201 Reviews for It's A Perfect Day Weddings

Altar Decor (15)
Non-Floral (14)
Aisle Decor (13)
Flower Petals (13)

Patty was a dream to work with! We spoke on the phone a couple of times, but mostly communicated through emails. I sent her pictures of what I wanted for my bouquet, arbor, cake and reception decor and she nailed it! Everything was even better than I had imagined! People are still talking about the arbor (it was stunning) and how beautifully the reception space was decorated! She was so easy to work with and is amazing at what she does! The Hilton Sandestin is lucky to have such a great florist vendor!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/25/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Patty did an amazing job. Her communication was prompt and efficient. I gave her a color scheme and a picture for inspiration for the bouquet and boutonniere. She took the idea and ran with it!! She is so talented in what she does and her pride in her work shows. Everything was just Perfect, and the attention to detail was not overlooked. She was the "icing on the cake" from my wedding day that I am still enjoying. Patty and her work is a true reflection of the name of her business in making it a perfect day wedding, I know it was for mine.

Thank you Patty, from the bottom of our hearts. I appreciate you going above and beyond for us.
Mr. & Mrs. Allen

Photo for It's A Perfect Day Weddings Review - Detail of the lanterns, starfish and chair sashes
Photo for It's A Perfect Day Weddings Review - bouquet
Photos
Photo for It's A Perfect Day Weddings Review - table flowers
Profile Picture Linea, 8/16/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Patty was wonderful to work with. She was always responsive when I tried to contact her and had great ideas when I needed help. Everything she did looked gorgeous from the bouquets to table decorations to lighting and the arbor. She even went above and beyond on the arbor with beautiful flowers and decor and on the cake tables by adding a houndstooth tablecloth and A for Alabama since my daughter and husband both graduated form there. Have not gotten photos yet or I would upload them.

Profile Picture Muriel, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

So in love with my wedding bouquet! Patty was always very quick to respond to my emails! Highly recommend

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/27/18, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

Amazing experience! I had a vision and Patty made it a reality!

Profile Picture alma, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Patty is incredible!! I know nothing about flowers and simply told her what colors I wanted (coral and teal) and she created STUNNING bouquets. She even added in seashells which set them over the edge. I received so many compliments about our flowers!!

Profile Picture Devon, 6/30/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We were paired with Perfect Day through our planner at Seascape and could not have been more pleased. Long distance planning is scary but this was a pleasure and the arrangements and bouquets were unique and just what we had envisioned for my daughters beach wedding. They were super flexible when we had a close call with the weather and had some last minute requests that required extra work on their part. I didn’t meet the whole team but Amber and Patti were super great to work with.

Profile Picture Cndy, 6/30/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

From our first meeting in January until the wedding in May, Patty, and Amber, were extremely attentive to our wishes and the details, very helpful with suggestions and options, very flexible and cooperative in working within our budget and overall, kind, helpful, understanding and caring.
We sent Patty several images of things we liked and how we wanted things to look.
To our surprise and amazement, every single detail matched our vision EXACTLY!!!
Patty and her team created the beautiful, elegant and awesome ceremony and reception of our hopes and dreams. They NAILED every single detail!!!
Thank you Patty and Amber for everything and most especially for truly making our dreams come true!!!!

Profile Picture Mollie, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Jewelry, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Everyone I had the pleasure speaking to were such a joy to work with. A lot of my decor planning was based off pinterest photos which they were able to accommodate to greatly! As they know I was really picky with how I wanted my flower crown to look, but they did it! They made it look good! The colors were even spot on! I specifically asked for dusty lavender and dusty pink, and they picked flowers that matched my wedding color palette. With how everything turned out, I seriously couldn't have asked for more. They are definitely pro and know what they are talking about. Thanks so much guys!!!

Profile Picture Paige, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant

Spectacular job!! I gave Perfect Day Weddings my colors and some general concepts for the bridal bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, groomsmen boutineers, beach arbor, and cake. They listened and perfectly blended it all together with my vision. They captured it better than I even imagined!!! I absolutely loved the results. Not only did they handle the flowers, but also took care of a basket for the favors and got the perfect glow sticks to finish the night, and the reception centerpieces I had no worries. Very professional and efficient.

Profile Picture Jessica , 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

We just recently got married on April 7, 2018 in Destin, Florida. This was a destination wedding so you can imagine how stressful it was to plan a long distance wedding. Patty Bilbo with Perfect Day Weddings did an amazing job planning our wedding. She planned our wedding as if it was her own; she took care of every single detail. She was very helpful in giving suggestions for arbor color, bridesmaids bouquets, flower girl flowers, ceremony and reception decorations, etc. It didn’t matter what I asked perfect days wedding, they made my dream wedding come true. I would absolutely recommend Perfect Day Wedding and watch the magic evolve on your special day! Thank you so much Patty Bilbo from the Enclard’s!

