39 Reviews for Irberseder Films

Multi. Cameras (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Slideshow (1)
Blu-Ray (1)

My husband and I watched our wedding video for the first time last night and it took our breath away. We were in tears over the pure happiness of watching our once-in-a-lifetime wedding. The video exceeded our expectations. I am so happy and grateful that I chose the right company to video it. From beginning to end it was magical. Thank you so much apple films for capturing my wedding day. I was so amazed at what you got on film and how you made the movie. Outstanding job I will forever be grateful for your work and if anyone has a destination wedding to Florida I will tell them to definitely go with this company. And anyone thinking that they don't need a videographer... like my husband did at first, do it. Your special day goes by so fast in a blink of an eye and that is no exaggeration and to be able to go and relive your special day and see everyone's expressions and every detail I could not be happier with my choice to have it video taped. You can make money back but you can't get your wedding back. It was so cool to hear the jokes that were made and the laughing durning our vowels... Make your own bouquets, cut corners a different way. Don't miss out on having your wedding recorded. You won't regret it. If he ever wants to use our wedding as an example on a website or for anyone to see it, it would be my pleasure to let you watch it. Great work thank you so much apple films!

Profile Picture Selena, 2/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We are so happy that we went with sweet apple films as our videographer for our big day! Peter was an absolute pleasure to work with and made wedding planning from a different state much less stressful. He took the time to call us and get to know exactly what we were looking for for our wedding video. He was also willing to work with our budget to create a package that fit our needs. His work speaks for itself and we are so thankful to have such a beautiful wedding video that we will cherish for the rest of our lives!

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

The crew at Sweet Apple Films are so easy and great to work with! They had fun with all my guests throughout the wedding night and made us all laugh which is never a bad thing. Also, their prices are VERY reasonable!!! I would definitely recommend Sweet Apple to anybody looking for a videographer in the Naples area.

Profile Picture Gabrielle, 10/18/15, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception

Sweet Apple Films is who you want to video your wedding. Peter was kind and so interested in making everything perfect I felt like instead of a "stranger" filming my wedding it was a family member. MY wedding was insanely crazy and maybe not the best planned but he went with the flow and was there with a big reassuring smile!

Now that I have seen my video I am BLOWN away. It is EXACTLY what I had always dreamed of.... My pictures were beautiful but the emotion that Peter caught on camera triggered all my wonderful memories from my special day.

Your wedding goes by in a FLASH you need Peter so you can relive it anytime you would like!

Profile Picture ASHLEY , 7/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, Storytelling, DVD

Peter and Deb have been a pleasure to work with and are very professional. We fell in love with there work from the moment we met them. We just got back our wedding video and have watched in a few times already. We love the video. Thank you so much for capturing all the wonderful moments of our best day ever. If you are debating about having a videographer for your wedding you should definitely get one. Truthfully worth every penny! Thank you again for this amazing video!

Profile Picture User3679528, 2+ years ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Videography

Peter is amazing! He jumped on board just 4 weeks before the wedding and even took the time to sit down with us so he can get to know us a little. He kept touching base with us letting us know how things would be happening on the wedding day. On the day of the wedding Peter was sick, but the professional that he is he suited up and showed up! He got some of the most amazing footage of our special day and we are so grateful to have this coverage. Our Video turned out absolutely amazing we love it! Thank you Peter for sharing your talent and creativity with us.

Profile Picture Chris, 11/15/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

The video team did an outstanding job on our wedding video. The weather was less than perfect for our beach wedding due to 50-60 mph winds but the video still turned out great and so did the audio. Peter and Debbie always got back with me to answer any questions and even put a rush on our video so we could have it in time for our reception at home. I highly recommend this company!!!

Profile Picture Tricia, 11/1/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

They were a pleasure to work with. Very professional and made sure they captured every moment. We just got our wedding video back and were so happy with it !!!! It's perfect. Thank you Debbie and Pete for making our day so memorable and capturing all the special moments. I would definitely recommend you guys :)

Profile Picture Kimberly, 7/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My husband and I were so thrilled with the quality work provided to us by Irberseder Films. Our videographers were very professional and made us feel extremely comfortable on our wedding day. We could not have asked for a better video to capture the memories of our special day.

Profile Picture Brooke, 6/28/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

Peter and Debbie were a dream to work with! They responded to all my phone calls and emails quickly. They showed up at all the wedding events on time and the final product (our wedding video) was absolutely beautiful! They captured every special moment. The montage segments showed like music videos! I cried watching the whole video because it was done so beautifully and touching! I will definitely use Irberseder Films for future events in FL! Thank you Peter and Debbie for such a beautiful keepsake!

Profile Picture Genalle, 6/21/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

They were amazing and made our day! They were able to capture the perfect moments which we treasured! I would highly recommend them for any special occasion!

Profile Picture Carey, 1/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

THANK GOD for Peter! We are so happy we chose Irberseder to film our wedding day. We almost didn't do a videographer at all but friends suggested it, so we did some research and chose them. Peter & his wife Debbie were a pleasure to work with and he is such a sweet guy to meet in person as well. Our photographer completely screwed us and had a "corrupt memory card" so we lost the majority of all of our wedding photos and she refused to make the album and involved a lawyer. Peter saved the day. We got our video last night and watched it and loved it. The only thing I would recommend is that you keep him longer. We had some fun stuff going on towards the end of the night that we missed getting on video including me over my husbands shoulder and a friend doing the worm shirtless across the dance floor haha. THANK YOU Peter & Debbie and take care!

