76 Reviews for Islands DJ Service

Uplighting (6)
Liability Insurance (2)
Disco Ball (1)
75 Islands DJ Service Reviews

Jay was awesome and very professional plus super friendly everything came out perfect.

Profile Picture Katherine , 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Jay Floyd is beyond AMAZING! The perfect DJ, he knew all the right questions to make sure you have the perfect playlist! Also great with making the announcements, and getting people on the dance floor. He has everything you need from extra lighting, to mic's for the ceremony! So easy to work with, helped make this portion Stress Free which is SO needed. Thank you so much for making our day PERFECT!

Profile Picture Erika, 4/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

He was one of the easiest people to work with! A week or two before the wedding he called and double checked on how to pronounce the wedding party, confirmed songs, etc. He was awesome, I didn't hear him complain at all! Our wedding was super windy and required a lot of last minute quick thinking, re-organizing, and setting up in a completely different area. Jay was on top of it. He didn't sweat, came off cool as a cucumber and adjusted as needed. The music was great, he played the songs we wanted and made everything work fabulously---especially given the weather and windy conditions I could not have expected anything better. Everyone agreed, he worked his ass off to make our wedding a memorable celebration.

Profile Picture Wendy, 1/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jay was the the DJ for our wedding reception at Faro Blanco. He did an amazing job with the music and keeping the flow of the reception going. Jay was professional and responsive to our emails with any questions that we may have had. Our guests had a wonderful time and danced the night away. Thank you Jay, for helping make our wedding a night we will never forget.

Profile Picture Tracy , 6/28/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Working with Island DJ Services was a great experience! Jay was a great guy and easy to work with. He handled everything start to finish with little direction from us. With just a few selections from us he was able to choose all the music for our wedding and it was a PERFECT fit. Everyone had a blast and danced the night away. I highly recommend working with Jay!

Profile Picture Melissa, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Jay was great!!! He was very informative and always available to answer any questions. For our wedding we had our family members give song suggestions to get them on the dance floor. I was able to submit the list to Jay and he took care of the rest. I had no worries through out the entire time we worked together. Absolutely perfect.

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/21/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jay was incredible!!!! He sent us a text early on before the ceremony has started just to let us know that he was on site and he "brought the party" - and he sure did!!!! We danced all night long!!! Fantastic!!! He has my full recommendation!

Profile Picture Brittney, 3/19/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Jay was amazing. He was easy to talk to, easy to work with, and knew exactly what to do. He played a great mix of music. We requested certain genres to play and he did a great job varying the mix and gave a great flow to the evening. I would recommend him for any kind of DJ need. For the record, our wedding was small, only 28 people, and he made it seem like we had hundreds since the dance floor was always full. He was great at MCing as well. Not too much, and not too little. He really was GREAT!!!!

Profile Picture Jim, 2/29/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Jay made our wedding that much more special. He gave us the freedom to choose which songs we would like for special moments throughout the night, and was well aware of what types of songs to play to keep everyone dancing all night long. He even went above and beyond by coordinating with the restaurant in regards to the toast and cutting of the cake. My husband and I were just able to sit back and relax and dance the night away! I very highly recommend Jay for any special occasion and will be sure to use him for our next event in Key West!!

Profile Picture Melanie, 2/13/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Jay was awsome he made are special day a great memory for us and are guest ! Thanks a lot jay for the great music the fun on the dance floor and all your quick respond to my email !

Profile Picture Julie, 12/28/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Lots of fun! Played great music. Had everything organized and details done prior to event.

Profile Picture User6012578, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Jay did an outstanding job for us providing a customized DJ experience that was, as requested, appropriate for our guests. Jay was excellent on keeping in contact with us and he provided his services at our wedding reception without any issues at all. Our thanks go out to Jay for all of his efforts and performance. We are very appreciative of what he added to our wedding day. Thanks, Jay!

Profile Picture Stephen, 11/20/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

He was willing to change the location after the weather changed with no problems at all! He was flexible and accommodating!

