Irwin Entertainment Reviews

47 | Nashville, TN

47 Reviews for Irwin Entertainment

Abigail · Married on 04/21/2012

Matt was so great!At first, we did have some reservations about him because he became our DJ after the one that we originally contracted with us couldn't do it. My family is Caribbean and his family is Southern, so we definite varying musical needs. Needless to say, he pulled it off flawlessly. Everyone was dancing the entire night. Keith and I didnt sit down the entire night, and our guests couldn't believe that our DJ was so in touch with what we wanted to hear. He took requests, he played our special songs, and our guests danced and sang he whole night through.

Sent on 09/27/2012

S · Married on 09/17/2011

Matt is AWESOME!! If you are looking for someone who gets you and your guests involved, he's your guy! Matt is super nice and approachable! I would definitely recommend him!! :)

Sent on 10/08/2011

Angie · Married on 09/03/2011

Irwin Entertainment made our wedding reception! I cannot speak better words of the service provided for the price. They really try to learn their clients, and the feel of the event to make it the most memorable it could be! My husband and I, and all our family and friends had the best time! I could not have asked for a better reception!

Lance · Married on 08/20/2011

Matt Irwin and Irwin Entertainment truly made our wedding a night to remember. From the moment the reception started everything was very well organized, and he made sure everyone was having a great time. He plays ton’s of good music, and has some great ideas that were a huge hit at the reception. Matt also made sure that neither my wife or I would have to worry about anything the entire night. It was refreshing to work someone who had every little detail planned so my only job would be too have a fun night! I would not only recommend Irwin Entertainment to my friends and family but I would convince them to choose them. I could not have been any happier with the night, and Matt was a huge part of that.

Amanda · Married on 06/25/2011

Matt provided great entertainment! I would recommend him and will use him again in the future!

Sent on 10/05/2011

Byron · Married on 06/18/2011

Matt did an incredible job as the DJ at our wedding reception! He's a natural with the crowd and we've received a lot of compliments from our guests! We would absolutely recommend him for future events!

Sent on 10/11/2011

LaCosta · Married on 05/21/2011

Matt Irwin was AWESOME! Our wedding guests had a blast. My husband and I first met with Matt a few weeks before our wedding, he was very professional and so easy to talk to. We didn't give Matt much to go on, but after asking us a few questions and getting a feel for who we are-Matt put together a rockin reception play list that we and our guest of all ages enjoyed. I highly reccomend Irwin Entertainment for your event, no matter the style or venue-This is your guy!
    Your search for a DJ should stop here!
    Thanks for a great time Matt,
    LaCosta and Clint Stevens

• User2019747 · 2+ years ago

Irwin Entertainment was great!!!!!! They were very profesional yet laid back and very flexible at the same time. They had hard to find songs that we were looking for in our wedding, and played everything we requested. They also have awesome lighting. For our entrance to our reception we had backlighting with smoke effects and it just looked awesome with the shadows, and the introduction of the wedding party, and my wife and I. They are really awesome with special requests and surprises. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/06/2011

Michael · Married on 11/07/2009

Professional and entertaining. Perfect DJ for weddings, company parties, birthday parties, etc.

• U

Ashlee · Married on 08/15/2009

Irwin Entertainment is a must have!! What a great entertainer!!!

• User7212672 · event on: 09/16/2016

We used Irwin for a school outdoor movie night. Service was fantastic!

Sent on 09/17/2016

Teresa · event on: 05/19/2017

Irwin Entertainment is awesome. The sound quality and music www perfect. The lighting was awesome. People at the party were asking me for his contact information.

Sent on 05/21/2017

Melissa · event on: 10/30/2010

Irwin Entertainment has performed as DJ/Emcee for my Halloween party the past 2 years and it's been a pleasure. The equipment “setup” is precise, concise, and ahead of schedule. Matt is critical with detail - focusing on what really gets the crowd going. Let’s face it… a DJ can make or break your event. I have complete confidence in knowing Irwin Entertainment is committed to making my event a successful one! I’m excited to have him entertaining at my event again this year! Thanks Matt! You truly ROCK!!

Sent on 10/05/2011

Courtni · event on: 12/10/2014

Matt at Irwin Entertainment was so helpful and extremely easy to work with. He took the time to meet with me prior to our corporate event to walk through the event space and discuss last-minute details. He was very reasonably priced, and we did not have to worry about one thing the day of our event. We let him in, and he got right to work setting up all of his equipment. Throughout the process (booking services, signing agreement, etc), he was communicative and responded to any emails in a timely fashion. I would absolutely recommend him for any event!

Sent on 12/12/2014

James · event on: 05/09/2015

Awesome job and was able to play all the music requested.

Sent on 05/11/2015

Jill · event on: 09/20/2015

Irwin Entertainment did a great job of providing a great Backyard Movie Party for my daughter's birthday! I will be calling them again.

Sent on 09/23/2015

Nancy · event on: 09/27/2015

We had Mike Curray as DJ at our birthday party. As entertainment we asked the guests to participate in a Lip Sync Battle. It was hilarious and Mike was over the top attentive to the song selection the guests chose. The Battle ran smoothly and was quite fun! I would certainly ask Mike back again!

Sent on 09/30/2015
  • User4207265 · 2+ years ago

Matt Irwin was a fabulous dj. He was open to our style and our dreams for the reception. He got everyone up and dancing all night. He turned our party into one we'll never forget!

Sent on 06/27/2014

Michael · Married on 05/03/2014

Matt really took the wheel - his obvious experience was reassuring in the planning stages, he told us what he needed from us, and kept us updated as the date got closer. Professional, friendly, likeable, a veteran.

Sent on 05/11/2014

Sarah · Married on 06/25/2016

Matt was absolutely wonderful! He was a joy to work with! He was very responsive to all of our emails even when we had last minute changes and specific requests! We sent him an extensive list of must-play songs and he played all of them! He was also very flexible as our timeline changed throughout the night and maintained excellent communication with our wedding coordinator as well as our other vendors. He even offered to wear whatever we requested! He was not cheesy at all and was completely professional the entire night. I was so impressed! I would absolutely use him again!
    My one complaint was with the photo booth (not with Matt!). The lighting and set-up wasn't great so the pictures of large groups in the photo booth did not turn out well. Also, there was an album that the photobooth pictures were put in and the attendant was not encouraging people to sign it. People still had a great time with it though!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Nancy · Married on 05/12/2012

Matt provided exceptional service for my daughter's wedding. He had great suggestions and really heard what my daughter and her fiance wanted to have played. Matt worked very hard getting two sound sysytems set up for us and was very responsive all during the wedding and reception. I highly recommend Matt Irwin!

Sent on 05/21/2012
  • User4358107 · event on: 08/15/2014

Easy to work with and friendly!

Sent on 08/28/2014