53 Reviews for It's My Party by Kathy Doherty

Imprinted Napkins (1)
Programs (1)
Engraving (1)
Thermography (1)

Kathy and her team are so professional and knowledgeable about wedding invitations and etiquette that they made our first experience as bride and mother of the bride totally delightful, easy and fun!
The invitations, response cards and lined envelopes we chose were gorgeous and very elegant. We highly recommend their services!

Profile Picture Donna, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Kathy was amazing to work with and so knowledgeable re: the etiquette of invitations...she had wonderful ideas and listened to all the requests of the Bride...She stayed in the budget and delivered the finished products timely and perfectly...the shop is filled with great favors and gifts...everything is displayed so beautifully...!! thank you to Kathy for the professional service with such a personal touch...you are the Best !!!

Profile Picture Lynn , 3/18/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Absolutely THE BEST EXPERIENCE ordering invitations from It's my Party by Kathy Doherty. I worked with Jania, and she was amazing. She was very PATIENT, professional, prompt in her responses, and very consistent. I know, sometimes it is hard to work with brides, but even after my frequent questions, she was always extremely pleasant, patient, and helpful to advise me to make the best decision. The prices are also the best. Nothing expensive. She works with you to get anything for the price you want. I recommend It's My Party 100 % !!!

Profile Picture Martina, 3/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Design, Consultations, Printing, Catalog Invitations, Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Thank Yous

I am very glad that we used "It's My Party" to purchase invitations for my daughter's wedding. Without Kathy's advice and guidance from her many years of experience we would have been overwhelmed by the process. Kathy was able to listen and understand what we were looking for and assisted us in putting together the perfect invitation. The product was beautiful and exceeded our expectations. The entire experience was very pleasant and I would highly recommend using "It's My Party".

Profile Picture Randi, 2/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I worked with Jania and she was absolutely amazing! She worked with me from beginning to end to help create my wedding invitations, wedding menus, and wedding programs. I received so many compliments from the invitations saying they were the most beautiful invitations they had ever seen! Everything was done so professionally and orderly. Creating an invitation can be an overwhelming process, and Jania helped me through the process so wonderfully. Thank you again for everything!

Profile Picture Ashley, 1/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Menus, Programs, Addressing, Design, Letterpress, Printing

I don't think I can remember a time I was so impressed by the quality of customer received by a business owner. Kathy is amazing and goes way above and beyond to get you what you need by the date you need it! My gift was available on time and looked perfect! Even with a few kinks (my fault) along the way, she made it happen!! I would more than refer this company and they will be my go to next time I need this service. Keep it up Kathy and it was a PLEASURE!! Monica M

Profile Picture Monica, 1/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Unique Services (Other)

Kathy was wonderful from start to finish! She knows what she is doing and it shows. She made the process easy and fun! I love the invitations we created and would recommend her to everyone and anyone that is looking to create a beautiful invitation for whatever their celebration is!

Profile Picture Meryl, 11/26/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Excellent variety of designs plus Kathy will help you create your own.
The end product is just perfect.

Profile Picture User7633016, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

It was an absolute joy to work with Kathy at It's My Party for my daughter's wedding invitations and accessories. Kathy is extremely familiar with all of her vendors and their products, and she was able to help us narrow the choices and to tailor each meeting to our needs and budget. The final products were beautiful, and we heard much positive feedback from our guests. We were doing much of our planning long distance, and Kathy was always available to answer questions, to make suggestions, and to steer us in the right direction each step of the way. Although she must have been working with other brides and events, we never felt that we were not her first priority. I highly recommend It's My Party, and I hope to work with Kathy again in the future!

Profile Picture laurel, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Kathy was simply AMAZING! She made what I thought was going to be an overwhelming experience, happy and fun! She took her time with my mom and I. She showed us so many different options and really took the time to narrow down all of the ones I flagged! She kept in touch with me during the entire process asking if I wanted to see proofs, giving me advice and also keeping me updated on when I would be receiving them. Anytime she thought I should consider something I was missing she gave me her opinion and I agreed every time. She is the perfect partner for any bride looking for the best invitations. I would recommend her to anyone.

The price was extremely reasonable, no hidden fees or outrageous expectations. I had visited one other invitation place and what they were asking was insane. When I found Kathy I was so relieved. She really made this process stress free. I will definitely be using her again for any of my other wedding paper needs. She was recommended to me from a friend and I will recommend her to all of my friends!!

When booking an appointment with Kathy, you are in great hands!

Profile Picture madison, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Catalog Invitations, RSVP Cards

Jania from It's My Party was the absolute best. It is an extremely daunting task to look through book after book of invitations and that's even before all the wording and font choices and colors that are so overwhelming once you finally settle on a design! She was EXTREMELY patient and responsive to emails. The invitations came out beautiful. It was worth using It's My Party just for the expertise and advice you get from Jania and Kathy. The wording of the invitations would've taken hours and hours but she helped us do it in 10 minutes. There are no hidden fees. After the invitations we also used them for all of our other wedding paper needs...cocktail napkins, bathroom towels, reserved signs, table signs and menus. They had numerous choices and color combinations. The most impressive part of all were the itineraries that Jania basically created. She took multiple ideas and put them together to make a beautiful trifolded itinerary for our wedding weekend. The bridal party is still talking about it! They came out amazing. I highly recommend using It's My Party for your wedding or any other party needs!!

Profile Picture Rachel , 7/2/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Catalog Invitations, Imprinted Napkins, Menus, Place Cards, RSVP Cards, Addressing, Consultations, Printing

Kathy and It's My Party were absolutely amazing, helping us create our perfect wedding invitation!

