Italian Wedding Company Reviews

148 | Milan, IT

148 Reviews for Italian Wedding Company

I had a lot of ideas, which Veronica helped me realise, while suggesting many others of her own. She was knowledgeable, professional and helpful, communicating clearly in a way that was important as I live far away from the wedding venue. On the day, she was unobtrusive but ever present, giving everyone confidence and handling all last-minute issues instantly. I recommend her and the team at Italian Lakes Weddings highly.

Sent on 06/15/2014

Jacqueline · Married on 06/21/2013

In June 2013 we had our wedding at Lake Orta in Italy. It was organised 100% by Valentina & Ernesto and it was the most amazing experience from start to finish. Initially, it takes a bit of getting used to, letting someone else organise such an important day, but I would thoroughly recommend this option to anyone. It was the most stress-free occasion and it was absolutely perfect.

Valentina & Ernesto know exactly what they are doing, they liaised with all the vendors on our behalf and everything went according to plan. They organised the ceremony, the refreshments in the main square, the boats, the flowers, the reception venue and even helped us to organise the photographers who were not local to the area.

Anything we wanted, they made it happen and all within a very reasonable budget. We couldn't have wished for a better day!

Sent on 03/16/2015

Italian Wedding Company's reply:

Thank you Jacqueline and Mat for your lovely words and for your special thoughts. We are pleased and happy to read that you were happy and satisfied but most of all that our relationship stayed in your hearts. It is the same for us! Much love and thanks! Valentina and Ernesto

Saoirse · Married on 05/04/2013

Declan and I are so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with Valentina and Ernesto. Valentina and her team were extremely professional and provided quality customer service. They went above and beyond the call of duty, we knew we were in good hands. We received wonderful feedback from family and friends on everything! Most importantly, Valentina and Ernesto made us feel apart of their family, and made sure we were taken care of. We have already recommended Italian Wedding Company to friends. We could not possibly have worked with better people!

Sent on 07/24/2015

Italian Wedding Company's reply:

Hi Saoirse thank you so very much for your kind words. Meeting you was a pleasure and we loved working with you every moment. Your wedding was great and your family and friends made us feel as WE were part of your family. We will never forget you and we are waiting for you here back in Italy! thanks! Ciao! Valentina + Ernesto

Valentina and Ernesto were by far the best choice to plan our wedding. When we decided to get married in Lake Orta, Italy, we had many different wedding planners reach out to us with proposals to plan our wedding. We decided to go with Valentina and Ernesto because not only were they the most responsive and supportive or our needs, it was obvious that they had the BEST relationships with the vendors in the area. Not only did they provide us with significantly more options for venues, vendors and accommodations but their judgment and expertise in fitting our budget was invaluable. Throughout the entire planning process I had no concerns or fears that I would have a wedding day disaster. Valentina held my hand every step of the way and her professionalism, experience and responsiveness gave me confidence that everything would turn out perfectly. Not only did Valentina plan a perfect wedding, but Ernesto navigated all the logistics to ensure the accommodations and travel for my guests to a remote location was smooth and stress free. When my wedding week arrived, my guests, my husband and I were thrilled with the accommodations, travel and events of the week. My wedding day was flawless, even though it rained. Valentina had a solution for every problem, even weather, that could be thrown our way. Our wedding night was magical and Valentina, Ernesto and the vendors even included a few wonderful surprises that made our dreams come true. After the wedding, Valentina remained responsive, ensuring that we received our wedding photos and videos without any problems. Not only did Valentina and Ernesto plan our wedding, but to this day we remain in touch because they have become wonderful friends. I could not give a higher recommendation.

Italian Wedding Company's reply:

Thank you guys for your amazing words! It has been a pleasure working with you and we will always remember your wedding and your great group! We are waiting for you to come back to Orta! Working with such lovely people as you are makes our job a wonderful one! Thanks! xx

Lisa · Married on 07/21/2012

Valentina and Ernesto of Italian Wedding Company ensured that our wedding in Lake Maggiore was a truly memorable experience. They helped us to organise and plan an unforgettable weekend for all of our friends and family.

One year prior to the wedding, they met with Jim and I while we toured various hotels and churches in our chosen area: Stresa, Lake Maggiore . They helped us to chose the perfect venue for our wedding, the Grand Hotel des Isles Borromees Hotel and a beautiful traditional church in Lesa.

