Iris Mannings Photography Reviews

2 | Clarksburg, MD

2 Reviews for Iris Mannings Photography

Mister · Married on 09/01/2017

Our experience with Iris was top notch. Without going into too much detail, Iris was patient and understanding towards what can only be described as our chaos. Iris was flexible enough to make our experiences pleasant every time. Not that I ever plan on marrying again, but if we ever renew our vows I would choose Iris.

Sent on 07/14/2018

Iris Mannings is truly an amazing photographer and is hands down one of the best decisions we made while planning our wedding! She captured all of the special moments and details of our joyful day and we have received numerous compliments on both our engagement and wedding photos.

The best thing about Iris is how comfortable she makes you feel during the photography session. It's not everyday that you have a photo shoot (for most people at least) and Iris knows that. She ensured that we were at ease throughout the process and I believe it really showed in our photographs. What I especially love is that our photos appear natural and not overly staged.

She is very dedicated to her craft. She arrived at our engagement and wedding locations early to scope out the best places for photos and works with a second shooter to ensure no detail big or small is missed! At most weddings, the focus is on the bride. I especially loved how Iris paid attention to my husband and his groomsmen and was able to get some getting ready photos of them before the wedding. I absolutely adore those photos of my husband!

We were married in July on the hottest day of the year. I was very glad we took her advice to have a "first look" and take the wedding party photos before the wedding. Not only did it ensure we looked our absolute best, but it also allowed us to have a special moment to ourselves on our wedding day and ensured we could fully enjoy our reception.

If you are looking for a photographer in the DC/MD/VA area a highly recommend Iris Mannings Photography!!!

Sent on 07/17/2017