Profile Picture Jackeline, 6/25/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

It's My Party was amazing to work with. They are attentive to every single detail and make sure you're getting exactly what you deserve. Kathy would respond to my emails/calls right away. EVERYONE told me that our invitations were the prettiest and most elegant looking invitations they'd ever seen. I would recommend them to everyone.

Profile Picture Felicia, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Design, Embossed, Foil-Stamped, Consultations, Printing, Custom Invitations, Place Cards, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates

It was such a pleasure working with Kathy, she knows her business so well, and she had an incredible knack for bringing your vision to life. She made a few suggestions based on the style of my wedding, and my taste in general - and I am SO glad I took her suggestions because they came out gorgeous. I have gotten so many compliments on my invitations, and that would never have happened if it wasn't for Kathy. She also went out of her way to get the order in right away and make sure they were printed and mailed out as soon as they possibly could be. I had ordered my invitations almost 3 weeks late because of a bad experience with another invitation company- which is of course incredibly stressful- but Kathy dropped everything to meet with me and get them ordered as soon as possible. She also did a BEAUTIFUL job addressing my envelopes, and she got all 90 of them done in one day, which helped as well.
Bottom line, I will be recommending 'It's my Party' to every friend or family member I know that is planning a wedding or a party of any kind. I could not be happier with my experience and I would not even consider going to anyone else for any of my invitation or announcement needs from now :).

Profile Picture Jill, 4/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Party Supplies

It was great to work with Kathy. She is very knowledgeable and takes good care of her clients. I loved my invitations. Everyone was talking about how beautiful they were. I couldn't have picked a better place to have them made.

Profile Picture Marina, 1/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Kathy has been nothing but great since day 1. She is GREAT with communication and she really gets to understand you as a couple very quickly. She knew what we would like and what we wouldn't like. There are so many options and details with wedding planning and trust me, choosing invites and save the dates are NO exception. Kathy definitely took our questions and concerns and made us feel less intimidated by the entire process. She made sure we understood the entire ordering process and brought things to our attention that we never would have thought of- definitely a pro! She has so many amazing options to choose from as well! And it doesn't just stop there, she has a lot of wedding related merchandise to purchase and even for rental. We are more than satisfied with the service we've received and Kathy has made what we thought would be a tedious and long process a painless, smooth, and fun one! I HIGHLY recommend her for all of your stationary needs!

Profile Picture Rocio, 10/24/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Amazing professionalism and customer service. I purchased my bridal shower invitations, wedding invitations, escort cards and programs from here. Jania was very easy to work with and was extremely helpful in making suggestions for products within our price range. She was also extremely helpful in making suggestions for the wording of our invitations and programs. They had a nice variety of product to choose from in all different price ranges. Jania was able to make a part of the wedding planning I was dreading enjoyable and easy.

Profile Picture Wei-Lik & Aubrey, 10/17/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I am from Connecticut and was spending the winter in FLA. I needed to get the invitations done during this time for my daughters wedding in Augudt! I found It's My Party online and made an appointment. There was no need to go any place else! Kathy was fabulous!
I can't say enough about the whole process .
The invitations went out and have had incredible reviews from our guests! She was great to work with and knows her merchandise and is so helpful with the Do's and Don'ts!!! She also was able to take the initials from the invitation and get the cocktail napkins done. They came out beautiful !!
On a side note...After we picked the invitations, we were giving my mom a 90th birthday in February so Kathy was able to do these fantastic napkins in a very short period of time and then did thank you notes for me!!!!
She is so accommodating and made everything so easy!

Profile Picture Gloria, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Kathy was so very helpful and accommodating when we were picking out our invitations. She gave us exactly what we were looking for! She was amazing to work with and our invitations were absolutely gorgeous. We received so many compliments on them. We even decided to order out cocktail napkins from her :) Would absolutely use It's My Party for my stationary needs and will most likely order my Thank You stationary for after the wedding.

Profile Picture Katie, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Kathy was amazing! I don't know how I forgot to do wedding programs and table numbers but I honestly did not remember until the last 4 weeks up until my wedding! Kathy was very helpful and created beautiful wedding programs for me within my budget without compromising elegance and everything I wanted. I recommend anyone to use this company for all their event planning needs.

Profile Picture Nazia, 4/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Kathy was amazing...she has so much experience to offer when designing invitations. I had several consultations with Kathy to go through a number of different samples before finally deciding on the perfect invitations. They came out so well - she decided to display one! It was truly a team effort and I can't thank Kathy enough for helping me create the perfect invitation to send to our guest and really set the stage for our beautiful wedding.

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/18/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Thank Yous, Addressing, Design, Foil-Stamped, Consultations, Printing

Kathy was a pleasure to work with. I came into the store having no clue of what I wanted. Instantly she help me narrow down my vision for my wedding and what I truly loved (Art Deco) I work very crazy hours and she was ALWAYS quick to respond to my emails. Very helpful, patient, and professional.

Profile Picture Ludi, 4/11/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

It's my party is a wonderful place to get all your invitations for any event. I got my wedding invitations here and when I recieved them I was speechless with how beautiful they turned out. I worked with Kathy and we were there for almost 4 hours picking out invitations and she was so patient with us. I would recommend them to anyone. They are professional, courteous, and very helpful.

Profile Picture Laurel, 1/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Loved Kathy she was a pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture Melanie, 12/6/14, 6 Reviews