Iris Photography Studios Reviews

68 | Grand Island, NE

68 Reviews for Iris Photography Studios

Mitch · Married on 08/30/2014

Mollie and I had an amazing time with Chris and Jeanie! They did an awesome job on our engagement and wedding photos! We had a lot of fun with them. I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 11/17/2014

Iris Photography Studios's reply:

Thank you so much! The ENTIRE day was amazing...you and Mollie made it that way for absolutely everyone involved with your day!

Lyndi · event on: 08/14/2014

They did an excellent job with my baby girl for her newborn pictures!!! I loved how patient they were with her as well as listening to my ideas and making them work!!! Highly reccomend and have told all my friends about them!!!

Sent on 11/20/2014

Jenna · Married on 08/02/2014

They are so fun and help make everything go just as you want them to! Highly recommend Iris!

Sent on 08/04/2015

Iris Photography Studios's reply:

Thanks Jenna! You and Mitch are such a great couple, we really enjoy you and your family!

Jessica · Married on 07/26/2014

This husband and wife couple knew what they were doing, and they were fun to work with!! They were professional and a good value. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/12/2014
  • Becca

Becca G. · Married on 07/26/2014

LOVED Iris Photography!

Absolutely loved our photographer for our engagement pictures! My husband does not enjoy having his picture taken, like most men, but he felt so comfortable the whole time with them. This showed in the pictures. We had photos taken outdoors and had no idea of what we wanted done. We were positioned so naturally. They took the reigns and made some gorgeous photos!

Sent on 01/09/2020

We were so glad we choose iris for our engagement and wedding photography. They are amazing and very flexible!

Sent on 07/27/2014

Iris Photography Studios's reply:

Thank you so much! We've had an incredible year with our weddings and enjoyed our day very much with you!

Courtney · Married on 06/19/2014

They were great to work with!!

Sent on 08/16/2015

Camryn · Married on 05/03/2014

Chris and Jeanie were fabulous to work with! Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/09/2014

Iris Photography Studios's reply:

Thank you so much Camryn. We could't have asked for better people to work with. You and Josh and SO genuine with each other. I still see the emotions captured that day when I look at your wedding pictures. Puts a happy tear in my eye! :) --Jeanie

Liz · Married on 04/12/2014

We wilk continue to use Iris Photography for everything we do! They are a blast, they made everyone so comfortable. Not to mention our pictures of our magical day are absokutely perfect.

Sent on 07/19/2014

Iris Photography Studios's reply:

Aaron and Liz, their families and wedding party were fabulous as well! It's people like this that make us love doing what we do best. We were so fortunate to be a part of their day!

Liz · Married on 04/12/2014

Jeanie and Chris were amazing! We met up with them for supper before our big day to help finalize the plans. This was a great way for them to get to know us and really express in their photography our personalities! Our wedding day was perfect, and a huge part of that was because of this amazing duo. Thanks Iris Photography!!

Sent on 04/26/2016

Iris Photography Studios's reply:

Thank you Liz & Aaron! Your day (and pictures) are certainly one of our favorites in our book! Some of those pictures seem to be favorites of lots of people going through our portfolios! :) Thanks for an amazing venue and people!

Kiera · event on: 10/03/2013

Jeanie and Chris, were very professional, and made my husband and I, feel relaxed, and comfortable, while getting our outdoor pictures taken. They were also great with our dog! We were very impressed, and we plan on using them again, soon! We loved our pictures!

Sent on 07/23/2014

Iris Photography Studios's reply:

Thank you Kiera! We look forward to seeing you three again. Loved our photo session with you!

Chris and Jeanie are great to work with! We loved our engagement photos and our wedding photos. They are easy to work with, detail oriented, friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. Iris photography also designed and created our thank-you notes, which we also received many compliments on. We would definitely recommend them! Thank you Chris and Jeanie!

Sent on 09/03/2013
  • User3369904 · event on: 06/14/2013

Iris Photography did an outstanding job. They were professional, patient and our family felt very comfortable with them during the photo-shoot.

Sent on 07/03/2013

Sheyanne · Married on 03/16/2013

We absolutely loved working with Iris Photography. They were very fun and easy to get along with. Definitely recommending them to our friends!

Sent on 08/07/2013

Iris Photography Studios's reply:

Thanks Sheyanne! You guys probably had one of funnest sets for engagement pictures--so creative! Really enjoyed our day out at Babels Barn, such a great place.

Emily · Married on 10/13/2012

We really appreciated the professional touch that Chris and Jeanie have. Their attention to details and ability to capture emotion is fantastic. From the first picture they shot, we knew they had control. We look forward to having them shoot future photos our family.

