Irina Gerasimova, Makeup Artist Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 17 Reviews
View more information

1 User photo

Sarah Married on 10/08/2016
    Irina is simply the best. I can't say enough great things about her and her work - it's flawless. I've known her awhile and knew that I needed her to do my makeup for my wedding. She knows how to make you look your best - but still natural. I couldn't have had my day go as smoothly and as beautifully as it did without her. Her she knew how to make everyone feel comfortable - from my mom to my bridesmaids everyone was gushing about the amazing job Irina did!
    Erin Married on 10/01/2016
    I loved working with Irina and loved having her as part of my wedding day! Irina is incredibly accomodating, sweet, funny, and helpful. She makes you feel at ease knowing that when she is done with her work, everyone will look amazing. She knows how to work seemlessly with different skin tones and preferences. She is quick to respond and very flexible. I think everyone in my wedding party was looking their best and I would not have changed a thing!
    Jessica Married on 08/22/2015
    To say Irina was great would be an understatement, her and her work are impeccable! She made us LOOK and feel like movie stars. My family and I fell in love with her! She is so kind, and will give you what you are asking for! So please, if you are looking for not only an amazing makeup artist, but a wonderful experience I highly recommend choosing Irina!
    Eliana Married on 08/14/2015
    Irina is wonderful! She truly listen to what you, her client, wants and plays with different looks till you get the look you want. She is so sweet and awesome! I received SO many compliments on my makeup at my wedding! I highly recommend Irina to anyone looking to get their makeup done.
    Layna Married on 08/07/2015
    Irina was amazing!!! I actually found her because she did my makeup for my sisters wedding and I loved it then. She nailed the look I was going for. I wish I could have her do my makeup everyday. Even my bridesmaids loved her. We got soo many compliments on our makeup. She was so much fun. A bunch of us are now thinking about having her do a makeup workshop with all of us.
    Natallia Married on 05/29/2015
    Irina is incredibly talented and is an absolute master at what she does. I have learned to recognize that no matter how good I know my makeup style, she will always find vantage points that take the end result to a whole new glamour level. I have been working with Irina for several years now, and cannot imagine tackling a major event or a photo shoot without her magic touch.

Irina is also an an amazing photographer. Whether you need a corporate photo taken, a pregnancy shoot, or a family leisure session, her photos are known for great composition, exposure, and a very generous bokeh. Amazing makeup, combined with lasting memories. What else could one ask for?
  • User2060640 2+ years ago
    This was the best experience I've ever had getting my make-up done. She did a fantastic job!
  • User2060571 Event on: 02/14/2015
    Irina is the best! She was very reliable and did a great job on my makeup as well as my mom and sisters' makeup. Everyone looked great and had a great time.
    Samira Married on 05/03/2014
    Irina and her partner did an amazing job! My make up was impeccable and so was the mothers' and the bridesmaids. They were able to accommodate the various skin tones and had a large selection of quality products. They were attentive and listened to everyone's preferences. They were professional and arrived on time. I highly recommend Irina's services!
  • Lola
    Lola Married on 08/02/2013
    Working with Irina Gerasimova was an amazing decision. We enjoyed the great experience together. I loved that she first did my trial for my wedding and for my engagement photos. The idea of a ton of makeup and how it would look/wear on me was something I was really concerned about. When she worked on my makeup, she was awesome about describing each product and how it would feel on my wedding day/how it would wear. I was SO excited when I saw how the trial came out! My makeup looked amazing and was incredible for my photos! I was so happy about it!
    She also worked to put on eyelashes and they looked amazing!
    In fact, Irina did makeup for my mother and for my friend, they looked super gorgeous and were extremely happy with their makeup. Lastly- I LOVED my makeup. I were amazingly throughout the entire day- especially in heat while taking pictures and with so much dancing! It wasn't too much but definitely looked polished and fancy enough for my wedding day. I was so happy with it all!
    In addition, she definitely deserves five stars from me for her quality of service, responsiveness, professionalism, and a great experience .

