192 Reviews for It's A Perfect Day Weddings

Altar Decor (15)
Non-Floral (14)
Aisle Decor (13)
Flower Petals (13)

Everyone I had the pleasure speaking to were such a joy to work with. A lot of my decor planning was based off pinterest photos which they were able to accommodate to greatly! As they know I was really picky with how I wanted my flower crown to look, but they did it! They made it look good! The colors were even spot on! I specifically asked for dusty lavender and dusty pink, and they picked flowers that matched my wedding color palette. With how everything turned out, I seriously couldn't have asked for more. They are definitely pro and know what they are talking about. Thanks so much guys!!!

Profile Picture Paige, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant

We just recently got married on April 7, 2018 in Destin, Florida. This was a destination wedding so you can imagine how stressful it was to plan a long distance wedding. Patty Bilbo with Perfect Day Weddings did an amazing job planning our wedding. She planned our wedding as if it was her own; she took care of every single detail. She was very helpful in giving suggestions for arbor color, bridesmaids bouquets, flower girl flowers, ceremony and reception decorations, etc. It didn’t matter what I asked perfect days wedding, they made my dream wedding come true. I would absolutely recommend Perfect Day Wedding and watch the magic evolve on your special day! Thank you so much Patty Bilbo from the Enclard’s!

Profile Picture Daffne Briggitte, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Wedding Planning

These ladies were an absolute dream to work with! So kind and communication with them was amazing! Definitely recommending them to all my friends!

Profile Picture Samantha , 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Planning a small family wedding and being from out of town not knowing any local vendors, I am so thankful I choose It's a Perfect Day Weddings. Patty was great to work with and my flowers were exactly what I wanted. The flowers were stunning and very reasonably priced. She was so accommodating and very helpful when we had questions about the area. I highly recommend this comapany!!!

Profile Picture Tatia, 3/11/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Consultations, Delivery

I can’t say enough about how grateful I am for having Patty and her team on the day of my wedding! The amount of stress that was taken off was unreal. From the moment we had our first meeting to the day of the wedding she was understanding of what I wanted and was honest about what would look good and what wouldn’t and I really appreciated that. She made my bouquet as well as my bridesmaids and made my flower girls hair band. It blew me away with the quality that she provided. It rained on my wedding day but she made the indoor ceremony just as beautiful! I would completely recommend her for your wedding without question.

Profile Picture Kimberly , 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Patty was fantastic!!! Somehow communication was misinterpreted and the day of the wedding we were short 2 boutonnières, however that was no robe for patty before I could realize it, 2 more showed up!! She did great!! My bouquet was exactly like I the idea I sent her!!! Highly recommended!!!

Profile Picture Crystal, 11/11/17, 1 Review

The best ever! When I got my
Flowers I literally cried. So sweet, and great value. Would highly recommend

Profile Picture Alexia, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I live 18 hours from Florida and planned my wedding 10 months before. Mostly consisted of emails and was very simple and easy!

Profile Picture Erin, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Planning a destination wedding can be scary! Having only the ability to share pictures and ideas often doesn't work well. "It's A Perfect Day" was really just that! Everything was just what we wanted and very beautiful!

Profile Picture Beth, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Patti was awesome! Flowers, arbor, lighting, centerpieces etc etc. everything was perfect!!!! I had sent her a modgepodge if pictures and told her simple and the colors and she nailed it!!!

Profile Picture Michaelanne, 9/23/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

I am the mother of the bride and also a professional wedding photographer. For years I have worked on weddings here and there with Patty and she has never failed to astound me. Her clients give her a basic idea of their dreams and Patty comes up with the true meaning of above and beyond. I have seen some truly homely venues become dreamlands with her expertise! I had always recommended Patty for my brides and knew when my daughter was getting married she was the only one we wanted! Poor Patty....we started with a bride that was out of town (no problem at all), a venue that was certainly a visual challenge and a wedding that was 40 miles from the reception with a hurricane headed in our direction. Let me tell you, Patty may have been flustered and panicked, but we never saw it. She remained calm, upbeat and rational even when we moved the ceremony up three hours on the morning of the wedding. It's not to say she is afraid to say no if something cannot be done, but she wants her clients to have the best wedding experience possible. Her simple decorations at the ceremony were straight out of a Style me Pretty blog post. Perfect fresh flowers were hanging from the chairs and the bouquets were impeccable. The biggest WOW factor was the reception venue. The only thought I had was that she had actually turned a sow's ear into a silk purse! All of our guests echoed similar reactions and to say the reception was picture perfect was an understatement. If she is open for your big day, jump on it quickly! She is beyond amazing!

Profile Picture Mari, 9/10/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Patty was great to work with! The arbor was absolutely amazing and turned out so much prettier than I could of imagined at our beach wedding. Centerpieces were gorgeous as well. Thanks for turning my wedding into my fairytale ending!