Profile Picture Daffne Briggitte, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Wedding Planning

These ladies were an absolute dream to work with! So kind and communication with them was amazing! Definitely recommending them to all my friends!

Profile Picture Samantha , 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Planning a small family wedding and being from out of town not knowing any local vendors, I am so thankful I choose It's a Perfect Day Weddings. Patty was great to work with and my flowers were exactly what I wanted. The flowers were stunning and very reasonably priced. She was so accommodating and very helpful when we had questions about the area. I highly recommend this comapany!!!

Profile Picture Tatia, 3/11/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Consultations, Delivery

I can’t say enough about how grateful I am for having Patty and her team on the day of my wedding! The amount of stress that was taken off was unreal. From the moment we had our first meeting to the day of the wedding she was understanding of what I wanted and was honest about what would look good and what wouldn’t and I really appreciated that. She made my bouquet as well as my bridesmaids and made my flower girls hair band. It blew me away with the quality that she provided. It rained on my wedding day but she made the indoor ceremony just as beautiful! I would completely recommend her for your wedding without question.

Profile Picture Kimberly , 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Patty was fantastic!!! Somehow communication was misinterpreted and the day of the wedding we were short 2 boutonnières, however that was no robe for patty before I could realize it, 2 more showed up!! She did great!! My bouquet was exactly like I the idea I sent her!!! Highly recommended!!!

Profile Picture Crystal, 11/11/17, 1 Review

The best ever! When I got my
Flowers I literally cried. So sweet, and great value. Would highly recommend

Profile Picture Alexia, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I live 18 hours from Florida and planned my wedding 10 months before. Mostly consisted of emails and was very simple and easy!

Profile Picture Erin, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Planning a destination wedding can be scary! Having only the ability to share pictures and ideas often doesn't work well. "It's A Perfect Day" was really just that! Everything was just what we wanted and very beautiful!

Profile Picture Beth, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Patti was awesome! Flowers, arbor, lighting, centerpieces etc etc. everything was perfect!!!! I had sent her a modgepodge if pictures and told her simple and the colors and she nailed it!!!

Profile Picture Michaelanne, 9/23/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

I am the mother of the bride and also a professional wedding photographer. For years I have worked on weddings here and there with Patty and she has never failed to astound me. Her clients give her a basic idea of their dreams and Patty comes up with the true meaning of above and beyond. I have seen some truly homely venues become dreamlands with her expertise! I had always recommended Patty for my brides and knew when my daughter was getting married she was the only one we wanted! Poor Patty....we started with a bride that was out of town (no problem at all), a venue that was certainly a visual challenge and a wedding that was 40 miles from the reception with a hurricane headed in our direction. Let me tell you, Patty may have been flustered and panicked, but we never saw it. She remained calm, upbeat and rational even when we moved the ceremony up three hours on the morning of the wedding. It's not to say she is afraid to say no if something cannot be done, but she wants her clients to have the best wedding experience possible. Her simple decorations at the ceremony were straight out of a Style me Pretty blog post. Perfect fresh flowers were hanging from the chairs and the bouquets were impeccable. The biggest WOW factor was the reception venue. The only thought I had was that she had actually turned a sow's ear into a silk purse! All of our guests echoed similar reactions and to say the reception was picture perfect was an understatement. If she is open for your big day, jump on it quickly! She is beyond amazing!

Profile Picture Mari, 9/10/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Patty was great to work with! The arbor was absolutely amazing and turned out so much prettier than I could of imagined at our beach wedding. Centerpieces were gorgeous as well. Thanks for turning my wedding into my fairytale ending!

Profile Picture Erin, 9/9/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Patty and her staff were the crown jewel of our wedding festivities. The flowers, cafe lighting, sequin tablecloths and chandelier over the wedding cafe made everything magical. We loved working with Perfect Day Florists and appreciate everything they did to make my daughter, Kara's wedding so special. They were so warm and friendly to work with, and they exceeded our expectations!

Profile Picture Kara, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The name says it all! It’s a Perfect Day Weddings delivered! My daughter’s beach wedding and courtyard reception were beyond perfect! Patty and her daughter did an outstanding job from start to finish, the flowers, the rentals the arbor, everything was spot on!

Profile Picture Tammy, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Patty, our florist, was excellent and brought our destination wedding to life. Her fresh flowers were gorgeous along with wedding decor. She is very skilled and has an eye for detail- She will match your wedding colors you ask for with examples I showed via email, which exceeded my expectations. Upon meeting her prior to our arrival while visiting the resort, she was down to earth & easy to speak with and acknowledged all my requests. With some recommendations given to me, I was extremely pleased with everything and knew I was in good hands.

Profile Picture Emily, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Beautiful Wedding arrangements. The flowers were expertly selected and arranged. The staff was helpful. More than we expected.

Profile Picture Katie, 8/12/17, 4 Reviews