Sent on 01/10/2013

Iris Photography Studios's reply:

Thank you Em! Such an amazing day we had with you and Greg. Will cherish it forever and feel blessed that we got to hang out with you all day!

Heidi · event on: 09/26/2012

Jeanie was easy to work with, fun & took wonderful pictures!

Sent on 06/24/2013

Scott A. · event on: 09/04/2012

We are very pleased with Cole's sr. pictures and will be using Iris Photography again for our next child! I have recommended them to everyone who asks!

Sent on 06/24/2013

Iris Photography Studios's reply:

Thank you Teri! We are looking forward to seeing you and Tyson soon too!

Sara · Married on 06/09/2012

Our photographers were like family. We felt extremely comfortable around them, and it showed through their photos! They were very easy to work with and professional while having fun at the same time. A+++

Sent on 01/07/2013

Iris Photography Studios's reply:

When our clients become true friends after having worked with them through their wedding day, we can't ever think of a better career to have. Thanks Chris & Sara. We love you tons!

Charmel · Married on 05/27/2012

Jeanie and Chris Horeis did an excellent job as our official photographers! My husband and I were EXTREMELY impressed with both our engagement and wedding photos! Not only did they capture gorgeous photos of us on our wedding day, but they were enjoyable to work with. We definitely are glad we went with Iris Photography and we would definitely recommend them to others!

Sent on 07/10/2012

Iris Photography Studios's reply:

Thank you Charmel & Dan! We will never forget all of the laughter that occurred during your wedding day. You both have such fun and nice families which makes us enjoy our profession even more! :)

Jennie · Married on 12/31/2011

Chris and Jeanie were very helpful and professional through the whole process. Our pictures were wonderful and will be cherished for year to come. They know the event well and can offer great tips as well as any directions to help make everything go smooth for the day. They spend time getting to know the clients personally so they make it fun and easy to work with them. I would highly recommend them to anyone of any age for any event. They do such a great job and are really excited about thir profession and offer a new fresh look in all of their photography.

Sent on 07/12/2012

Iris Photography Studios's reply:

Thanks Jennie! Despite how cold it was on your wedding day, those pictures outside were a blast! We have loved getting to know you and look forward to seeing you and Brian again soon!

Theresa · Married on 10/22/2011

These guys were absolutely fantastic. I am so glad we chose them. Not only did they take exceptional photos of our special day, they also felt like they were part of our family/friends. They were up for anything we wanted to do, and were very creative with the settings. I was more than pleased with our experience and can't wait to have them be our photographer when we start having a family. You guys were awesome!!!

Sent on 07/13/2012

Iris Photography Studios's reply:

Thank you Theresa! Once again, the people of Spalding impressed us with their kindness. We had such a nice time with everyone! You and Dustin are BEAUTIFUL together!! :)

Theresa O. · Married on 10/22/2011

Amazing photos

Sent on 01/09/2020

I absolutely loved Jeanie and Chris! We will use them again, and again when we need a photographer!

Sent on 07/17/2012

Iris Photography Studios's reply:

Miles & Christy are absolutely wonderful people. A true match made in heaven and we had so much fun with them. Really enjoy keeping up with how they are doing as they progress in their marriage and build their family!
  • Delta

Delta F. · Married on 06/11/2011

Captured day in so many ways!

We absolutely loved their photos for our wedding. They were open to ideas we had and specific things we wanted. They worked together so they had shots from different angles, especially for important moments we specifically wanted captured both outside and inside. There was a large variety of shots to choose from, and the memory book was professional. Very worth the price paid! Actually, after everything we thought it was a steal!

The pictures I am posting show the wide range of what they capture both professionally staged as well as those natural and spontaneous moments. Please know that the pictures I am posting were my personal choices to put into a book. There were LOTS of other shotstl to choose from, and admittedly better shots, but my choices for my book were because I personally liked them even though there were other options.

Sent on 01/12/2020
  • F

Tanya · Married on 06/04/2011

To be honest, I was leery about using DigitalZone for my photography. I had really wanted another photographer whose work I loved, but she was booked. So reluctantly we met with Chris and Jeanie. The photography turned out to be the best and the least stressful part of my wedding. Chris and Jeanie were beyond wonderful to work with. They made us feel comfortable and tried new locations. Having two photographers with unique styles was a great benefit to us. We were able to get great formals and great photojournalism type shots. They were absolutely the best value of any photographer we met with, and we met with almost every photographer who works in the Grand Island area before we made the decision to go with Chris and Jeanie. By the end of the wedding, I really felt like I had two great friends taking our pictures instead of some nameless vendor just going through the motions.

Sent on 06/16/2011