Profile Picture Erin, 9/9/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Patty and her staff were the crown jewel of our wedding festivities. The flowers, cafe lighting, sequin tablecloths and chandelier over the wedding cafe made everything magical. We loved working with Perfect Day Florists and appreciate everything they did to make my daughter, Kara's wedding so special. They were so warm and friendly to work with, and they exceeded our expectations!

Profile Picture Kara, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The name says it all! It’s a Perfect Day Weddings delivered! My daughter’s beach wedding and courtyard reception were beyond perfect! Patty and her daughter did an outstanding job from start to finish, the flowers, the rentals the arbor, everything was spot on!

Profile Picture Tammy, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Patty, our florist, was excellent and brought our destination wedding to life. Her fresh flowers were gorgeous along with wedding decor. She is very skilled and has an eye for detail- She will match your wedding colors you ask for with examples I showed via email, which exceeded my expectations. Upon meeting her prior to our arrival while visiting the resort, she was down to earth & easy to speak with and acknowledged all my requests. With some recommendations given to me, I was extremely pleased with everything and knew I was in good hands.

Profile Picture Emily, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Beautiful Wedding arrangements. The flowers were expertly selected and arranged. The staff was helpful. More than we expected.

Profile Picture Katie, 8/12/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Patty was so very helpful with picking out the perfect flowers for the kind of bouquet I wanted! She knew just what to pick from the picture I showed her! Our arbor was also beautiful! She did not disappoint and my bouquet was absolutely gorgeous! I highly recommend It's a Perfect Day Weddings!!

Profile Picture Jamie, 8/5/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Corsages, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

We are in love with the final product of our wedding flowers! They looked like they were from a fairytale! Amber was incredible to work with! I was hoping for peonies, and she kept in contact with me throughout the season. She even came up with an alternative if the peonie season was short (luckly they lasted and she added the most beautiful peonies to my bouquet)! She was very upfront with pricing, and her professional input on my choices, which was so appreciated! Everything from my amazing bouquet, to the bridesmaids bouquets, coursages and boutineers was stunning! I was in awe the entire day just staring at how beautiful they were! She delivered them to our room, and even chased down the guys to make sure they pinned them correctly. You couldn't ask for better communication, quality and caring professionals! The dedication, perfection, and love that was put in to making our flowers blew us away! Thank you all so much!

Profile Picture Megan, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The flowers and centerpieces were amazing!!!! The special touches made the whole event amazing!!!!

Profile Picture Missy, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Patty was amazing! I was happy with my bridal bouquet and bridesmaids flowers that I cried! The center pieces were perfect! I couldn't have imagined a more beautiful reception and reception!! They were wonderful to work with!

Profile Picture Tarryn, 6/24/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Patti Bilbo did an amazing job. She was a vendor for my wedding at Hilton Sandestin, June 2017. I sent her all my ideas and she put together a beautiful presentation for the ceremony, reception and cake. For my cake I found the exact look I wanted but it was out of my budget so she replicated it with cheaper priced flowers and it looked amazing, just what I wanted.. I wish I could share all my flower photos. Breathtaking!

Profile Picture Kim, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Patty was such a blessing to work with. She helped me think through and develop how I wanted our wedding to look. She was kind, creative, accommodating and very easy to get in touch with. My mom and I flew to Destin to meet Patty several months before the wedding and she showed us so many props and gave me so many great ideas on how the decor could look. She listened to my concerns and she genuinely wanted me to have a great wedding. Our wedding and reception looked beautiful and we received so many compliments! I highly recommend her services to anyone who wants that "perfect day" for their wedding! Thank you Patty!

Profile Picture Janeice, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Working with these ladies, as an out of state bride, was phenomenal! Everything turned out greater then I imagined! Thank you all so much for all the flexibility and quality of your service!

Profile Picture Kristina, 6/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies

Patty at It's a Perfect Day Weddings made my daughter's vision for her wedding become a reality. She met with us to learn our style and preferences for colors and type of flowers, then worked hard to create maximum impact within our budget. Everything was delivered on time and was absolutely beautiful. We were especially pleased with the bouquets and my daughter's hair flowers. They were perfect! The ceremony space was simple and elegant. The reception area was romantic with bistro lighting and centerpiece groupings of lanterns, flowers, and shells. Patty also prepared a wedding program chalkboard highlighted by a stunning floral arrangement. The decor enhanced the natural beauty of our beachside venue. We found Patty to be flexible, creative, and committed to pleasing her clients. We could not have been happier and would recommend It's a Perfect Day Weddings without reservation.

Profile Picture Gail, 6/3/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Perfect Day Weddings seriously makes your day perfect. Patty is amazing in every way. She actually listens to what you want. She recreated a fake flower bouquet that I have in my house and it was perfect for a beach wedding. I wish I could relive the day. Thanks for everything!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 6/3/17, 1 Review