true fairy tale.

Todd · Married on 09/28/2014

Leah was excellent, very friendly helpful and worked with our budget. Her flowers were beautiful and her staff was also excellent. I highly recommend Leah for all floral needs.