5 Reviews for Iron Heart

5 Iron Heart Reviews

2.8

I spoke with the florist twice in person about what I would like my bouquet to look like, even showed her pictures. She typed it all out on paper and I signed it.The day of my wedding the bouquet is missing succulents which was the number one flower/plant I requested. I paid a large amount of money for my bridal bouquet to be wrong. Very disappointed

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Michelle is AWESOME! She truly created the bouquet of my dreams! She included all the flowers I had requested and never tried to push a certain style/color/flower on me (something I experienced with another florist I met with). On our wedding day, she set up everything quickly and delivered our bouquets in beautiful condition. I highly recommend Iron Heart!

Profile Picture Letty, 12/13/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Michelle spent time getting to know what my vision for the day was, and honestly made it come to life even more incredibly than I ever could have hoped for. She created the most incredible environment for our wedding, it was everything I wanted and more. My flowers were a little bit different than the style she normally does for weddings, but everything about them was perfect. It probably sounds like an exaggeration, but I really was so blown away by everything she did that I can't find the words to explain it!

Profile Picture Karli, 6/28/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Michelle from Iron Heart did all of the flowers and centerpieces for our ceremony and reception. Planning the wedding from out of state it was a little challenging to communicate with her as she seemed to do best in person, but her work was amazing. I didn't have a lot of flowers that I knew I really wanted, but she sat down with me, listened to what I liked and came up with beautiful arrangements that received a ton of compliments. She was also flexible and willing to change numbers and types of decorations up until a few weeks before the wedding. I was also very happy with her promptness and thrilled that I was able to see the reception area before the ceremony started as she was done in plenty of time.

Profile Picture User2468646, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We used Michelle at Iron Heart Imports for our wedding. Flowers for our reception were already included in our package, but we decided to meet with Michelle to look into ceremony décor and for personal flowers. After our meeting we decided to do everything with Michelle and upgraded some of the reception flowers also. After being given our color palette she had a vision for perfect flowers for our wedding party and in front of our ceremony area. The day of the wedding everything was delivered on time and looked amazing. All of the flower arrangements were beautiful and all of our guests raved about them.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 3/24/11, 10 Reviews