iRent Everything Reviews

6 Reviews for iRent Everything

• Yvonne

Yvonne · Getting married on 02/15/2020

Hello,
    Where do I begin with the service and professionalism of this company. I rent everything is completely my go to rental company from chairs to tents. The owner and his staff are polite, on time, and listen to the design and details to everything as I planned my wedding. We look forward to having I rent everything at our future events.

Maggie · Married on 11/21/2018

On time. Fast delivery and pickup. Best price. Will be using them again for other events.

Sent on 01/16/2017

Teri Ronk · Married on 10/27/2018

A Perfect Wedding!

Kyle and Johnathon went out of their way to make our event perfect! They made sure everything was exactly like we wanted. Very attentive. We had a perfect wedding...thank you guys for making our daughters wedding AMAZING!!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Robyn · Married on 11/12/2016

Jonathan and Alex were great to work with, They had everything I needed to make our event a huge success. I actually forgot a table I needed some linen for and Alex was a HUGE help the day of. As the name states, they rent everything. If they do not have it, I am confident they will find it. I will use them again and again.

• Y

Yvonne · Married on 04/25/2015

Where do I begin, 5 stars isn't even enough to talk how amazing Jonathan and his staff are. I am a wedding planner and I use Irenteverything and DJ Doctor for just about every single event and wedding we produce. They are amazing vendors, friends, and I couldn't ask for a better service.

• User5517118 · 1+ year ago

3.5

Wonderful company to work with! Our family and friends had so much fun In the photo booth. I definitely recommend having an open photo booth, gives you so much space for big families. Although I will say they can definitely use more props, there were only like a few options. Also, the design for the actual boarder around the pictures were very bland. If they updated those small details it would be perfect. The staff attendant was amazing! They assisted with the guest book and gluing the extra photo booth prints and also helping my little cousins on a little crate they had so they can take pictures,
    SO ADORABLE. Thank you guys!

Sent on 09/16/2017