Ishbel Reviews

Ishbel View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Nircia D. Married on 08/14/2021

100% recommended

Ishbel's voice was angelical and sublime. All of our guests loved her and enjoyed her performance. She was very responsive, accommodating and professional. She was just the right fit for what we needed.

Ishbel's reply:

¡Thank you so much for such a wonderful review! I am very happy that you are please with my work and you all enjoyed it. It was my pleasure! ❤️
  • F
    Fabiola V. Married on 07/28/2021

Simply amazing!

More than satisfied! Ishbel’s voice is honestly one of those that gives goosebumps. They were early to set up and everything was amazing from beginning to end. Definitely made my event so much more special!

Ishbel's reply:

Thank you so much for that wonderful review! I truly appreciate it and it was a pleasure to sing for you and your husband. You were a great client to work with! ❤️
    Milton C. Married on 12/12/2020

a wonderful singer

Thank you for making my wedding a unique experience with your voice. My wife and I are extremely pleased with your services. 200% recommended

Ishbel's reply:

Thank You so much for your wonderful review! I'm glad you're both pleased and it was all my pleasure! ❤️
    Llopez Married on 08/14/2020

Excellent service

AMAZING voice, we really enjoy it

Ishbel's reply:

Thank you very much for that great review and all your kindness! I really appreciate it and it was a pleasure to sing for all of you. ❤️
  • Frances
    Frances Married on 08/01/2020

Ishbel’s concert was spectacular and so Special to celebrate my fathers 80th birthday at home.

Ishbel is the special voice that will make any event memorable. She is simply an amazing talent and is accompanied by a profoundly classical guitarist. I fully recommend your patronage of Ishbel because she was amazing!

Ishbel's reply:

Thank you very much for such a wonderful review. It was a pleasure to be part of such a special event. You were all very lovely! ❤️
    Jocelyn K. Married on 03/14/2020

Gorgeous voice - very professional!

Ishbel has such a gorgeous voice and made my wedding ceremony even more special. She was very flexible, responsive and accommodating. She has a great repertoire to choose from but I also wanted Can't Help Falling in Love as my processional song and she learned the version I wanted and sang it during the ceremony. It was perfect. She showed up on time, was nicely dressed, and was super flexible. I highly recommend her!

Ishbel's reply:

Thank you so much for such a great review! It was a pleasure to sing at your wedding! I'm glad you enjoyed it! ❤️
  • Tiara
    Tiara D. Married on 02/22/2020

Ishbel canta precioso!

Ishbel cantó en mi boda el pasado mes de Febrero. Fue ideal, todos mis invitados quedaron encantados con su voz! Fue muy puntual y tuvo muy buena comunicación conmigo. Quedamos muy contentos con su servicio y la volveremos a contratar en el futuro.

Ishbel sung in my wedding last February. Her voice is beautiful and just what my wedding needed. She was very punctual and was easy to communicate with. We are very happy with her service and will choose her again for future events. Highly recommend hiring her!

Ishbel's reply:

Mil Gracias por sus bellas palabras! Para mi fue todo un placer haber cantado para ustedes. Quedo a sus órdenes! ❤️
    Dayana R. Married on 01/05/2020

Exceptionally talented!!!

Very professional and attentive to the needs of the client, always accesible for any questions or concerns... all my guests were mesmerized by her voice and unique talent!!! Recommended 100%

Ishbel's reply:

Thank you so much for your amazing review! I’m very glad you and your guests enjoyed my work. Congratulations on your wedding and I wish you both a very happy marriage! ♥️
    Anita R. Married on 10/24/2019

Great Experience

Tuve la oportunidad de contratar a Ishbel para una boda y fue una decisión muy acertada. Ishbel, con su privilegiada y hermosa voz junto al talentoso guitarrista, produjo momentos de magia y muchas emociones durante la ceremonia. Ambos son jóvenes emprendedores comprometidos con la excelencia.

I had the opportunity to hire Ishbel for a wedding, and it was the right decision. Ishbel, with her privileged and beautiful voice together with a talented guitarist, produced moments of magic and many emotions during the ceremony. Both are inspiring young professionals committed to excellence.

Ishbel's reply:

Un millón de gracias por sus bellas palabras. Nos alegra muchísimo que haya quedado satisfecha.
    Aquí a la orden!

Ishbel
  • Maylee
    Maylee V. Married on 07/27/2019

excellent throughout the whole process

Ishbel was amazing. I will definitely be calling her for all my kids weddings. She was very professional, and has an amazing voice. I would definitely recommend her for any type pf activity.

Ishbel's reply:

Thank you so much for the great feedback!! I’m glad you’re happy with my work! It was my pleasure! ♥️
    Laura P. Married on 06/21/2019

La experiencia fue excelente!!!

Los contrate para la boda de mi hija y la participacion estuvo excelente. Ella tiene una voz Hermosa. Todos los invitados estaban impresionados. La recomiendo y su guitarrista tiene un talento hermoso. Son responsables y trabajan en equipo de manera excelente.

Ishbel's reply:

Un millón de gracias por sus lindos comentarios. Nos alegramos muchísimo de que su experiencia haya sido excelente. ¡Aquí a la orden siempre!
  • I
    Iris C. Married on 06/07/2019

IAUPRSO Graduation Ceremony

Ishbel is a very talented singer and is very responsible. She showed on time, with the dress code as requested and sang the songs chosen by us with such a beautiful voice...

Ishbel's reply:

¡Un millón de gracias! Me alegro que haya estado satisfecha con nuestros servicios. ¡Aquí a la orden!