Irwin Entertainment Reviews

47 | Nashville, TN

47 Reviews for Irwin Entertainment

Cherryl · Married on 08/24/2013

Matt was AMAZING!!! We were planning our wedding very long distance and Matt made sure to stay on top of details. With only phone interviews, Matt was able to provide EXCELLENT service for our wedding. I would recommend Matt to anyone who wants a perfect day! Cherryl Upchurch

Sent on 08/27/2013

Jennifer · Married on 10/27/2012

Matt Irwin did such a wonderful job. Music selection was perfect and played everything we wanted and didn't play what we didn't. He kept the timeline going and we didn't have a weird time lags. He kept the tempo going for the dance portion and was very accommodating with any last minute changes. The planning session before the wedding was insightful and extremely helpful. Between Matt and our caterer our wedding was stress free!!! Thanks again Matt!!!!

Sent on 11/14/2012
  • Y

Yash · Married on 10/20/2012

Matt was absolutely wonderful!! He did the music throughout the ceremony and reception and kept the night moving at a great pace. He wad so friendly and nice to work with leading up to the day and also did wonderful slideshows for us. His music kept the guests on the floor all night. We had a great experience with Matt. I would happily reccommend him to anyone for any event!

Sent on 10/26/2012

John · Married on 09/15/2012

Matt did a great job. Worked with us, found out what we wanted and did not want. He performed seamless and with great perfection.
    I highly recommend him and his services.

Sent on 09/24/2012
  • Q

Quincy · Married on 06/23/2012

We had a wonderful experience with Matt from Irwin Entertainment. He did a great job providing DJ services, music, and lighting for both our wedding ceremony and reception. I was impressed by his professionalism through both the planning stages and the event itself. Everyone who attended had a great time dancing the night away, even some relatives who I had never seen cut loose in my life! I would definitely use Irwin Entertainment again.

Sent on 07/06/2012

Tammy · Married on 05/19/2012

Matt, at Irwin Entertainment, was awesome! He played great music, was very professional, and very personable. We had a wonderful time at the wedding and at the reception. His price was reasonable and we got everything we were promised. He also provided a photo booth and everyone had a great time with that! No one wanted the party to end. I will definately use his services again!! Thanks Matt!!

Sent on 06/04/2012

Abigail · Married on 04/21/2012

Matt was so great!At first, we did have some reservations about him because he became our DJ after the one that we originally contracted with us couldn't do it. My family is Caribbean and his family is Southern, so we definite varying musical needs. Needless to say, he pulled it off flawlessly. Everyone was dancing the entire night. Keith and I didnt sit down the entire night, and our guests couldn't believe that our DJ was so in touch with what we wanted to hear. He took requests, he played our special songs, and our guests danced and sang he whole night through.

Sent on 09/27/2012

S · Married on 09/17/2011

Matt is AWESOME!! If you are looking for someone who gets you and your guests involved, he's your guy! Matt is super nice and approachable! I would definitely recommend him!! :)

Sent on 10/08/2011

Angie · Married on 09/03/2011

Irwin Entertainment made our wedding reception! I cannot speak better words of the service provided for the price. They really try to learn their clients, and the feel of the event to make it the most memorable it could be! My husband and I, and all our family and friends had the best time! I could not have asked for a better reception!

Lance · Married on 08/20/2011

Matt Irwin and Irwin Entertainment truly made our wedding a night to remember. From the moment the reception started everything was very well organized, and he made sure everyone was having a great time. He plays ton’s of good music, and has some great ideas that were a huge hit at the reception. Matt also made sure that neither my wife or I would have to worry about anything the entire night. It was refreshing to work someone who had every little detail planned so my only job would be too have a fun night! I would not only recommend Irwin Entertainment to my friends and family but I would convince them to choose them. I could not have been any happier with the night, and Matt was a huge part of that.

Amanda · Married on 06/25/2011

Matt provided great entertainment! I would recommend him and will use him again in the future!

Sent on 10/05/2011

Byron · Married on 06/18/2011

Matt did an incredible job as the DJ at our wedding reception! He's a natural with the crowd and we've received a lot of compliments from our guests! We would absolutely recommend him for future events!

Sent on 10/11/2011

LaCosta · Married on 05/21/2011

Matt Irwin was AWESOME! Our wedding guests had a blast. My husband and I first met with Matt a few weeks before our wedding, he was very professional and so easy to talk to. We didn't give Matt much to go on, but after asking us a few questions and getting a feel for who we are-Matt put together a rockin reception play list that we and our guest of all ages enjoyed. I highly reccomend Irwin Entertainment for your event, no matter the style or venue-This is your guy!
    Your search for a DJ should stop here!
    Thanks for a great time Matt,
    LaCosta and Clint Stevens

Melissa · event on 10/30/2010

Irwin Entertainment has performed as DJ/Emcee for my Halloween party the past 2 years and it's been a pleasure. The equipment “setup” is precise, concise, and ahead of schedule. Matt is critical with detail - focusing on what really gets the crowd going. Let’s face it… a DJ can make or break your event. I have complete confidence in knowing Irwin Entertainment is committed to making my event a successful one! I’m excited to have him entertaining at my event again this year! Thanks Matt! You truly ROCK!!

Sent on 10/05/2011
  • User2019747 · 2+ years ago

Irwin Entertainment was great!!!!!! They were very profesional yet laid back and very flexible at the same time. They had hard to find songs that we were looking for in our wedding, and played everything we requested. They also have awesome lighting. For our entrance to our reception we had backlighting with smoke effects and it just looked awesome with the shadows, and the introduction of the wedding party, and my wife and I. They are really awesome with special requests and surprises. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/06/2011

Michael · Married on 11/07/2009

Professional and entertaining. Perfect DJ for weddings, company parties, birthday parties, etc.

• U

Ashlee · Married on 08/15/2009

Irwin Entertainment is a must have!! What a great entertainer!!!

• User4207265 · 2+ years ago

Matt Irwin was a fabulous dj. He was open to our style and our dreams for the reception. He got everyone up and dancing all night. He turned our party into one we'll never forget!

Sent on 06/27/2014

Michael · Married on 05/03/2014

Matt really took the wheel - his obvious experience was reassuring in the planning stages, he told us what he needed from us, and kept us updated as the date got closer. Professional, friendly, likeable, a veteran.

Sent on 05/11/2014

Sarah · Married on 06/25/2016

Matt was absolutely wonderful! He was a joy to work with! He was very responsive to all of our emails even when we had last minute changes and specific requests! We sent him an extensive list of must-play songs and he played all of them! He was also very flexible as our timeline changed throughout the night and maintained excellent communication with our wedding coordinator as well as our other vendors. He even offered to wear whatever we requested! He was not cheesy at all and was completely professional the entire night. I was so impressed! I would absolutely use him again!
    My one complaint was with the photo booth (not with Matt!). The lighting and set-up wasn't great so the pictures of large groups in the photo booth did not turn out well. Also, there was an album that the photobooth pictures were put in and the attendant was not encouraging people to sign it. People still had a great time with it though!

Sent on 06/28/2016
  • User4358107 · event on 08/15/2014

Easy to work with and friendly!

Sent on 08/28/2014

Nancy · Married on 05/12/2012

Matt provided exceptional service for my daughter's wedding. He had great suggestions and really heard what my daughter and her fiance wanted to have played. Matt worked very hard getting two sound sysytems set up for us and was very responsive all during the wedding and reception. I highly recommend Matt Irwin!

Sent on 05/21/2012