It's a Shore Thing Reviews

100 | Santa Rosa Beach, FL

100 Reviews for It's a Shore Thing

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Sally · Married on 04/14/2012

5 stars are not enough! Insert bonus star here. Overall rating: infinity/5.0. Having It’s A Shore Thing was BY FAR the best decision we made in planning our wedding. They are the champions of creativity and organization.

Our rehearsal dinner, welcome party, and wedding day were ALL so special, intimate, fun, beautiful, and most of all, described our love for each other. None of that would have been possible without the Jenns. Thank you so much for being my meeting maker, idea chaser, budget monitor, and most importantly - my cheerleader.

Sent on 08/14/2012
  • W

Wanda · Married on 03/31/2012

It was truly one of the most memorable moments of our life and no worries for me. All the details were carried out completely to a perfect occasion. So many of my guest commented it was the best wedding they have ever been to. This was my second time to use It's A Shore Thing and if I could plan another wedding, I would not even begin without them. I have referred them to many people and all are very satisfied.

Sent on 06/24/2012

Jason · Married on 11/19/2011

The Jen's from It's a Shore Thing were, no joke, absolutely amazing and fantastic. They took care of our wedding planning (and us!) from start to finish and thought of every detail - which of course made our wedding day stress free, even with the rain!! From the big picture stuff like band recommendations and catering, to the small little touches (like suggesting the Dunkin Donuts bar at the end of the night in honor of our Boston roots) they surpassed every expectation we had, seriously. Just as important, we had great fun with them along the way. If we could give them 10 stars, we would.

Sent on 06/24/2012
  • Lorin

Lorin · Married on 09/24/2011

Let us start by saying that our wedding was absolutely beyond our wildest dreams and that there is NO WAY that we could have done it without "THE JENS"! These women worked absolutely tirelessly and gracefully to make sure that every detail was confirmed and executed. We were not local, so to have someone from the Santa Rosa Beach area to make recommendations to our taste was absolutely crucial. Every single vendor that Jen brought to the table performed above and beyond, and the flow of the entire wedding weekend was flawless (and not without significant drama they corrected behind the curtains!). Lots of venues have their own planners on site, but It's A Shore Thing works for their clients, making sure their dreams come true. This review may sound like some paid recommendation, but believe us, they are the real deal obsessive detail-oriented team you need on your side for a perfect wedding. We are true believers. And if you don't believe this review, call them for our info and we will tell you ourselves. We owe them that much for creating our special wedding.

Sent on 09/27/2011

Jennifer · Married on 09/17/2011

Im not sure where to start with my Jen's. They are they best money well spent I had for my wedding. I cannot express the details that I would have missed or entirely stressed me out if it werent for them. When cutting wedding costs do not cut costs at a coordinator especially with the Jen's. They are beyond worth the investment and I couldnt have imagined my wedding experience without them. They are the best and will make your wedding so much more than you can imagine and take away all of the stress!!! XOXO Jen's!! Jenn3

Sent on 09/26/2011

Paula · Married on 05/28/2011

It's a shore thing was worth every penny! Jennifer was one of the best professionals I have ever had to work with.

Amy · Married on 05/14/2011

It's a Shore Thing was invaluable in planning our wedding. Jennifer used her years of experience to help us assemble the best team of vendors for our special weekend. She helped us stay on track with our decision-making and planning timeline, made great suggestions for cool details to incorporate, and helped us fine tune the ideas that we brought to the table. She is organized and detail-oriented, and she always has a back-up plan or two, just in case. Plus, she throws one heck of a party!

Jennifer was flexible and met with us many times in the months before our destination wedding. She even set up a video-conference with our florist so that we could do long-distance planning! She also made appointments and reservations for some of our pre-wedding activities (spa day and bridal luncheon) that weren't even on the wedding day. She and "other Jen" go above and beyond for their brides and grooms, and their taste is impeccable.

I have no doubt that we made the best possible decision when we hired It's a Shore Thing to plan our wedding.

• O

ann · Married on 05/07/2011

I cannot even imagine a wedding without It's a Shore Thing . They handled every minute detail and more. I would never attempt a wedding at the beach without them. They set all the appointments with vendors and guided us through every step. They anticipated questions and she even read my face on one of the next steps at a vendor. You can't get better than this! Don't hesitate to use It's a Shore Thing. It was a perfect night !!! Thanks so much!

Sent on 06/17/2011

Melissa · Married on 05/07/2011

My experience with Its A Shore Thing was absolutely perfect. I could not ask for a better, more experienced team to help make all of my wedding dreams come true. I believe the service provided was truly invaluable and my stress-free, perfect wedding would have never been what it was without Jennifer and her team.

Sent on 06/22/2011

Martha Ann · Married on 03/26/2011

Jen is amazing! She can do anything with ease! Everything went perfectly!

