Island Coast Photography Reviews

57 | Cape Coral, FL

57 Reviews for Island Coast Photography

• Holly

Holly · Married on 04/26/2015

I had the pleasure of having John and his wife do our wedding photos and they are absolutely amazing! Having a destination wedding in FL when I live in PA, I relied on reviews to make decisions and I'm glad I picked John! I still to this day tear up when I look at the pictures because they really managed to capture the pure joy that everyone experienced that day! The printed wedding album is just pure perfection! So easy to work with (even when my kids were having tantrums) ;) and so professional! Thank you for the beautiful memories!

Sent on 08/28/2015

Amber · Married on 03/07/2015

amazing work and great prices!! John captured so many amazing pictures!!!! Definitely recommend for wedding photographer!

Sent on 03/24/2015

Ashley · Married on 12/13/2014

Awesome! Will use again! Had an amazing time with this husband and wife duo! They did my engagment and wedding shots and they were simply stunning! Tons of amazing pictures. Was willing to work with my not so well behaved dogs and my horse! Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/26/2014

Beverly · Married on 10/11/2014

My daughter had a designation wedding on Captiva Island. Since it was a designation wedding we relied on reviews only. We picked John because of all the great reviews. He was fabulous. Very attentive to my daughter and did all the shots she wanted for her wedding day. Her pictures turned out AMAZING!! He was so professional and his wife was as well. Thanks to John and his wife we have beautiful pictures of my daughter and her wedding that we will be able to treasure forever.

Sent on 10/19/2014

Sarai · Married on 06/21/2014

John & Pam from Island Coast Photography did a PHENOMENAL job capturing our wedding day!! I am a very photographic person, and love pictures, so I was apprehensive when looking for a photographer. However, I knew my husband & I were in good hands the first time I spoke to John on the phone! Both photographers arrived well before the wedding, and stayed through a majority the reception! The turnaround time for the pictures being processed was extremely quick...we got married on Saturday, and the pictures were available on the website on Tuesday! After reviewing our proofs, we have over 400 pictures we are having printed, and they are gorgeous! :) We LOVED John & Pam's "natural" photography style in taking shots that are natural (opposed to the fakely-posed prom style pics, lol). We would DEFINATELY recommend Island Coast Photography for weddings, and plan to one day hire them for baby pictures! :)

Sent on 07/22/2014

Tiffany · Married on 03/29/2014

John was absolutely wonderful, we were very lucky to find him! The pictures that he took were outstanding, and he went above and beyond to make sure that we were thrilled with the entire experience. We strongly recommend him, and hope that we have an opportunity to use him again in the future! Thanks John!

Sent on 04/07/2014

Melissa · Married on 03/11/2014

John was amazing! Our photos were absolutely beautiful and he captured the joy of the day.

Sent on 03/25/2014

Melanie · Married on 02/14/2014

John is a terrific photographer that will make your day, a day to remember!

Sent on 02/20/2014

Megan · Married on 01/03/2014

John does a excellent job in everything he does. John is very professional, knowledgable, and on top of everything he does. I would recommend john for any photography needs that someone may have. Love the final product for sure!

Sent on 01/14/2014

Christy · Married on 11/23/2013

I was absolutely amazed by John's work and his kind ways of getting everything done as quickly and perfectly as he did. I would definitely work with him again and I highly recommend him to ANYONE that is looking for memorable photography!

Sent on 01/13/2014

Ann · Married on 11/16/2013

If you are looking for an AMAZING photographer-look NO FURTHER! John at Island Coast just did my daughter's wedding pictures and they are breathtaking! Everyone who has seen them has said how the photographs really capture the personalities and tell a story rather than stiff, staged photos that you see a lot for weddings. From the first time you meet with John, he makes you feel extremely comfortable and truly listens to what you are looking for in a photographer. John's prices are EXTREMELY reasonable and he has several packages to choose from that will fit in anyone's budget. He is very professional and is always prompt at returning emails or calls with any questions or concerns you might have. I truly can't say enough about every aspect of our experience with John and knew that we were in great hands on my daughter's wedding day!
    I wanted to write this review because I am 100% certain that anyone that is looking for an honest, reliable, economical, and extremely talented photographer will be thrilled to have John from Island Coast capture their special day for them! BEST WISHES!

Sent on 12/03/2013

S&K · Married on 10/28/2013

This was the best desicion we made is hiring IslandCoast Photography!! We love the pictures he took and made our experience on our special day fun and exciting for us, our children and guests! We are extremely happy with his professionalism and he was able to catch every special moment and help to create other memorable moments. We got more than we could have ever asked for and would recommend his service to anyone!! Thank you so much to Island coast photography. :)

Sent on 11/06/2013

As you probably know, or are about to find out, professional wedding photographers can be expensive! I didn't need artistic photographs, I simply wanted beautiful pictures of our wedding and Island Coast definitely delivered. Fantastic service and response time. I love our pictures!

Sent on 10/28/2013
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 10/05/2013

John did an amazing job on our photos! We got married on a Saturday (10/05/13). He had the photos up on his page for us on Tuesday! We are so happy we chose John and not anyone else. We wanted someone that was going to take their time and work with us and that is exactly what he did. We are very shy people and you could not even tell. We had so much fun with him. He is very professional all of our guests complimented on how friendly he was. Our pictures are so beautiful! If you choose John I promise you will not regret it! Not to mention his prices are amazing! I make sure I recommend him to everyone I know that is getting married.

