73 Reviews for Iris Photobooths

Delivery (7)
Backdrop(s) (7)
Clean Up (6)
CD/DVD of Images (6)
Social Media Integration (6)
Enclosed Booth (3)
67 Iris Photobooths Reviews

What can I say about Dan and Iris Photobooths. I have been in the Entertainment Industry for 34 years and know Dan for a bunch of years. I have recommended his services to customers and friends. This weekend we had an Engagement Brunch for my daughter and I called Dan for his services. He and I spoke and he took control of the rest. He combined a beautiful Step and Repeat Sign with some favors and his magic. He also took candids of the room for me as well. Dan promised it was going to be great and it was !!!!! Dan, THANK YOU for taking care of my family party. You truly are an exceptional ! Stephanie & Sean are extremely happy with all the pics too !

Profile Picture Stevie , 10/10/20, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I used Iris Photobooths for my wedding green screen recently on 11.11.17. There was so much room to take pictures and so many cool props! All the photos had the same exact color and font as our actual wedding invitations and the scrapbook album also came out as amazing as the photos. You could instantly download the pictures and I am so glad that we added the green screen to our event. Daniel was a pleasure to work with and gave us so many options for the background pictures. Not only do we recommend them, but we will continue to hire them for our events in the future!

Profile Picture CRISTINA, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

danny did an awesome job with the set up and getting the photo strips to the way we were happy with.

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/15/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth

I used Iris Photobooths for my wedding a few weeks ago. They were awesome and very professional. Before the wedding they worked with us on the theme and layout of the photo strips, which allowed us to customize the look to work with our color scheme. The photobooth really added some fun to the reception and the photos came out great. At the end of the night they provided us with a book that had copies of all the photos with special messages and fun touches from our friends and family along with additional copies of each photo strip and a thumb drive with electronic copies. Overall they were great and I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Professional… From the first contract through the knot to the end of the wedding night. Danny was very helpful and accommodating throughout the process. I was able to provide him with images to match the photo layout to my wedding theme with no problems. The process was easy, communication was kept open all the time, appointments times were flexible which was great since I live in MD. On the day of the event, they arrived early to setup and was ready for the guests as they entered the reception hall. My guests enjoyed the photo-booth and can relive those moments with the scrapbook and images on the flash drive they gave me at the end of the night. The quality of the pictures, scrapbook and flash-drive images are EXCELLENT!!! I definitely recommend Iris’ photo booth and can’t wait to have another event just so that I can re-hire them. Thank you, Danny, for all your work in helping me make our day special.

Profile Picture Judith, 10/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Backdrop(s), Prints, Props, Social Media Integration, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth

Having never booked a photobooth service before my husband and I made our decision based on the reviews we read on wedding related websites. Iris Photobooths exceeded our expectations! Danny was great, his response time was within a few hours if not minutes at times. We decided on the enclosed photobooth which fit a good number of people. We were invited to stop by Danny’s studio to personalize our photostrip, he spent over an hour with us (which I thought was very generous) but he later told us he usually allocates two hours for such sessions! There are hundreds of thousands of designs and backgrounds you can choose from, all different types of photostrip sizes and layouts and Danny sits through every step with you and actually prints the strips for you to see live. We were allowed to provide props of our own on top of the ones offered by Iris Photobooths. Our props were returned to us at the end of the night, neatly packed up in their original boxes. Danny worked the wedding and made sure to come up to us at the end of the evening to provide us with a usb with our photos on it and to give us our photobook. We were so happy we booked Iris Photobooths, I can’t recommend their services enough!

Profile Picture Paulina, 9/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Iris Photobooth's is a preferred vendor of the Riviera at Massapequa. I met Danny at the bridal showcase of the venue and I’m so happy I did. My husband said they were a pleasure to speak with while making payments and were always flexible and accommodating. All of my guests raved about the open booth and we absolutely loved the keepsake book received at the end of the night. Many thanks to Danny and Iris for making our wedding even more special.