Valentina and Ernesto kept regular correspondence with us while in Ireland and helped us to arrange the menu ( both canapés and dinner), entertainment ( music for the ceremony, a jazz trio and a DJ), flowers, photographer, hairdressers and transport. They even organised boats to take our guests to the church which was a great novelty. Valentina and Ernesto also guided us through all of the necessary paper work and liaised with the church to ensure that everything on the day ran smoothly. They were very responsive to emails and always dealt with queries and requests in a professional and friendly manner.

The day before the wedding, Valentina and Ernesto laid out our wedding favours and attended to all of the small details. On the day of the wedding, Valentina and Ernesto made sure that everything ran efficiently and seamlessly. It was very comforting to know that they were there to help out and it allowed us to relax into the day.

Jim and I are extremely grateful to Valentina and Ernesto; we could not have arranged such a spectacular wedding without them. I would highly recommend them to any couple trying to arrange a wedding in Italy. We had so much fun and wish we could do it all again.

Sent on 07/15/2015

Italian Wedding Company's reply:

Hi Lisa and Jim! thanks for your lovely words! You are wonderful! It has been a real pleasure working with and for you and most of all meeting you guys! We had a great time and we will always remember you! We will always remember Jim's speech, the best groom's speech ever! Guess why!!? :-)) We'd really love to do it all again....as it has been a great time. Thanks for choosing us...and remember to come back in Italy to see us! Anytime you will be welcome and papered! Ciao!
    Valentina + Ernesto

Leica · Married on 05/12/2012

From the begining we knew it that we wanted a Weeding Planner, because we wanted that everything to be perfect. This year we celebrate 3 years from our big day, and we are still very happy that we chose Valentina and Ernesto to organise our perfect weeding.
    I still remember the first time that we met Valentina and Ernesto in their nice, warmy office in Turin. They are that persons that in few minutes make you feel very confortable, they are very friendly and after we told them what kind of celebration we wanted, they started from that moment to show us how everything could be, and I remember that we fall in love from that moment, just from the pictures, with Villa Altea, that was the perfect place for our reception.
    On our Wedding day we didn't had any worries, they took care of everything, all the details were perfect, we had a lot of good time with our family and guests and we really enjoyed that day, Our Big Day ☺️. We felt safe knowing that Valentina and Ernesto where there for us, with all their team. Everything was perfect and all our guests were very pleased and had a lot of fun.
    The photos were great, the video was perfect and the flowers...awwww, i loved so much that flowers, I still remember the smell after 3 years ?. Valentina and Ernesto they really trust their collaborators, all of them are really professional and they created a great atmosphere during our weeding day.
    We will always be thankful to them for everything that they have done for us, during all the preparations and during our weeding day .
    Thank you from the bottom of our hearts, Valentina and Ernesto, you two are really special for us ❤️.

Alina Elena& Marco

Italian Wedding Company's reply:

Grazie Elena e Marco per le vostre parole! Thank you so much! We had the same feeling with you! You are very special and planning the wedding with and for you was a great privilege! We will do it again many other times! :-) Grazie per la vostra amicizia e la vostra stima! Much love!

Paolo · Married on 04/16/2012

Valentina and Ernesto are simply awesome!

Planning a wedding from across the ocean isn't easy, but working by email with Valentina for over 6 months made it a lot easier. She immediately set a timeline and worked with us on each of the steps, establishing a liaison with the different professionals involved (photographers, florists, hair and makeup stylists). Valentina quickly created a strong connection with us, attentively responding to our requests and addressing our concerns.

During planning we built high expectations on the service provided by Valentina and Ernesto, but on the on-site planning and on the wedding day they managed to exceed those expectations. For instance, during the on-site meeting we had the day before the wedding, they started answering questions that we hadn't even asked! They suggested a few last minute adjustments that helped with the logistics. On the day of the wedding that they embraced every challenge, including a couple of curve balls that we threw at them, solving each problem without ever settling for a less than ideal solution, while keeping a calm and reassuring attitude. Finally, when the time came, they took full control of the coordination, allowing us to completely relax and enjoy the moment.