Sent on 01/22/2014

Adriane · Married on 09/28/2013

My husband and I are so incredibly pleased that we hired John to photograph our wedding. I couldn't imagine having someone else to have done a better job. He is extremely accommodating, helpful, and professional and made us feel at ease throughout the entire process. The proofs turned out amazing and we are so excited to order the final prints. John, you did a fabulous job capturing our special day and we would highly recommend you to anyone who is looking! Thank you!
    - Adriane and Tommy Walsh

Sent on 10/07/2013

Roy · Married on 07/14/2013

John was absolutely everything we could have wished for.
    I would like to start my review saying that he is such an easy person to have around, fun, kind, someone that I definetely want to keep having contact with and having him capturing all the celebrations we will have in the future. Our pictures are just amazing as he captured all the sweet moments of our wedding.
    Once again John, Thank you.

Carla & Roy Sonnenberg

Sent on 08/23/2013

Julie · Married on 05/25/2013

I highly recommend using John as your photographer! John is very easy to work with (even if you live out of state), professional, polite and his work is incredibly beautiful. We have received many comments from friends and family that our pictures are breathtaking! He made us feel very special on our wedding day, took his time with us, listened to our ideas and even emailed us pictures the very next day so that we could post them on Facebook. John timed everything perfect with us saying our vows on the beach and then getting the perfect sunset pictures. Choose John and your wedding will be unforgettable like ours.

Sent on 06/04/2013

Meghan · Married on 05/11/2013

John was super easy and pleasant to do business with! I don't know where to begin...his prices were fantastic, he was awesome the day of our wedding and the pictures came out amazing! I am so glad we found him and would recommend him to anyone. Thank you John!!

Sent on 05/22/2013

Amanda · Married on 04/26/2013

John was actually the photographer for my sisters wedding in 3/2012 (which I was the maid of honor) and after the experience with him at her wedding, along with seeing all of the beautiful pictures and moments he captured, I knew that I COULD NOT have anyone else for the photographer for my wedding. My parents and I actually didn't book the venue until we heard back from John that he was available for the date that we were looking at.
    I truly believe that a photographer can make or break a wedding, as it is there job and responsibilty to make those everlasting memories show through pictures. John far beyond exceeds this. During the wedding, he made us feel so comfortable and really captured the feelings and emotions through his pictures.
    Also, after sharing the website with friends and family, so they could see all our wedding pictures, they were truly amazed at all the great "shots" he got because they never felt like "he was in the way" and said that they barely noticed he was there and he never took away from any of the events (ie: ceremony, toasts, dances, etc), which most had seen in going to other weddings.
    He also is so helpful in every way. Before my wedding I sent him some picture "ideas" and the day of, he made sure he got multiple "shots" of those.
    He is very creative and really knows how to get a "perfect picture". I cannot thank him enough for the amazing photo's he has provided me with, to cherish forever.
    He is also very quick to respond to anything (phone call, email, etc) and never makes you feel as though you're forgotten about.
    I would highly recommend him to ANY one looking for a photographer, he will go so far beyond what you would expect!!!

Sent on 05/21/2013
  • Juliana

Juliana · Married on 04/14/2013

John is an amazing photographer!!!! He really was able to capture some great emotions from my wedding. He took over 800 photos and I think there are maybe 5 that I don't like! He is so easy to work with and half the time you don't even realize he's there taking photos. He also was able to give me online access to a gallery with my photos after only 3 days!!! I am so beyond impressed with his work! Amazing photographer for a great price!!!!!!

Sent on 04/17/2013

Nicole · Married on 04/13/2013

I shopped around forever looking for a photographer to do our wedding. I found many woth gorgeous photos but their prices were way out of my league. Then I found John here at island coast photography. His photos were gorgeous and his prices were great. When I got my pictures back and my album I was beyond excited. My photos came out amazing. He captured my special day better than I could imagine. I am so glad that I found him and would recommend him to everyone I know. Thank you John for capturing so many special moments and memories of our big day!

Sent on 04/12/2014

Myrtha · Married on 03/09/2013

John is an amazing photographer and has great talent. He takes the time to make sure that your memories of that special day are captured. He does a beautiful job and thanks to his professionalism and passion for his work i will be able to cherish and enjoy his art of work for years to come... Thank you John, you are amazing!!!!!

Sent on 05/11/2013

Jennifer · Married on 03/01/2013

I just wanted to let you know that we love the album. It is beautiful. The pictures look so nice on the bigger pages. We were so lucky to have found your website. You did a great job and had such reasonable rates. You were wonderful to work with. Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 05/15/2013

Tiffany · Married on 12/15/2012

Island Coast Photography is the best photography around! We absolutely loved how personable the photographer was and how amazing the photos came out. I will definitely be recommending Island Coast Photoraphy to all my friends and coworkers! The albums we ordered were fabulous and the prices were very reasonable. He was very flexible and took photos from angles I would've never imagined.
    Thanks so much, John!
    -Jim & Tiffany Wood

Sent on 02/13/2013

We can't say enough wonderful things about Island Coast Photography. He was an integral part of helping make my daughters wedding on December 15, truly a day to remember! He was easy to talk to, and communication was excellent!Friends who ordered pics from the website after the wedding were thrilled with the quick delivery of their pics! Albums are so lovely! Can't even imagine having another wedding without him! he was with us from start to finish, and when the reception was winding down we were really sorry to say goodbye! This is one talented gentleman you will be totally pleased with!!!!!!!!

Sent on 02/25/2013