Profile Picture Courtney , 8/26/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

We loved having Iris Photobooth at our wedding! Our guess had so much fun and loved that they got to take endless photos with some great props. Working with Danny was great and easy! We are so glad that we booked Iris and would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to add some fun to their wedding!

Profile Picture Bridget, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

We used Danny at Iris Photobooths for our June 25th wedding. He was incredible and a class act. We had guests lined up at the photobooth all night long and he made sure each person had fun and was entertained throughout the entire night. We couldn't have asked for anything better. He came in, set up, and was on his way without a hiccup. Photos are high quality and he has a lot of fun props to use. At the end of the night he gave us the USB with all of the photos as well as a beautiful scrapbook. We would highly recommend to anyone looking for a professional photobooth photographer.

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/25/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth

We got married in June, and we couldn't be happier to have had Iris Photobooths be our photo booth vendor on our wedding day. Our guests enjoyed everything about the photo booth from the choice in backgrounds, to the selection in props, and the friendly and helpful staff. Danny and Iris are incredibly professional and a pleasure to work with. They are very detail-oriented and met with us multiple times leading up to our wedding day to ensure we were satisfied with everything we selected and that everything was perfect the day of. The cameras, photo printers, and other technology they use is top-notch, which resulted in high-quality photos for everyone. They also provided us with a beautiful scrapbook of all our guests' photos and thoughtful messages, which is one of our favorite keepsakes from our wedding. Danny also officiated our ceremony, and he made it incredibly heartfelt and personal. I would highly recommend any of Iris Photobooths' services to anyone for any kind of event.

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/11/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Iris photobooth is excellent! I used the company for my wedding. It was an easy choice for me because I experienced their work as a guest at another wedding . The pictures at that wedding were really nice and it was so much fun. At my wedding, the setup was neat, fast and efficient. The photo booth was very fun and interactive. It's a nice touch for guests of all ages. I absolutely love the high quality photos, beautiful backgrounds, vast array of props and quick print time. In addition to the excellent prints, the customer service was great. Danny was a pleasure to work with and the prices were reasonable.

The entire process was seamless. My guests couldn't get enough of the photo booth. I also appreciated the digital photos. They helped me relive the moments. I highly recommend Iris Photo Booth.

Profile Picture Amanda, 3/12/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

So simple to work with!! We used them for our wedding on 3/4/17. My family and friends loved them! We ended up getting another album to put our overflow pics in. Everyone was raving about them. If you are thinking about booking them, just do it!! You will not regret it!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 3/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration, Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Great people to work with who provide an excellent photobooth at a very reasonable price. We scheduled them for our wedding in February, 2017, and they were very easy and pleasant to work with. Danny was very responsive to our questions, and scheduling was quite easy. He then met with us in person a couple weeks prior to the event to go over the details and design the photo strip. He was very patient and understanding as we pored over different designs and went over every detail of the photo strip. During the actual wedding, they were set up well beforehand and everything went smoothly without a single issue. The photobooth was a huge hit as everyone loved it and commented on how fun it was and how awesome the props were. In the end, the photobooth album they gave us is definitely one of our most cherished items from the wedding, and having all the pictures on a flash drive is truly special. I definitely recommend Iris Photobooths for your wedding or any event you may be having. They are professional and will add a special touch to any event.

Profile Picture User7843346, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I highly recommend Iris photobooths. We used them for our February 2017 wedding. They were fantastic and my guests loved them. We loved the was the photo album came out and also got a flash drive of all the pictures. The pictures came out great and were very good quality. Danny was wonderful to work with and very professional. I recommend them to everyone!

