It's About Face Reviews

11 | Pensacola, FL

11 Reviews for It's About Face

• Kari

Kari · Married on 09/30/2018

Melody was Absolutely Incredible!

There are a million things you have to think about for your wedding- but do yourself a favor and lock in Melody with It’s About Face for your makeup! She was the perfect combination of talented, friendly, fun, genuine and patient. I did two trials and would contact her with random questions throughout the process. She was always responsive and incredibly sweet.

She came highly recommended by multiple people and is knows how to make you look incredible- but her energy and attitude really added to the entire experience. My only regret is not working with her for the other wedding related events that weekend! I wish I could give her more stars as she is that good...

Sent on 01/13/2019

It's About Face's reply:

Thank you for such a glowing review! Loved, loved, working with you and being a part of your special day. You were such a stunning bride!

Melody goes above and beyond as far as Im concerned! She uses hi-quality products and it makes such a huge difference, especially in photos! I was so happy with her work that I have her do my makeup now for formal/special events! She's the best hands down!

• User2720917 · 2+ years ago

Melody and her partner did an absolutely fabulous job with make-up for me, MOB, MOG and the make-up for my seven bridesmaids! With that many to do make-up for I thought we'd have to start the day extremely early but Melody worked with us and had us start at 9 and still had us all beautiful in time for the 2:30 wedding! The make-up looked fantastic even after a reception on the beach in the heat.

Sent on 07/07/2013

It's About Face's reply:

I loved doing your wedding! You were all such a pleasure to work with. I love your pictures, when I saw them I couldn't help but think how absolutely lovely and joyful you look.

Elan · Married on 09/01/2012

Working with Melody and the It’s About Face team was a pleasure and a truly amazing experience. They provide me, my mother, and my girls with magnificent service. They were patient, willing to provide touch-ups and were so poised. My mom surely gave them a hard time and they were patient to making sure her needs and requests were met. They handle her with great ease. Melody made me feel like we had been long time friends. One thing that I truly enjoyed about Melody is on the trial she explained everything she was doing as she made-up my face and gave me tips on what I should do for daily use. I had a beach ceremony (in the heat) and all of our make-up lasted throughout the night, sweating was not an issue. We all looked flawless the entire time. The makeup made us look impeccable and we all received compliments the entire time. If you need makeup for any event It’s About Face are truly the people to contact!

Sent on 09/18/2012

It's About Face's reply:

Elan you are one of my favorite brides!
    I loved meeting you, and everyone in your bridal party. You are a total pleasure to work with, and All of you looked amazing! :)

• Victoria

Victoria · Married on 06/23/2012

Melody was a voice of calm and reassurance! Her skills in her profession are incredible. I love makeup to begin with so we didn't hold back! I was worried with the eyebrows- I know you are laughing while you read this Miss Melody! but I have been using some color on my brows to darken them a bit- you are proud aren't you!? LOL! I received tons of compliments on my eyes- which is what I was going for, dramatic eyes (and NO ONE said a thing about my eyebrows! LOL- again about the eyebrows! My pictures looks great and my makeup- although dramatic eyes- doesn't look over done! Pamper yourselves brides and make this an expense you must have and one less worry for you to take care of the day of your wedding! You will not be sorry. I would love an excuse to use Melody's skills again! She provided me with a trial run of her skills at my mothers home and also accommodated me by traveling to my hotel on Santa Rosa Island the day of my wedding to do my makeup as well as my bridesmaid's makeup!

Sent on 07/19/2012

It's About Face's reply:

Victoria I loved doing your makeup! You are so beautiful and such a pleasure to work with.

( I am laughing about the eyebrows!) ;)
  • Donna

Donna · Married on 06/02/2012

I have known Melody personally for several years, and have always enjoyed our friendship. When my fiance and I decided to get married in Pensacola, FL, the city where we met - there was no question about who I wanted to do the makeup not only for me, but for my bridesmaids as well. I had seen Melody's work before and and was always in awe of how beautiful, yet natural, the brides looked. I didn't want to walk down the aisle and have my future husband ask, "Who is that? I don't even recognize her!" I wanted to be a more beautiful version of my natural self on that day. That's exactly what Melody did. She talked to me. Listened to what I truly wanted. And that's what she gave me. I would absolutely use Melody again for any special event I am attending, and have even suggested her to one of my friends who is getting married up here where we currently live in Virginia Beach. She is not only talented, but a genuinely great person as well.

Sent on 06/06/2012

It's About Face's reply:

Donna your wedding was so extra special on so many levels! You were breathtakingly beautiful and I know everyone who was there would agree!
  • ALISHIA

ALISHIA · Married on 03/25/2012

Melody Weber did the make-up for my daughter's "America's Next Top Model" birthday party for ten teens. After having their make-up the girls sat for professional photo sessions. No one could believe that they were the same girls when Melody completed their airbrush make-up. She was professional, timely, organized, reasonably priced, reliable, and very skilled at her job. Melody came prepared, gave insightful tips, and really listened to the needs of the fashion consultants and models. She was so good that the photographer wanted her information, and I have since booked her on other jobs. Our venue was not a wedding, but if I were getting married again..and when my four daughters need their make-up done for proms, weddings, or any event, there is no other person I would call before Melody Weber. I wholeheartedly recommend Melody Weber. I will be happy to tell you more about Melody, or let you see the pictures of the girls make-up anytime. Just email me at alishiamcdonaldpa@gmail.com, and I will send you the link and/or pictures.

Sent on 07/09/2012

It's About Face's reply:

This was the most fun! :) The girls were great!!!

Melane · Married on 09/04/2011

Melody was professional and fun. She listened to all of my wishes for make up and did a wonderful job. So thankful we were able to book her!

Mel · Married on 09/04/2011

Melody was professional and helpful. She listened to all of my needs and concerns. I highly recommend her!

Ashley · Married on 11/02/2003

Melody Weber is excellent in everything she puts her hands to. She is well trained in the art of make-up application, making every bride absolutely beautiful. Not only is she skilled and talented, but she has a personality that will knock your socks off!

Sent on 07/19/2012

It's About Face's reply:

Ashley you will always be the bride that inspired me professionally all those years ago!!! Love you to pieces. :)

Kimberly · Married on 05/20/2012

Melody did the wedding make-up for me, my mother, and three bridesmaids. The make-up lastest the whole day with our wedding being on the beach in the hot sun and dancing all night. The make-up made my wedding pictures look great. She did a wonderful job on the most memerable day of my life. Thanks Melody!

Sent on 07/06/2012

It's About Face's reply:

A memorable day for me too!
    When I arrived the bridesmaids were switching rooms, and then I saw all the ' repair work' needed from the car accident they had been in the night before. Black eye, broken nose...brings a whole new meaning to the phrase 'Life is what happens when you're making other plans'....felt so bad for them coming down for a destination wedding and that happens.
    I know spending the night in the ER was the last thing they planned on! They had a great attitude about it.
    Everyone ended up looking spectacular though.
    You were especially beautiful. So glad to be part of your day.