Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

17 Reviews for Irresistible Artistry by Irene

Hair (1)
Multi. Stylists (1)
Updos/Styling (1)
17 Irresistible Artistry by Irene Reviews

Amazing work!! My bridesmaids and myself all looked wonderful!

Profile Picture User5568408, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

We had our hair done by Irene and it was beautiful! She was able to come in with very short notice and meet us at the venue. She was punctual, on time and knew what she was doing! My hair and my bridesmaids hair stayed put all night and it was gorgeous! One less thing I had to worry about on my wedding night... Thank you!

Profile Picture Nichole, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Hair, Multi. Stylists, Updos/Styling
2.1

WOW, can you say crappy hair? I had a wedding and 6 of us got hair and make-up done... where do I start, they were 30 minutes late and not done by my 4:00 deadline which meant half of my girls made it out to the pictures on time while the other half waited to finish their hair and makeup. all of our hair was extremely frizzy and looked undone, my bridesmaid husband even said that he could have done a better job for $5 and he's in HVAC!!! my make-up was ok but faded after only an hour.... my girls and I were better off doing our own hair and make-up our self. My mother even told one of the ladys that she didn't like what she was doing to her hair and the lady just looked at my mom annoyed.

Profile Picture User4473272, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Irene was amazing! Not only did she do a perfect job on my make up but she was so helpful in referring me to a great hairstylist. She was so easy to communicate with and was sure to understand exactly what I wanted for my big day! Would recommend her any day!

Profile Picture Sylvia, 6/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Irene was the absolute best! My daughter and I needed her services for my 25th Wedding Anniversary celebratiion, she came to my house and was right on time. I've never tried fake lashes but would do so again in a heartbeat. Those combined with her artistic skill made took 20 years off my face, and I received so many compliments about how BEAUTIFUL I looked, and especially from the guy I married and love dearly! My daughter loved loved loved the colors Irene chose, and she looked glamorous. I would definitely use her services again for another event or milestone. My one regret is that I can't look like that everyday! If you want to look fabulous for your special day, have Irene Garcia make you over. You won't regret it!

Profile Picture Laurie, 10/26/13, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I cannot say enough about how much I love Irene! She was extremely professional, very flexible, personable, efficient, affordable, and made me and my girls all look gorgeous! I think more than a few of us asked her to just move in with us so she could do our makeup every day lol. The airbrush makeup really is something special. She has a true talent and I will not be losing her contact information any time soon!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/19/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

My makeup looked beautiful on my wedding day, loved it! It was just the right amount of glam and natural look that I was hoping for. She listened to all my input after the trial and adjusted everything so that it was perfect for the day of. I was skeptical at first about the false eyelashes, but they looked very natural and made my eyes really stand out :) I definitely recommend her to other brides!

Profile Picture Jacki, 5/18/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

irene did an awesome job. our makeup looked so natural and fresh. amazing!

Profile Picture megan, 4/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Irene was very friendly and professional. She did makeup for my entire bridal party, she came to our hotel and set up there. Irene did an amazing job and all of my wedding party looked amazing! Irene was recommended to me from a friend and I will definitely recommend her to others as well! Thank you!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/6/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Irene is amazing! She made me look and feel beautiful on my wedding day. She was very patient with my family and my ladies could not have been happier with the makeup service they received. She was punctual, professional, personable, friendly, and flexible. I feel so lucky to have found Irene, and trust me, you will too.

Profile Picture Tora, 9/29/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I was so thrilled to have Irene as my make up artist for my August 3rd wedding; I booked her immediately following my trial.

I appreciated her professionalism and attention to detail. There were a few minor changes I made to my "look" after the trial and she had made notes of them when she arrived on my wedding day. I loved that she was able to meet with me on-site, especially so early since I had a morning wedding.

I really wanted a flawless look, but I wanted to look like me - and she did an amazing job.

Irene also did my MOH/sister's make up and she was just as pleased!

Thank you for such a positive experience, Irene, it was a pleasure!

Profile Picture Tabatha, 8/3/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Irene and her team were very flexible and were great for my friend's wedding. She came to the wedding location with an associate and did the hair and make up of the entire bridal party.

Profile Picture Jen , 6/17/12, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Irene is awesome. I booked her immediately after my makeup trial with her. She provided makeup at our hotel, for myself, my three bridesmaids, and my niece. Let me preface this with I got married during hurricane Irene (no joke). I lost my flowergirl the night before, and my 21 year old niece said she would do it for me. So we just added her as a junior bridesmaid. Irene had no problem with this when she arrived on time with a great attitude. My girls looked beautiful, and I have never felt so pretty. She is reasonable priced, but her work is priceless. I would recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 8/27/11, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

All I can say is WONDERFUL!!!!!!! THE BEST!!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Tamiko, 5/14/11, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Irene did my daughter's make-up for her Wedding Day and she was absolutely beautitul and very natural looking.

Profile Picture Alice, 5/6/11, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Irene was a wonderful part of my wedding. She provided me with a trial run of my make-up to ensure that my vision matched hers. She listened to how I wanted to feel on my special day and translated that into her work. She was personable, professional, and just wonderful to work with. I would highly recommend her services to anyone who would like to feel and look their best for any occasion.

Thank you, Irene!!

Profile Picture Amy, 4/30/11, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Irene was perfect! She made me look so beautiful. I'd highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Kim, 10/2/10, 1 Review