Profile Picture Angelica, 2/18/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Danny and Iris are by far my favorite vendors to work with. They were so nice and they knew what they were doing. Danny was so accommodating with scheduling meetings and payment was easy. I was so happy to know I was having someone reliable and honest. Everyone loved the great props that were there and had a great time with the photos. I got some really great shots from the booth!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 11/11/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth

I would have to say that their services was amazing. Everyone enjoyed it at my wedding reception. I am still getting calls with family and friends talking about how they loved the photo booth and the props. They were very attentive and was very nice. My husband told me he has seen other people who were rude to him but he said Iris photobooths was amazing and we enjoyed there services. We would like to thank them so much for everything and making our people enjoy themselves. Thank you Iris Photobooths.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 10/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Making an apt and booking were easy, so flexable with time and answers any questions, goes over every detail.By far the best choice I made for my wedding. The time and detail they spent on us and your strip to give it our guest was amazing. pictures came out much better then the photographer. would book again. you will not regret!!!

Profile Picture samantha, 9/24/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We chose this vendor for our Photo Booth at our wedding because of their amazing reputation. We had seen Iris photo booths at a wedding we had gone to prior and knew we just had to have them for our own wedding this past September 18th. Our package allowed for our guests to upload their photos to social media. It was so cool!!!! You should see the amazing array of services and packages offered. Danny at Iris Photo Booth is the best to work with. He walks you through the customization process of your package and even sits with you to design your photo strips. Everyone at Iris Photo Booth are super friendly too! We loved ending our wedding reception by receiving a flash drive and a photo book full of photo strips and sweet messages left by our guests. It's a great remembrance of such an amazing day! Thank you Danny and the people at Iris Photobooth for making our special day even more memorable! I highly recommend this company. You won't be disappointed!!!!!
---Rosaria P

Profile Picture Rosaria, 9/18/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

Danny and Iris are amazing. From the first email, Danny was always quick to respond. It was so cool going in to actually decide the format of how the pictures would come out. You get to make it your own, instead of the normal just every day strip that most places do. The prices are reasonable, and we even got a discount by finding a coupon on their website! The day of Iris and the other attendant that came were amazing. they were there early and made sure everything went smooth. I never was stressed or worried about them at all. Everyone loved it and the pictures came out wonderful. The props were great too! The book they gave us was awesome as well. We will definitely be booking again and will be recommending you guys to anyone who needs a Photo Booth.

Megan & Ed

Profile Picture megan, 8/27/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

One of the best decisions we made for our wedding was choosing Iris Photobooths. We had a meeting before our wedding and he helped us to personalize our Photo Booth strip to make it unique to us. On the day of, they were very professional and came with a lot of props and we are very happy with the album we got afterwards with all of the pictures from the night. All of our guests enjoyed the Photo Booth and we would definitely recommend it for your events!

Profile Picture Jobin, 8/27/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Backdrop(s), Enclosed Booth, Photobooth, Delivery, Setup

Danny & Iris are a dynamic duo. The booking process was extremely easy. The quality of their prints are unprecedented. We booked them for our wedding at Crest Hollow Country Club. We designed the format for our prints. The green screen was a hit amongst our guests. The rates are reasonable. The wedding day, they arrived early and even pulled us aside to have us take the first pics of the night. I'm so grateful they did this because the rest of the night went so quickly. Danny and Iris are both professional, helpful, respectful and attentive. Thank you so much for making our wedding awesome!

Darnisha & Norberto
P. S. We will be booking you again!

Profile Picture User7130019, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

THey were amazing! So easy to work with and very helpful. After the wedding i got a lot of people telling me that they had such a great time and that the Photo Booth was their favorite part. Thank you for all your help. I especially love the book with all the pictures i got the same night!!!!

Profile Picture Aurora, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Danny is excellent and without a doubt, he's your guy if you need a Photo Booth. Our guests loved it and him - excellent addition to our party.

Profile Picture User7927090, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Danny and Iris from Iris Photobooths are amazing. They went above and beyond to make sure my fiance and I were satisfied with everything from the day we booked. The scrapbook is an amazing keepsake to have for years to come. Everyone enjoyed and raved about how awesome the photobooth was. These pictures are something that I will be able to look back on and see how much fun everyone had that day. Thank you so much for making everyone have an awesome time at our wedding!

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/15/16, 1 Review