Ispiri Events Reviews

5 | Saint Paul, MN

5 Reviews for Ispiri Events

Kayla · Married on 06/18/2011

We worked with Maria at Ispiri for Day of Coordination. We are SO glad that we did! She went above and beyond our expectations. She assisted our reception venue in setting up our decorations which looked even better than I ever imagined. Maria brought care packages and treats for us before the ceremony, helped fix a bridesmaids dress, and pinned my dress up at the dance when the bustle kept falling out.

We also had some issues with our hotel block and the shuttle they were supposed to provide and she was able to deal with them while we enjoyed our dinner! Besides all the work she did, she was just fun to have around. She had good ideas and reminded us of things we probably wouldn't have thought of. Maria rocks and her price can't be beat! If you are on the fence about hiring a DOC, do it!! (And pick Maria :) )

Sent on 06/22/2011

Laura · Married on 04/02/2011

We hired Maria from Ispiri Events as our Day-of-Coordinator for our wedding on 04/02/11. She went way above and beyond my expectations! She helped set up our reception hall all morning to my specifications. That was incredibly important to me since I was insecure about not being able to see the reception hall before our guests arrived. Everything went smoothly and perfectly with Maria in charge. She kept us on our timeline and even pinned up my bustle when the button broke! I can't begin to explain how grateful I was to have her around for out big day! I HIGHLY recommend Ispiri Events!

Sent on 04/15/2011

Angie · Married on 04/16/2011

Maria was a lifesaver. I honestly don't know what I would have done without her help. I had a very specific vision for our reception and the end result was more than I could've asked for. Maria met with me at my venue 2 times and took notes and really listened to me in order to understand what things were most important to me. She set up everything and I didn't have to worry about it once. The fact that she contacted all of the vendors the week of the wedding really took a heavy load of stress off of my plate too. She took control of the wedding party at the church on the night of the rehearsal and before the wedding started which I really appreciated. My bustle broke as we were about to make our entrance, and again she jumped in to fix it. During the dinner and the reception, I completely forgot about the timeline we had developed, but once again I didn't have to worry about it, she was there to tell me where I needed to be and what was next. I am thankful she rounded me and the WP up to get some great photobooth shots, because without the direction I'm not sure I would have made it up there and I would've regretted it. I can't say enough great things and I would highly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 04/21/2011

Meredith · Married on 05/29/2010

Maria of Ispiri Events made our day exactly what we had hoped it would be. After spending many hours planning and prepping for the big day – Maria was the one who pulled it off. I have no idea how I would’ve done it without her and am sure that it wouldn’t have looked and happened the way I wanted it to if her special touch hadn’t been present. She ran with my ideas, took note of my style and perfectly executed everything that I had imagined in my head. Every time I turned around as the day progressed I had thoughts of “Oh, those turned out wonderful!” and “Wow, that looks great!” Maria made sure that my husband and I could enjoy the day – and we surely did! She was a true professional who exceeded our expectations. Thank you Ispiri Events & Maria!

Sent on 11/02/2010

Jamie · Married on 07/31/2010

As an event planner I didn't need someone to plan my big day. I needed someone I could trust to RUN my big day. Ispiri Events did an amazing job executing my dream wedding. I use them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 11/03/2010