Kent · Married on 03/12/2011

Jennifer listened closely to what my daughter wanted her wedding to be, asked lots of questions and worked very well with my entire family. Any problems were immediately resolved. When I (Dad) became concerned about the entire cost, Jennifer brought the vendors together to figure out how to control some of the costs to get the total amount back in my comfort zone. We also took Jennifer's advice on several critical items which all turned out exactly right. Looking back, we would not have changed anything. The wedding was absolutely beautiful and executed flawlessly. She even identified some party crashers and had security show them out. Although we were concerned about the weather, she produced the perfect sunny day, with very little wind and a beautiful evening. Very Highly recommend Its A Shore Thing!

Paige · Married on 06/04/2010

I would recommend Jennifer at It's a Shore Thing to ANY bride. She was fun, helpful and got me some awesome vendors that I would not have found on my own. The company slogan is "be a guest at your own wedding." I did not have to lift a finger on my wedding day. She had everything under control, and I just partied away with my husband and family.

Sent on 06/16/2010

Janna · Married on 05/22/2010

Jennifer was wonderful to work with. She worked hard to make sure that my daughter's wedding was everything we envisioned!

Sent on 06/20/2010

Margot · Married on 05/15/2010

Jennifer was so awesome and made our wedding stress free! We went down one time 4 months ahead of time and planned it all in one day. She is organized with a laid back personality! I come from a family who runs late, and she was never pushy! Absolutely AWESOME!! Jennifer is best wedding planner in the whole world- that's right, the Whole world!! Im not just saying that because she was my only wedding planner - I am saying it because she is Legit!!

Sent on 06/17/2010
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 05/08/2010

Jennifer & JoAnne were amazing! I can't imagine planning a destination wedding without their help!!!!!

Sent on 05/25/2010

Katie · Married on 04/23/2010

The ladies at It's A Shore Thing made my wedding dreams a reality. Being from Kentucky, I needed ladies that I trusted to show me the light. I was totally amazed and had the best wedding ever!

Sent on 07/01/2010

Justin · Married on 03/13/2010

Jennifer @ It's A Shore Thing was PERFECT! She made me and my wifes dream wedding come true. I could not have asked for anything more.

Sent on 03/24/2010

Brittnie · Married on 03/13/2010

I am so glad my husband and I decided on using It's a "Shore" thing-wedding and even planning. I was a bit concerned that since our area is mostly beach weddings and that is what most planners typically specialize in we would have a hard time with any planner we chose, being that our wedding was going to be the complete opposite of a beach wedding. As soon as I met with Jennifer my concerns melted away. After seeing and experiencing our totally nontraditional totally unique wedding I believe that It's a "Shore" thing can pull off any wedding. Everything was so prefect down to the last detail. They did everything and I never had to stress or worry about a thing. The day of the wedding went even smoother than the year of planning it. A great experience overall. I will definately recommend It's a "Shore " thing to anyone who is getting married.

Sent on 03/24/2010

Sidney · Married on 10/31/2009

Let me just say that I would not have survived my wedding without Jennifer! She has a great relationship with all the vendors in the area. Anything I needed she took care of. She is always looking out for her brides.

Sent on 09/28/2010

Jennifer · Married on 11/22/2008

I love these girls! I would recommend to anyone!!!

Sent on 12/16/2008

Betty · Married on 11/01/2008

Excellent, Excellent! Jennifer with It's A Shore Thing was amazing!!!!! Always a step ahead of what was happening and very prepared. It was a joy to work with her. She made our day perfect!!!! Thank you so much, Jennifer.

Sent on 11/03/2008

Alison · Married on 11/01/2008

Cheryl and It's a Shore Thing were absolutely wonderful! Using their services not only relieved my stress, but also made the wedding week and day much more enjoyable for my husband and our families. My mother and I had an absolutely enjoyable wedding day--no one asked us even one question! Cheryl took care of every detail, both big and small. That peace of mind was well worth the money! I have already recommended to 3 friends, and will continue to do so when anyone is planning a wedding in the 30-A area.

I can't say enough wonderful things about how easy Cheryl was to work with, throughout the planning and our wedding day. We had to unexpectedly postpone our wedding due to my fiance's illness. Once I picked a new date, Cheryl notified all of the vendors, even those she had not booked. I don't know what I would have done without her.

Sent on 02/03/2009

Amy · Married on 10/25/2008

It's a Shore Thing was amazing! They helped me through my entire wedding planning process and provdied exceptional service. They were always available to answer any questions and provide advice. They are THE BEST!

Sent on 11/04/2008

Coni · Married on 10/25/2008

Joanne was terrific! Exceeded all of our expectations

Sent on 11/13/2008

Ragan · Married on 10/18/2008

Its a shore thing is AMAZING! Hiring Cheryl Walton as our day of planner was the BEST decision we made in the whole wedding planning. Cheryl went over & beyond the call of duty. She was there for us anytime we needed anything or had any questions what so ever. Thanks to Cheryl our wedding day was absolutely perfect. I would highly recommend Its a Shore thing & Cheryl Walton to any bride looking for the perfect wedding . They will make it happen flawlessly!

Sent on 10/31/2008