Irresistible Artistry by Irene Reviews

17 | Virginia Beach, VA

17 Reviews for Irresistible Artistry by Irene

Amazing work!! My bridesmaids and myself all looked wonderful!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Irresistible Artistry by Irene's reply:

Thank you for your feedback! It was a pleasure worling with you and your friends! ! Congratulations gorgeous! !

Nichole · Married on 09/26/2015

We had our hair done by Irene and it was beautiful! She was able to come in with very short notice and meet us at the venue. She was punctual, on time and knew what she was doing! My hair and my bridesmaids hair stayed put all night and it was gorgeous! One less thing I had to worry about on my wedding night... Thank you!

Sent on 10/17/2015

Irresistible Artistry by Irene's reply:

Thank you sooo much for your feedback Nichole!! It was truly a pleasure working with you and your bridesmaids! Feel free to pass my info on to your friends and family! Congratulations and take care!

Sylvia · Married on 06/07/2014

Irene was amazing! Not only did she do a perfect job on my make up but she was so helpful in referring me to a great hairstylist. She was so easy to communicate with and was sure to understand exactly what I wanted for my big day! Would recommend her any day!

Sent on 07/13/2014

Irresistible Artistry by Irene's reply:

Thank you again for taking the time to provide your feedback! You were a pleasure to work with! Tell a friend :)

Jennifer · Married on 10/19/2013

I cannot say enough about how much I love Irene! She was extremely professional, very flexible, personable, efficient, affordable, and made me and my girls all look gorgeous! I think more than a few of us asked her to just move in with us so she could do our makeup every day lol. The airbrush makeup really is something special. She has a true talent and I will not be losing her contact information any time soon!!!

Sent on 11/16/2013

Irresistible Artistry by Irene's reply:

Thank you Jen! You and your friends were fun to work with call me anytime! :D
    Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! I truly appreciate it!!
    Best Wishes,
    Irene

Jacki · Married on 05/18/2013

My makeup looked beautiful on my wedding day, loved it! It was just the right amount of glam and natural look that I was hoping for. She listened to all my input after the trial and adjusted everything so that it was perfect for the day of. I was skeptical at first about the false eyelashes, but they looked very natural and made my eyes really stand out :) I definitely recommend her to other brides!

Sent on 06/11/2013

Irresistible Artistry by Irene's reply:

Thank you for the feedback! I truly appreciate your business!!!

megan · Married on 04/26/2013

irene did an awesome job. our makeup looked so natural and fresh. amazing!

Sent on 05/13/2013

Irresistible Artistry by Irene's reply:

I can't thank you enough Megan for taking time to share your experience with the other brides on Weddingwire! I enjoyed meeting you and appreciate your business and support! Please keep me in mind if and of your family or friends need my services.

Michelle · Married on 10/06/2012

Irene was very friendly and professional. She did makeup for my entire bridal party, she came to our hotel and set up there. Irene did an amazing job and all of my wedding party looked amazing! Irene was recommended to me from a friend and I will definitely recommend her to others as well! Thank you!!

Sent on 10/07/2012

Irresistible Artistry by Irene's reply:

Thank you Michelle!! You all were fun to work with and made my job easy! I appreciate your positive feedback and loved that you put your dog in the wedding !!Congrats and best wishes!!

Tora · Married on 09/29/2012

Irene is amazing! She made me look and feel beautiful on my wedding day. She was very patient with my family and my ladies could not have been happier with the makeup service they received. She was punctual, professional, personable, friendly, and flexible. I feel so lucky to have found Irene, and trust me, you will too.

Sent on 11/11/2012

Irresistible Artistry by Irene's reply:

I'm the lucky one!!! Thank you again for your review!!

Tabatha · Married on 08/03/2012

I was so thrilled to have Irene as my make up artist for my August 3rd wedding; I booked her immediately following my trial.

I appreciated her professionalism and attention to detail. There were a few minor changes I made to my "look" after the trial and she had made notes of them when she arrived on my wedding day. I loved that she was able to meet with me on-site, especially so early since I had a morning wedding.

I really wanted a flawless look, but I wanted to look like me - and she did an amazing job.

Irene also did my MOH/sister's make up and she was just as pleased!

Thank you for such a positive experience, Irene, it was a pleasure!

Sent on 08/15/2012

Irresistible Artistry by Irene's reply:

Thank you soo much for your feedback! You were a beautiful bride by the way! I enjoyed working with you and would love to work with your friends and family in the future!!

