IT'S PURE ENTERTAINMENT Reviews

52 | Parker Dam, CA

52 Reviews for IT'S PURE ENTERTAINMENT

Aileen · Married on 10/28/2019

Arabella’s debut

Lucas is amazing . from day 1 we met him , I was just in awe for all the ideas he comes up to make my event especial .he did more than what we expected of him , every one in my party loves him . And he bring out the dancing powers in them .Kudos to the whole crew.. 110% recommended.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Lisa Silver · Married on 06/02/2019

Bar Mitzvah

We can't thank Pure Entertainment enough for helping make an absolutely fantastic party for our son. They were responsive, professional, and made the whole evening so much fun. All our guests had a blast and went out of their way to tell us how much they loved DJ Paul and the whole crew. Our daughter has already asked for Pure (and DJ Paul) to do her Bat Mitzvah in 3 years. Thanks soooo much for everything!!

Sent on 06/08/2019

Saara · Married on 06/01/2019

Way beyond my expectations!

Pure entertainment is where you want to go when looking for a professional, respectful and creative DJ. Lucas and his team created and maintained an incredible environment for our party and had us on our feet dancing all night long. I am still receiving messages from our guests telling us how much fun they had and how incredible the emcee, DJ and dancers were. This was a night to remember!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Stefanie Friedman · Married on 05/05/2019

It’s Pure Entertainment

Lucas and his team were incredible at my daughter’s Bat Mitzvah. They had so much energy and had everyone on the floor from young to old. Paul (DJ), Sean and dancers were so fun much fun, everyone had a blast!!!

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • LEXI

Lexi Gelman · Married on 05/05/2019

Lexi's bat mitzvah

My daughter went to a Bat Mitzvah saw you and said I must book you. I listened to her without even seeing you. Well after Lexi Bat Mitzvah I clearly understand why she had to have you.
    You guy's truly gave Lexi the best party ever
    The music was amazing the dancers were great and most or all you kept the crowd going. Not only were the kids dancing but you had adults in there chairs dancing and singing. You guys know how to make a party
    Thank for making Lexi's party incredible and one people wont forget about!!

Sent on 05/11/2019

M Friedman · Married on 03/17/2019

Bar Mitzvah

Look no further!!! This company is outstanding!!!! The service Pure Entertainment provided before the event was outstanding and included answering all of our questions during in person meetings, phone calls and e-mails. As for the actual event, they were beyond incredible!!! I'm still receiving many compliments as to how unique and amazing Pure entertainment was at the bar mitzvah. They kept a crowd consisting of many different age groups dancing and also entertained everyone during the sit down dinner.

I will not hesitate to hire Lucas and his team for all our family's future events. Highly Recommended!!!

Sent on 03/21/2019

Sari · Married on 02/16/2019

Absolutely amazing from start to finish!

Lucas and his team at It’s Pure Entertainment surpassed all our expectations. It was a spectacular, fun-filled, action packed evening extrodinaire. Lucas is so talented, organized, resourceful and just a pleasure to work with. He doesn’t stop and gives you 100% all the time. He engaged every age range from 2-88 and everyone had a blast! We can’t thank him enough for such an incredible evening filled with awesome music, exceptional dancers, fun contests and creative games. He kept everyone engaged and happy throughout the night. We give Lucas at “it’s Pure Entertainment” a perfect rating.
    Thanks,
    Sari

Sent on 02/22/2019

Maya · Married on 01/12/2019

Lucas is THE BEST of all!!

Talented, professional, knows what is needed to have everyone on dance floor, kids and adults together, love what he is doing and belong on stage, it’s been a couple of weeks after our party and I receive such great comments about Lucas, my son asked
    To have him and he knew why, trust him with everything he suggests, he knows what he is talking about!

Sent on 01/29/2019

Neil · Married on 11/10/2018

Party extraordinaire

Lucas was an absolute pleasure to deal with. His communication and response time was exceptional, we never wondered what was going on. His experience showed in our preparation meetings. He listened to the vision we had an led it to fruition. We appreciated that Lucas has packages for budgets of all sizes and he helped us decide upon the one that suited us best while respecting our budgetary needs. He took all the hassle out of the evening by running the agenda and helping with any questions other vendors may have had. However, if we had wanted to take the lead ourselves he would have let us. The evening was a massive success with many comments about how amazing Lucas and his team were and about how incredible it was that he was able to keep everyone engaged from ages 2 to 92. We would not hesitate to hire or recommend Lucas and his team for a future event. One of our family members from out of town even took his card!
    Thank you Lucas for the event our daughter dreamt about.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Sara Desroches · Married on 10/26/2018

Amazing time

Paul exceeded our expectations! He got our Members dancing all night long-- even those who are usually shy or hold back were having a BLAST. Such an amazing time with Paul!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Stacie · event on: 06/02/2018

DJ Paul and PURE entertainment were a delight to work with from the get-go. From the meeting at our home, and his kind nature and his staunch professionalism, DJ Paul was the perfect addition to our celebration. Our guests were entertained the whole night through, and Paul kept the lines of communication open all night long. I highly recommend Paul and PURE Entertainment for your event!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Galit · event on: 03/17/2018

Pure entertainment did an amazing job at my sons Bar Mitzvah! My guests where entertained and the dance floor was crowded throughout the evening! Pure entertainment was very helpful and attended to my every question. The evening was a great success and I will definitely book Pure again for my future events!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Allison · event on: 02/24/2018

Lucas and It`s Pure Entertainment brought so much energy and enthusiasm to the party that our guests had no choice but to dance and enjoy! I expected to walk around and visit with our guests during the natural `lulls` in the evening but there were NONE!! They had everyone engaged from the start to the very end!

