iSpyFilm Reviews

View more information

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner
    Stephanie T. Married on 09/01/2022

Great service!

The photos came out so perfect!!! I will be hiring her for every event I have in the future!!

iSpyFilm's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie for the positive words pleasure. I look forwards to doing more work with you in the future.
    Ticketta M. Married on 08/17/2022

Perfect New beginnings

Just a note to thank you once again for shooting a beautiful wedding anyone can have good photos but not everyone can say they've gained a great friend too. Our photos are spectacular!!!
    Ticketta & Kinito

iSpyFilm's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing me for your memorable day I wish you both many and many years of love light and laughter!
    Stacy R. Married on 08/14/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Definitely would recommend iSpyFilm to my friends

This is a great wedding media company! They definitely fulfilled our needs for our wedding and made it look great!

iSpyFilm's reply:

I appreciate the great comment so much and I wish you so much positivity thank you for choosing me to fulfill your dream images.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Ashley R. Married on 07/30/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Top tier work and service!

Chelsie was so amazing! Although we didn’t find her on wedding wire, we still wanted to make sure she got the credit due for capturing our wedding! She was referred by a friend last minute and was so accommodating! She was extremely professional and kind. I am so in love with the pictures and absolutely cannot wait to have more photos done by her. Thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts.

Ashley and Jake

iSpyFilm's reply:

Thank you Both! It was a pleasure not only providing you with my service but also experiencing this special moment for you both.
    Many blessings, laughter and achievements 🦋
    Eunice G. Married on 07/14/2022

Amazingly efficient

Ispyfilms team is effective & outstandingly reliable Ispyfilms is fun also compassionate and very goal oriented personal and know exactly what the consumer wants definitely would recommend using ispy films
  • Shadrick
    Shadrick B. Married on 09/25/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Loved her work so much she truly is gifted at taking photos.

Chelsie is such an amazing person, it was a pleasure working with her. I booked her for my sisters wedding last year and I still get extra food when I visit my sister and my brother in law’s home lol. They loved the pictures and our entire family loved her work and now books her for all our family functions. Her and her team really are such kind and easy to work with people we just absolutely loved them. Thanks so much again for making my sister so incredibly happy and you’ll definitely be filming more of my family events.

iSpyFilm's reply:

Thank you so much! For the positive words and ongoing support. It is truly a blessing. I am so happy your family loved the work and I look forwards to working with you and your family in the future blessings.
    Javona B. Married on 08/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Once in a lifetime experience

Chelsie made my wedding day so memorable, sometimes I still look back at my photos and cry. To capture such a sacred experience, is something very special, and Chelsie did just that ! I would book her a million times if I could, I high recommend Chelsie for all your photography needs.

iSpyFilm's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review and bless both of you I’m glad I was able to conquer your dream images-chelsie