Krista & Greg

Profile Picture User3790355, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

Irberseder Films was one of the best decisions I made in regards to my wedding. Peter and the team were a dream to work with. There was no need to mention things I wanted them to cover, because they were on top of everything. From details to candid moments, they were there. My family and guests raved about how incredible Peter was. They said "He was everywhere" :). I would recommend them to anyone! So happy I chose them to be a part of my special day!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/5/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Loved Peter!!!! He was so knowledgable and fun to work with. I would definitely recommend him.

Profile Picture Laura, 8/13/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Videography

I am blown away at the professionalism and the quality of Iberseder Films. Peter was very professional and unobtrusive at our wedding. Now that we have seen the final product we are so impressed with how it turned out. He captured things that I never knew happened and everything we wanted to have captured was there. The DVD looked like a promo video. It was so well done that I still can't believe it's mine!

Profile Picture Deborah, 5/11/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I loved working with Peter and his crew. I know Peter and his work very well and was not surprised at the quality of our finished product. They even worked with me on re-doing the contract when we had to change the date of our ceremony. He was everywhere he needed to be and covered every aspect of the our special day. It truly showed when we got to see the video. I would recommend them for anybody. They are the best!

Sincerely,
Matthew and Kimberly Apthorp

Profile Picture Matthew, 3/23/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Peter was so great!! He was incredibly flexible and responded to my emails promptly. He was able to work well with the photographers and did an amazing job editing the video. I would definitely recommend him!! Thank you Peter!

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/16/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography

EXCELLENT service! My film was beautiful and creative. Peter gave me and excellent price and even offerred a fire fighter discount. He was quick to respond and very organized. He was calm on teh day of the wedding and I didn't even notice him filming.

Profile Picture Gia, 3/2/13, 9 Reviews
Category: Videography

Peter did a great job capturing the best memories for us. It is really a treasure and we are having so much fun reliving that day and enjoying what we missed. Thank you for getting the handstand, it was hilarious!!
Worth the wait!!

Profile Picture Nadine, 11/19/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Thank you so much Peter!! The MOST important thing about the video is that it captures all of the beautiful moments of your day, so you may enjoy them over and over. I feel there are many who try to master their craft by owning the most expensive equipment, but yet still unfortunatley they lack that eye for detail. Peter has both the equipment and the eye. It is thanks to this and his blood sweat and tears that we can experience the joy and the emotion of our special day whenever we like, something we will have forever. He did a fantastic job running around making sure he captured EVERY moment, to have his eye for detail capturing our special day truly was a blessing. My advice to brides is spend the extra money to have it filmed and even more so keep him for the entire night as you will miss out on some great moments if you don't. Thank you so much Peter!

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/22/11, 1 Review
Category: Videography

They are great! Very friendly and very talented! When i got my video, i couldn't have been happier. It was perfect! I felt comfortable with peter and knew from the second i meet him, he would be perfect. very professional and knows what he is doing with editing, I am a very happy bride! : )

Profile Picture jennifer, 10/2/11, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Peter did an amazing job catching parts of our wedding that nobody else did! My uncle played the guitar and sang "Marry Me" as I walked down the aisle and Peter was able to loop that in right on cue! This is a memory that I will cherish forever and we both cried when we watched it again! Another thing that I loved was how he was able to change the colors of the video from black and white (during formal moments), color, and black and white with an accent color (this really made our custom made bridesmaid dresses pop). My husband thought that it was so unique that he could put a picture slideshow inside of the ring on the menu page... He made me watch all of the pictures before we watched the full video! :) I am so happy with every aspect of his work, he was not in our faces like I have seen at other weddings, and he was still able to capture all of our special moments. If there was anything I could have changed, it would have been to pay the extra money to have him stay the entire night!!! Thank you Peter!

Profile Picture Kory, 7/9/11, 7 Reviews

Thank you, Peter!!!

You professionalism and experience proved to make our video everything we expected and much more… We have watched it 100 times and can’t get enough.

Peter got all the right shots and interviewed all the right people… Itay and I can’t thank you enough.

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/23/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

PETER was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!! I am so happy we chose Irberseder Productions to capture our wedding at the Pink Shell Beach Resort a few weeks ago. What a fantastic choice :) Peter and Debbie worked with me in the beginning to come up with a package that fit our budget. THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! Any questions we had or concerns Peter was right there to answer them. No Problems what-so-ever with responsiveness. He was very curteous and professional. (and very fun) really had us laughing :D And if it werent for Peter I would not have had a veil to wear..or should I say a veil that was placed on my head CORRECTLY ;) I think the whole wedding party including my mom and aunt tried for 10 minutes to get my veil on the right way, I was about to say "forget it" until Peter stepped in and directed us. Thanks again Peter!!! Debbie would have been proud and she is one lucky lady ;)
Thanks for all your hard work and I CANNOT wait to get the final product back!! Im soooo anxious! I will definitely be recommending Irberseder Productions in the future!!!! FIVE STARS!!!!!!

Profile Picture Emily, 11/27/10, 6 Reviews