Profile Picture Chris, 9/14/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jay and islands DJ service were all we could have hoped for and more! He called us a few days before to confirm all of our song choices and names. He was flexible when we had some last minute changes. And best of all he made our reception so fun and memorable. I HIGHLY recommend Island DJ Services for any event! You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Kate, 8/2/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jay was a great DJ for our wedding at the Hyatt Marquesa Room in Key West. He was able to keep our guests up and dancing all night. Everyone had a great time. He was able to change up the music and keep it flowing. I received compliments on how good the DJ was. My husband and I were able to dance and party with our guests. We had a good mix of pop, dance and country so that everyone felt included. Jay makes a great emcee and keeps the party flowing according to schedule. We had a great time! Thanks Jay!

Profile Picture Sheri, 6/27/15, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Jay did a phenomenal job at our wedding at Little Conch Key! There wasn't a moment that our friends and family where not on the dance floor having an incredible time. The music was an awesome mix of exactly what we wanted and every request was played at the perfect moment. The energy that DJ Jay brought to the wedding made the night! Thank you for making it the night of our life!

Profile Picture Claire, 6/13/15, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Islands DJ did a fantastic job at our wedding. He kept the party going and went by the playlist I sent him. And he was very friendly and so much fun! Our guests had blast. He kept asking if everything was okay and checking on us throughout the night and took everyone's requests with no problems. I now just wish our party lasted longer so we could have enjoyed it more! Fantasic job, Jay! Thanks so much!

Profile Picture Betsy, 4/18/15, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jay was amazing. He was very friendly and easy to work with. He knew how to keep everyone on the dance floor and having fun, which can be hard to do with a smaller wedding. If he noticed people weren't dancing he was quick to change the music to get you out there again.

Profile Picture Holly, 2/28/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had a great time working with Jay. He did an awesome job in communicating with us several times before hand. He was able to coordinate music that we had requested while also feeling the crowd. The latin music was a hit, so Jay did a great job of playing more to keep the people dancing. He also accomodated my daughter who surprised us by singing a song. Everthing went off without a hitch. It was a magical event and turned out just the way we had hoped. Thank you Jay for helping create our memories.

Profile Picture Melissa, 12/13/14, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jay was phenomenal! He was so professional to work with and made our dream wedding reception come true! The music was exactly what we wanted and he was so accommodating if any last-minute things came up during the reception. Five stars for everything!!

Profile Picture Renee, 11/7/14, 9 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jay Floyd aka DJ Whiz was awesome. Very organized and responsive, everything went very smoothly. We highly recommend Islands DJ! He even allowed me to hook up my iPhone and honored other requests I had not previously specified! He even lit off some sparklers with us after the reception. Thanks so much DJ Wiz!!!

Profile Picture Mark, 8/22/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Islands DJ service is absolutely the best! My family and I loved Jay Floyd! I had a destination wedding and planned from afar, which he was great about keeping contact with me! The dance floor was full the entire night and he did a great job keeping everything organized and well planned! I would definitely recommend this service 100%!

Profile Picture Jackie, 8/8/14, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We recently got married at Roof Top Cafe in Key West. We hired DJ Jay Floyd and he did a fantastic job. We did not get a chance to visit Key West or meet Jay before the wedding. However, we had several discussions on the phone and it was obvious that he had extensive experience. With the music form that we filled out prior to the wedding, we gave him an idea of the type of music that we wanted and he did a great job of playing the right music at the right time. Everyone had a great time and the music selection was excellent.

Profile Picture Mandy, 6/21/14, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jay was an amazing DJ and an awesome guy. Felt like an old friend from home! He'll play any music you request and can also keep the party jumping on his own. If people weren't moving, he'd quickly switch up the song. The best part is my sister-in-law wrote and performed a song for us, bringing in some of her own equipment, and was able to discreetly set that up with Jay without us knowing. My wedding reception was a blast thanks to him.

Profile Picture cloe, 6/8/14, 1 Review