Hiring Valentina and Ernesto as wedding planners and coordinators was a great decision - we strongly recommend them.

Sent on 03/17/2015

Italian Wedding Company's reply:

We think you are awesome! Thank you so much for your wonderful words and for your great appreciation to our work. Working with you is a great pleasure and a privilege. You are wonderful people and we are still happy that we could share such a great moment of your lives with you. Thanks for all guys....you know what I mean! Grazie di cuore! Valentina and Ernesto

Hannah · Married on 09/25/2010

Valentina and Ernesto both helped us create an amazing wedding and we are so grateful to them for making it the most perfect day of our lives. We honestly believe that if we were to plan the whole wedding all over again, we would not change a single thing. Valentina and Ernesto provided all the information we needed to make choices about the venue, reception and every other other detail that went into the day, tailored along the way as we got to know each other. They took care of all the finer details that most people wouldn't think of, in order to make a stress free planning process and perfect day. We had such confidence in them that we didn't even visit Orta before the wedding (having never visited before), choosing to leave it all as a surprise for when we arrived a few days beforehand.

We always thought the wedding would be beautiful and wonderful, but we had no idea how perfect it would be - it was beyond our wildest dreams. It was clear to everyone how much work Valentina and Ernesto both put in to make the day run so smoothly and it was also so clear how much attention to detail they gave to every aspect of the wedding.

We met up with Valentina and Ernesto in the days following the wedding and they kindly advised us on the local area with helpful information so we could make the most of our honeymoon. They are both such wonderful people and we are so grateful to them. There are no words we can use to express how thankful we are and how much we would recommend their services to others, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 03/22/2015

Italian Wedding Company's reply:

Hi Hannah and James, your words arrive directly to our hearts! Thank you for writing such wonderful things about us and our job! We really thank you for this and for choosing us. We always think about you and we hope to see you again for your anniversaries! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts! Valentina and Ernesto

Leigh · Married on 09/18/2010

We embarked on our dream of getting married abroad with a certain amount of apprehension, would it be as perfect as if we were getting married in our own country, would we be able to make our own decisions, would we have regular contact with our planners, would we get value for money, the worry list was truly endless. However, with my hand on my heart I would without doubt recommend the services we received from Valentina and Ernesto. Once the day was over and weeks passed I reflected on the services they provided and I know my wedding would not have been anywhere near the 100% perfection that it was. Valentina worked with all of my ideas, gave superb advice and made me feel like I was the only wedding she was ever going to plan for. She helped with colours, minute detail, flowers, favours, met with us at the venue months prior to the wedding, wrote endless emails, looked after a delicate groom on the day and was there to ensure I was happy from the moment I arrived in Italy until the moment I left. Ernesto ensured the day ran like clockwork, liaised with guests, transferred guests- dealing with them all directly to ease any pressure.
    Their presence went unnoticed by most, as this was their aim, but I knew they were always just there. I cannot even remember what we paid, but I'm sure it wasn't enough, their service was faultless. I just need to think of something else as special as my wedding which I can ask them to help plan.

Sent on 03/16/2015

Italian Wedding Company's reply:

Leigh you are wonderful! thank you so much for your wonderful words and for being such a wonderful bride to work with. We loved being part of your wedding, your group was amazing and we will always keep a special place in our hears for you two guys and your amazing family. Thank you so much! Much love! Valentina and Ernesto

Jerri · Married on 06/26/2010

We could not be more happy with the way Ernesto and Valentina planned our wedding...and all the events leading up to it! From day one upon contacting Valentina, she was helpful, professional, enthusiastic and a joy to work with. We had a little bit of an unusual wedding...we were coming from California and wanted a traditional Persian ceremony in the Italian countryside. I emailed a few wedding planners in Italy from the U.S. about this and Valentina was the first to respond with enthusiasm and interest. She did not have any experience with a Persian wedding, but had a sincere desire to learn and was excited about the challenge. She put a lot of time and research into the traditions and to making a beautiful wedding experience for us and our guests of 40 people who traveled from the U.S. In addition to the wedding they also arranged a beautiful outdoor welcome reception upon our arrival, a brunch & wine tasting the day before the wedding and a breakfast the morning after the wedding. All of the events were beautiful and memorable. We are so happy that we were lucky enough to find them. It was very scary at first to plan most everything by email but they made it effortless. All of the vendors they recommended were great and everything couldn't have been more perfect. We could never thank them enough for helping us make such great memories.