We got endless compliments on Lucas and his team! Everyone was asking about them and saying what a great job they were all doing! One of my friend`s kids told his mom that he wants Lucas to host his bar mitzvah (which isn`t for another 5 years! ??)

Sent on 02/26/2018

Ply · event on: 01/20/2018

It’s the best DJ company, energizing, engaging, and professional. Every guest (adults and kids) can’t stop complimenting how well the DJ and dancers kept the party up beat.
    I will definitely use this company again and again for my up coming events ( school events, Bat Mitzvah)

Sent on 01/27/2018

shelly · Married on 12/10/2017

Lucas, the dancers, the music, the entire crew, were just amazing. They made my daughter's Bat Mitzvah so unique and exciting, i couldn't have asked for better entertainment. They met my expectations 110%. Its not a party without Lucas and his team. See you next time!!

Sent on 12/12/2017
  • X

X · event on: 12/02/2017

Lucas and PURE Entertainment were terrific! Their energy and enthusiasm was infectious and they got everybody up and dancing - kid and adults alike. We had endless guests commenting on how amazing they were and asking how we found them. We even had a staff member from the venue complimenting them! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Maria Jose · event on: 11/11/2017

Lucas was recommended to us by the venue owner ( The Factory Lounge ) and I have to say that it was an excellent decision because Lucas and his team delivered more than what I expected and the party was a total success among teenagers and adults. Communication; phone calls, emails replies, changes on the agenda and meetings were fast and efficient. The Quinceanera party was so much fun, kids danced and enjoyed every single song. Lucas knows how to keep the party going. He played all the music the kids wanted to dance to and even the adults got a nice set of Spanish music to enjoy. Thank you for making Emilia's party such a great success and unforgettable memory. You and your team are the best. Highly recommended it !!!

Sent on 11/20/2017
  • F

Felicia · event on: 10/14/2017

Lucas,

Words cannot express how grateful we are for the amazing job you and your team did at Ben's Bar Mitzvah. You kept our guests excited, entertained and dancing! The kids absolutely loved you. But I think the adults loved you even more. I have not been to an affair (especially our own) that has been such an amazing success! Not a day has gone by that someone hasn't told me how much fun they had at Ben's Bar Mitzvah and how amazing you were! We can't wait to have you and your team at PURE ENTERTAINMENT help us celebrate our daughters uocoming bat mitzvah.

Thank you for everything!

Scott and Felicia

Sent on 10/27/2017

Nurit · event on: 10/07/2017

Thanks Luca and extend also thanks for all your team.
    You made Uri's Party unforgettable !!!
    We appreciate all your suggestions and of course for understand our wishes.

If you are looking for an amazing party Pure Entertainment is your option,
    Ruben and Nurit,

Sent on 10/11/2017
  • W

Wilma · event on: 09/09/2017

We had a great evening. Lucas kept the party going all night!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Nicky · event on: 08/27/2017

There are no words to describe how fantastic and amazing
    IT'S PURE ENTERTAINMENT was!!!!
    Lucas Margulis you are PURE amazing - You kept the crown moving till midnight,
    Your energy, you passion, was priceless.
    You are a PURE star and I highly recommend you

Sent on 09/11/2017

Maria · event on: 07/02/2017

5 stars is not enough for how amazing this service was, Pure Entertainment and Lucas as the MC/DJ with his crew made my son's Confirmation a party to remember. All our guests kept saying it was the best party they ever attended. They were full of energy, charismatic and were able to engage all age groups to get off their seats and on the dance floor. From the panning stage to the minute the party started Lucas attended to our needs, was flexible, creative, on point and thoroughly entertaining. I would recommended him for any event whether its for a party, wedding, corporate events...he inspires a lifetime of memories and laughter that will last forever!!! Thank-You from the bottom of my heart Lucas for helping me organize an amazing Confirmation party for my son which he will always remember.

Sent on 07/10/2017
  • User5411520 · event on: 06/03/2017

Lucas and his team was absolutely amazing! He took care of every detail and ensured that our daughter had the most special night. He went out of his way to bring us creative suggestions and worked within our budget to throw an unbelievable party. Lucas took charge and worked with the venue the night of the event so that our family could truly enjoy the evening with our friends and family. Looking through our candid pictures, all of our guests were laughing, participating in games, dancing and visibly having an amazing time. Lucas got the party started right away and kept it going all night. His energy is unparalleled! Lucas, thank you so much for making our daughter's bat mitzvah so special. We feel very fortunate to have met you and wish you continued success.

Sent on 06/14/2017

Heather · event on: 03/26/2017

It's Pure Entertainment provided an amazing evening of games and dancing for my daughter's Bat Mitzvah. They helped me plan all aspects of the entertainment, and were extremely creative and supportive. I had no idea how to plan this event, but they gave us wonderful ideas and followed through beautifully. They really listened to what my daughter wanted. The evening was incredibly fun and high-energy; the kids were fully engaged at all times. The dancers were talented, friendly and polite, and the owner Lucas, who was our MC and more, was amazing! I would highly recommend them to anyone planning this type of event.

Sent on 03/31/2017

lianne · Married on 11/12/2016

Lucas and his team were AMAZING!!!! He was always available to answer any questions we had during the planning process and had great recommendations on how to make our day special. He gave us great ideas and suggestions on how to keep the party going. We've received MANY compliments from guests regarding the music and the party atmosphere Lucas created. He had everyone (including grandparents) dancing from the minute we entered the room until the end of the night when the venue shut us down (around 1:30 am). I would highly recommend Lucas and his team and would definitely hire him again for other parties! I would also recommend the extra lights and DJ booth package! It was the perfect touch and got everyone in the party spirit!

They truly went above and beyond to make our day special and a night to remember!

Sent on 02/02/2017