I highly recommend Irina Gerasimova .
    Thank you for your talent . I am looking forward for another makeup event ;)
    Alison Married on 10/20/2012
    Irina was WONDERFUL! Her prices were extremely reasonable and she was very flexible about scheduling a trial and coming to my house to do my makeup for my wedding. I don't normally wear very much makeup but felt like I should look extra special for my wedding day, so I was a bit nervous about the whole process. Irina made me feel confident after our trial and created a look that I was extremely pleased with. I loved the way I looked in my photos! I can't speak highly enough about her.
    Lily Married on 09/15/2012
    Irina did my makeup for my wedding, and I absolutely loved her. Not only does she do great makeup, but she kept calm when everything around me was hectic. I even changed my look from the trial on the day of the wedding and she was perfectly fine with it, achieving the best..Would recommend her to everyone!
    Crystal Married on 05/26/2012
    Irina was fabulous to work with. She was very attentive to what I asked for and made sure I was happy with my wedding day look. She worked on me, my bridesmaids and my mother and everyone looked beautiful. One of my bridesmaids had broken out with bad stress acne and you'd never have known it by the time Irina was done with her. My mother was skeptical that the makeup would be too heavy but she has been raving about Irina's work since the wedding. She was a joy to have in the suite getting ready and was genuinely happy to be sharing in my wedding day.
    Laura Married on 08/13/2011
    I found Irina only 2 weeks before my wedding because I felt like my friend that was doing everyone's makeup wasn't going to be able to finish in time. Luckily she was able to squeeze us in before her next appointment- My bridesmaids are STILL talking about what a wonderful job Irina did and my best friend even said she liked her makeup so much better then on her own wedding day. Irina was wonderful to work with and she does such an amazing job. I will continue to recommend her to all my friends!!
    Kerree Married on 07/30/2011
    Irina is the utmost professional and her makeup artistry skills are top-notch. We had one trial run for my wedding makeup, which is what you would normally have. She contacted me a few weeks later saying she had thought about it some more and wanted to try another look and would I be willing to come back for a second trial run. And I loved the second look even more! Irina really put a lot of thought into what would look best on her clients. She also did the makeup for a couple of my bridesmaids and did a fantastic job. To this day, I still receive compliments on the makeup and people wanting to know who did I use. You won't find anyone better than Irina!
    Jennifer Married on 09/18/2010
    Irina is an exceptional make-up artist! She really knows how to make you look like the "best version of you". She's easy to work with, listens to what you want, and very responsive. She's open to trials and any ideas you have.

The make up help for the 12 hour festivities for myself, Mom, and bridesmaids. We received tons of compliments throughout the night.

She knows how to make your best features "pop" and really light up a room!
    Christine Married on 09/05/2010
    As I was trying to balance wedding planning and having moved cross country, the make-up artist had been lower on my priority list so I didn't get to look until two months before the wedding. After trying a few disappointing consultations at counters that I like to wear, I decided to look one last time when I saw there was a Bobbi Brown event at Nordstrom - I was introduced to Irina. Irina ended up being such a great referral! She was very accommodating during our first appointment at the counter, which was the morning of my bridal shower. She took the time to find out what I was looking for and continued to ask questions and make various suggestions throughout the trial - this was incredibly helpful because I had an idea of what I wanted but couldn't articulate it. Even at the end of the appointment, although I really liked the look, I wanted to try a slight variation.... Irina was more than open to it - she was extremely flexible and gave me various options for a follow up appointment.

At the follow up appointment - I ran late because of work and she managed to still fit me in with her other appointments. She was very attentive and personal. Irina took pictures of what she did to show what I would look like on camera, as well as had me stand under various lighting. I had a hard time explaining the technique/look that I liked for my eyes and she never got frustrated, Irina just continued to have me talk out loud...

On the day of the wedding, she came (looking very trendy which I loved) with her fun personality and own make-up chair, despite us having a bridal salon and it proved to be so useful. Between our follow-up and the wedding, she had looked up various celebrity photos and techniques to come up with a combo approach for what I was looking for w/ my eyes.... what she did was beautiful! And bride or no bride, I'm pretty particular with how my eyes are done. Irina had even gone to pick up extra lip gloss and lipstick for me so I could re-apply - she had insisted on picking them up for me to save me time even though I had suggested that I get them. This just exemplifies how considerate, flexible and committed she was to ensuring that I have my wedding look and experience. My bridesmaids also loved the work Irina had done on them.

The bottom line take away is that Irina did an amazing job and was fun and personable! And the price for her excellent work is incredibly reasonable (I had thought that I'd be spending more than double than I did based on other quotes that I had gotten from others who I didn't even get a good first impression from).