Sent on 03/17/2015

Italian Wedding Company's reply:

Ciao Jerri, thank you so much for your kind appreciation to our job and our enthusiasm. Working for and with you was a great challenge and a great opportunity to know and learn new customs and traditions but also to know wonderful people as you and your family and friends. Thank you for choosing us and for a great experience! Much love! Valentina and Ernesto

Jerri · Married on 06/23/2010

We are forever thankful to Ernesto & Valentina for planning the perfect wedding and events for us and our guests. It was very scary to think of planning a wedding and all the events by email from the U.S...but they made it effortless. All of the events, a welcome reception on day 1, a wine tasting and brunch on day 2, the wedding & reception on day 3 and a farewell breakfast on day 4, were wonderful and beautiful. Our friends & family still talk about it to this day. We couldn't be more pleased with their enthusiasm to make everything the way we wanted it. We had a Persian ceremony, which was a first for them, but they tackled it with enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn and make it perfect. We would recommend them 100%. We continue to use their services whenever we travel to Italy. They always take care of everything with great care!

Italian Wedding Company's reply:

Thank you Jerri for your wonderful words! It has been great working for you and most of all....we had the great possibility to meet wonderful people as you are! Thanks for keeping on coming back and loving our country! Much love! xx

Maria · Married on 09/03/2009

My husband and I had decided we’d love to have our wedding on the beautiful Lake Orta. We were a little apprehensive at first when faced with choosing a wedding planner based in a completely different country but we needn’t have worried; Valentina and Ernesto were fantastic! I knew from the very first time I made contact with Valentina that she was very professional, helpful and loved her job. Nothing was ever too much trouble and the care and attention that was applied to every aspect of our wedding was very clear. There are too many things to compliment them on but to name a few; their help in finding the right accommodation and reception venue was invaluable. On the day, the flowers were beautiful and Valentina’s recommendation of hair stylist and make-up artist was perfect. And the wedding meal; what can we say… It was the most wonderful meal that far exceeded both ours and our guests’ expectations; from the food itself (of which each course was delicious) to the way the tables were so beautifully decorated, to the fantastic service from the most friendly, welcoming waiters (and waitress!). We will be forever grateful to Valentina and Ernesto for their help in making our wedding the most amazing, memorable day and we would not hesitate in recommending them to others.

Sent on 07/14/2015

Italian Wedding Company's reply:

Hi Maria and Chris! thank you for these wonderful words! You really made my day today! When we think about your wedding we always have great memories. We will never forget about you and we really hope to see you soon again! We met some time ago....but these memories are stile alive in our hearts. Thanks for being so kind with us, thanks to you 2 and to all your family and friends who were just amazing with us. Working with you has been a pleasure and this friendship we have now is event more!!! Thanks! xxx Valentina and Ernesto

Kerry · Married on 07/13/2009

My dream wedding in Italy became a reality and was better than I could have ever imagined. From organising the religious and legal paperwork all the way through to all of the finishing touches that made our wedding completely bespoke. It was like a fairytale. You can put your complete trust in them and will forever be part of our family.
    I wouldn't hesitate to recommend their services and wish I could do it all again! If anyone has any questions I will happily answer them.
    Best regards
    Kerry Prow

Sent on 03/24/2015

Italian Wedding Company's reply:

Thank you Kerry and your beautiful family for these lovely words! We were so pleased and honored to work with and for you. Meeting you all was great and we are happy that your dream could come true in our country! Thanks Kerry! Much love to you all! xx

Laura · Married on 07/17/2017

Valentina & Ernesto were amazing. I cannot recommend them enough. We married in Orta in July 2017. Everything was perfect. Valentina is so good at what she does. We had small wedding of about 30 people. I wanted it to be relaxed fun and without fuss. I was busy in the months before and so i didn't have time to spend much time on the wedding planning. I didn't have to worry Valentina made sure everything was perfect. We had a beautiful evening in L'ustaria ca da rat. The food was excellent, even better than the tasting! The flowers were amazing and the quartet she chose were really good. If you want an Italian wedding look no further then Valentina and Ernesto!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Italian Wedding Company's reply:

Ciao Laura, thanks so much for your lovely words and for sharing your special day with us. It has been a pleasure working with and for you and you will be always welcome on Lake Orta! We had a fantastic time too with you thanks for your words and thoughts and for choosing us!
    Ciao! xx

Sarah · Married on 09/11/2015

Once we had established we wanted to get married in Italy the hunt was on for a planner we could trust. We initially started with another one who despite being absolutely lovely and quick to respond wasn't able to guide us appropriately around the challenges we had with already being expats outside of our home country who now wanted to get married in Italy. Then along came Valentina, who clearly knew her stuff and immediately filled us with confidence.

Our wedding was perfect in every way and Valentina and Ernesto were just so professional and came up with the answers to everything. I arrived to Italy with a creased dress after a 7 hour flight and they organised a car to collect it and take it to the next town to be steam ironed with a promise it would be back 3 hours before the ceremony. In this situation most brides would flip out, however with the confidence they install in their clients I just knew it would all be ok. One tip for brides who are reading this, V&E do so many weddings they could probably plan your dream day in 24 hours with every detail catered for so don't worry if they don't come back to you quickly during the initial stages of planning. Just enjoy the things you can get on with yourself, they haven't forgot you! Everything you ask for is logged and magically appears on the big day (sadly this included my husbands Starwars harp music to exit the church ;-) We can't recommend them or Lake Orta more and would urge anyone thinking of getting married in the area to choose them.

Sarah & Richard xx

Sent on 10/05/2015

Italian Wedding Company's reply:

Sarah your words are so moving and toiching! So caring and so lovely! thank you so very much for what you wrote! this is just amazing...so real so true. I wish we can plan your wedding again. You are he best bride a planned can ask for :-) Please come back in Italy we would love to spend some more time with you guys! you are great! thank you....now I can cry I'm so moved!!!! thank you!!! xxx

Sonia · Married on 08/02/2014

James and I started planning our wedding a year before the actual day itself. We travelled to Italy in May 2013 to meet Valentina and her lovely husband Ernesto. Before we arrived, Valentina had already emailed me with different venues so we had some idea of what we were going to visit.

I was nervous about going with vendors that I had never met (DJ, caterers, videographer etc) but they couldn't have been any more fantastic. They all have such a great working relationship with Valentina, Ernesto and each other that everything flows so perfectly because they work together so often. The feedback we have had from our guests was overwhelming. They were mesmerised by the setting, stunned by how much fantastic food there was and amazed by the organisation of the events including boat trips getting them to and from the venue.

We were able to go back to Italy in April before the wedding and we were really glad we did, we were able to meet with Valentina and Ernesto to go through last minute details. We were also able to have a food tasting with the caterer which was like going to a Michelin starred restaurant! We also met with the photographer which I really enjoyed, looking at photos he had taken of other weddings at the same venue.
    When we arrived in Italy, we were so excited but also very nervous! The weather wasn't looking good and there was rain scheduled for the day of the wedding. Valentina and Ernesto were not worried about it at all (and if they were they didn't show it!) and even though the ceremony didn't happen where I wanted it to, they were able to very quickly change to plan B which was just as amazing.

Valentina and Ernesto are a fantastic duo, being a married couple themselves they really know each other and I really think this makes a difference in the planning and running of the day. Together, they truly made our dreams come true, making our day the fairy tail wedding we had always dreamed of!

Sent on 10/06/2014

Italian Wedding Company's reply:

Ciao Sonia and James! thank you so much for your words! You both are stars! I'm really moved by all this! Working with and for you was a real pleasure and we will re do it again now! Thank you for trusting us and for being lovely with us. Thank you to your families that were so friendly and nice! We hope we will stay in touch and please come back soon in Italy!!! Thank you also on behalf all professionals that worked with us. They were pleased and happy to work for and with a stunning couple like you are!!!! Grazie!!! Valentina and Ernesto

Elia Moretti, Super Tuscan Wedding Planners, made sure everything went smoothly for our wedding. Elia paid close attention to the details of planning a wedding in another country and made it very easy for us to host a wedding in another country. As we had never been to Cortona before we were relying 100% on all of his recommendations and advice. He was very good at assessing our preferences and we were very impressed at his attention to detail including decor and atmosphere. All recommendations in Cortona including hotel, restaurants, food and wine selection as well as venues for hosting our guests was excellent. Elia was a wonderful host and made our family and our guests feel very welcome. We would highly recommend Elia as a wedding planner in Tuscany.