Jen · Married on 06/17/2012

Irene and her team were very flexible and were great for my friend's wedding. She came to the wedding location with an associate and did the hair and make up of the entire bridal party.

Sent on 07/11/2012

Irresistible Artistry by Irene's reply:

Thank you Jen! We enjoyed working with everyone and appreciate your feedback! Please don't hesitate to contact me in the future.

Rebecca · Married on 08/27/2011

Irene is awesome. I booked her immediately after my makeup trial with her. She provided makeup at our hotel, for myself, my three bridesmaids, and my niece. Let me preface this with I got married during hurricane Irene (no joke). I lost my flowergirl the night before, and my 21 year old niece said she would do it for me. So we just added her as a junior bridesmaid. Irene had no problem with this when she arrived on time with a great attitude. My girls looked beautiful, and I have never felt so pretty. She is reasonable priced, but her work is priceless. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 10/20/2011

Irresistible Artistry by Irene's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback, reading it brought tears to my eyes! You and your party were a pleasure to work with, and I am very happy that you were so satisfied.I watch your wedding video every now and again and everytime I see it I am taken back by how amazing everyone looked! Take care and thanks again!! Please Don't keep me a secret ,I am available for any special Occasion :)

Tamiko · Married on 05/14/2011

All I can say is WONDERFUL!!!!!!! THE BEST!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 06/15/2011

Irresistible Artistry by Irene's reply:

Thank you soooo much for the feedback! I really appreciate it! Take care .

Amy · Married on 04/30/2011

Irene was a wonderful part of my wedding. She provided me with a trial run of my make-up to ensure that my vision matched hers. She listened to how I wanted to feel on my special day and translated that into her work. She was personable, professional, and just wonderful to work with. I would highly recommend her services to anyone who would like to feel and look their best for any occasion.

Thank you, Irene!!

Sent on 10/08/2011

Amy,

Thank you for your feedback, you were a pleasure to work with and a beautiful bride. Best wishes to you and your family!

Kim · Married on 10/02/2010

Irene was perfect! She made me look so beautiful. I'd highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/25/2011

Irresistible Artistry by Irene's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful comment you were a pleasure to work with!
  • Laurie

Laurie · Married on 10/26/2013

Irene was the absolute best! My daughter and I needed her services for my 25th Wedding Anniversary celebratiion, she came to my house and was right on time. I've never tried fake lashes but would do so again in a heartbeat. Those combined with her artistic skill made took 20 years off my face, and I received so many compliments about how BEAUTIFUL I looked, and especially from the guy I married and love dearly! My daughter loved loved loved the colors Irene chose, and she looked glamorous. I would definitely use her services again for another event or milestone. My one regret is that I can't look like that everyday! If you want to look fabulous for your special day, have Irene Garcia make you over. You won't regret it!

Sent on 10/28/2013

Irresistible Artistry by Irene's reply:

Thank you for choosing me! I appreciate you taking the time to provide me with a review!! I'm here any time you need me!!!

Alice · Married on 05/06/2011

Irene did my daughter's make-up for her Wedding Day and she was absolutely beautitul and very natural looking.

Sent on 02/16/2012

Irresistible Artistry by Irene's reply:

Thank you very much for your feedback it means alot that you all were happy.Im here if you all need services in the future.

2.0
      0.0
      0.0
      3.5
      3.0

WOW, can you say crappy hair? I had a wedding and 6 of us got hair and make-up done... where do I start, they were 30 minutes late and not done by my 4:00 deadline which meant half of my girls made it out to the pictures on time while the other half waited to finish their hair and makeup. all of our hair was extremely frizzy and looked undone, my bridesmaid husband even said that he could have done a better job for $5 and he's in HVAC!!! my make-up was ok but faded after only an hour.... my girls and I were better off doing our own hair and make-up our self. My mother even told one of the ladys that she didn't like what she was doing to her hair and the lady just looked at my mom annoyed.

Sent on 10/14/2014

Irresistible Artistry by Irene's reply:

I'm sorry you didn't like the services provided by the team but I am glad you voiced your concerns. I spoke with the stylist hired for your wedding about her response to your mothers request. I was unaware that your party was unhappy with the services provided prior to my departure. Making sure each of my brides are happy is very important to me. Had I known you and your party were not satisfied I would have done whatever needed to be done with a positive attitude to ensure they enjoyed they're experience. If you are ever in the area again I'd be more than happy to provide you with a complimentary hair and makeup session.