Isleworth Golf & Country Club Reviews

4 | Windermere, FL

4 Reviews for Isleworth Golf & Country Club

Taylor M. · Married on 12/19/2020

Gorgeous Location

Isleworth Country Club was the second venue I saw and I immediately knew I was done. We did the initial tour during Christmas and we loved the decor so much we went with a December wedding to have all the gorgeous holiday theme throughout. It made for amazing backdrops for our guests and we didn’t even worry about a photo booth. The outdoor area made for a beautiful ceremony and cocktail space but it was great knowing they have a built-in rain plan to be safe. The chairs and linens are great, we didn’t want to bother having to rent that stuff. And they give you the choice of different colored linens which most venues charge additional for, we still stuck to black and white but it’s a great value they offer. Lastly, I always thought I would have an outdoor wedding which is hard in Florida but I love their reception space; it does not feel like a random ballroom inside a hotel and I loved that about the space. Food was amazing at the tasting and the day of as well. Thank you SO much to Christine and her team!

Sent on 01/06/2021
  • Colleen

Colleen B. · Married on 06/08/2019

Dream Wedding

Our dream wedding location! I was in love with Isleworth as soon as I saw the venue. Although we had planned on an outside ceremony on the lawn, the rain had other plans. We ended up having it in the backup room, which was still great for our 100+ guests. The ballroom was turned into everything I had hoped for and more. We worked with Barbara Owen, who was absolutely amazing to work with! She is a pleasure to talk with and was always so prompt. She and the staff at Isleworth made our wedding day such a great day. Christine Frew was also an absolute pleasure to work with. Our guests raved about the venue, the staff, and especially the food! The food was delicious and our cake turned out gorgeous. I wish I could re-live the day over and over again. Thank you to everyone at Isleworth for a day we will never forget. June 8th, 2019. Colleen & Josh

Sent on 06/22/2019

Bobbie · Married on 03/07/2015

We held my daughter's March wedding and reception at the beautiful Isleworth Golf and Country Club. I honestly can not think of anything that the club could have done better. Not only is the setting the most beautiful in Orlando, but the food, service and attention to detail was second to none. Kristin Rollins, the Catering and Sales Manager, was probably the most thorough and helpful person that I encountered during the year long planning of the wedding. She always responded to any question or request quickly, professionaly and happily! Our guests were all very impressed with Isleworth. We felt proud that we had such a first class venue for our daughter's special day!!!

Sent on 09/30/2015

Jenny · Married on 09/28/2013

We absolutely loved having our wedding at Isleworth. The venue is gorgeous, with many different areas for gathering, such as the dreamy social terrace, loggia, and most romantic ballroom I've ever seen. The staff was wonderful to work with, especially our coordinator and catering director Christine Frew, who did so much behind the scenes to provide everything we asked for and so much more. The food was creative, perfectly cooked, and delicious. We had a wonderful experience. Thank you, Isleworth!

Sent on 10/03/2013