Sent on 07/04/2014

C · Married on 04/22/2014

We used Italian Lakes Wedding to plan our wedding last April. We dealt with Veronica and she was excellent to deal with. She was very friendly and easy to talk to. Anything we asked for was provided and she added some extra touches herself which we really loved. The company were very professional and we were always made to feel special.
    Veronica had two associates working with her on our wedding Sara and Roberta and both were fantastic also and they all worked extremely hard for us.
    Our wedding day was definitely a day we will never forget.
    I would highly recommend using Italian Lakes Weddings.

Sent on 06/12/2014

Christine · Married on 10/06/2018

Our wedding in barolo

It was everything we had imagined. All the services provided exceeded our expectations and we couldn't be happier!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Italian Wedding Company's reply:

Hi Christine! thanks for your lovely words! We are pleased you had the most amazing time! And anytime back in Barolo let us know we will have a glass of wine together! xx

Tara · Married on 07/02/2017

They were absolutely amazing! I never could have planned a wedding in Italy from the United States, but they made it so simple and enjoyable. It was almost like they could read my mind, and they made my wedding day beautiful and stress-free. Thank you Michela and Michela!!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Steph · Married on 10/23/2016

Myself and my husband :) had a wedding beyond our dreams in Lake Garda in October thanks to Kat and Sara who together planned our special day exceeding our expectations.
    Throughout the past year we must have shared 1000s of emails and the ladies were great coming back to us with our requests, challenges and suggestions.
    They know what they are doing, they have their structure, suppliers and timeframes and if you are happy to pass over the role for them to organize your special day they will not fail you! They offer very high standards and 5star quality of suppliers and services.
    Thank you again Kat and Sara, it was a pleasure working with you both, you gave us the wedding beyond dreams for us and also for our guests - everyone is still talking about it!

Steph and Liran xx

Sent on 11/16/2016

Hi Steph and Liran,
    it was lovely to share your special day with you.
    Thank you so much for your kind words, we wish you the best!!!
    Kat and Sara

Alexandra · Married on 07/30/2016

It was a pleasure working with Katiuscia. She was professional and extremely hard working. The day itself was beautiful and went seamlessly. Katiuscia introduced us to great providers who were themselves charming and a pleasure to work with.
    We hope to stay in touch with the team!

Sent on 08/21/2016

Martha · Married on 05/17/2016

The Italian Wedding Co. was wonderful to work with despite us being on opposite sides of the world! They found me the perfect destination for my wedding, amazing food, flowers, photographer, hair stylist, DJ and makeup artist. When you plan a destination wedding you have to accept that you can't control everything but these ladies made my special day more memorable and amazing then I could have imagined. They were at the venue the whole day of the wedding as well making sure that everything was taken care of, decor was set, everything in it's place, I honestly never had a worry and it is all because of them. I would recommend this company if you are planning a wedding in Italy, they will make it something you'll never forget!

Sent on 06/06/2016

Sophie · Married on 08/07/2015

Katiuscia planned our wedding and was fantastic from start to finish. She made lots and lots of suggestions based on the type of wedding we wanted and the number of guests we had. She was very responsive to emails and spent a lot of time with us in Italy before the big day showing us around and putting the finishing touches to the arrangements. We only had 10 guests and so we had concerns that the venue, the restaurant and the boat would overwhelm our small party, but it was all just perfect. Everything on the day went to plan, even better than we imagined and Kat and her assistant were with us the whole time to make sure that things went perfectly. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a beautiful Italian wedding.

Sent on 08/18/2015

Asma · Married on 06/20/2015

Our wedding was a dream come true, with most thanks due to Valentina and Ernesto. They had every little detail covered are very charming and are beautiful people to work with. I would go further than simply recommending them; you simply can't do better than them.

Sent on 06/25/2015

Italian Wedding Company's reply:

Hi Asma, thank you so much for your kind words. It has been a pleasure working with and for you. Your sweetness and kindness will always remain in our hearts! Thanks!