iPlan Events Reviews

8 Reviews for iPlan Events

• Natalia

Natalia Diaz · Getting married on 02/22/2020

Really amazing planning!

Emily and her team at Iplan have been so amazing to work with. Every question I have, answered! She is a really great listener and has definitely helped me peice my vision together. I couldn't imagine anyone else guiding me through it all on my big day!

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Adina

Adina · Married on 09/02/2018

Could NOT have done it without Emily!

Where do I begin?

Emily took the stress from me and made every aspect of the bug day exactly what we wanted it to be. She made what seemed like an impossible task (getting a large event put together with all the logistics and details covered) easy.

We had a very strict budget and Emily was able to find something even more perfect than we had imagined for us. Her ideas and suggestions were a God send and her experience saved us tons of money.

Hiring a wedding planner wasn't really in the budget but with all the stress, time, and money she saved us; I'd have hired her twice!

Highly recommend iPlan Events. If you can, do the full service package, it's like having an assistant leading up-to your big day and I can't stress enough how amazing that was! Emily was personable, knowledgeable, and had a very sweet way of "refining" ideas so the entire event flowed well together.

Thank you iPlan Events!! We definitely plan to use you for our anniversary celebrations in the future!

Sent on 03/06/2019

liz · Married on 07/07/2017

wedding customer

It was a pleasure working with iPlan events. They took the ease of stressing on my wedding day and organized my ceremony exactly how I envisioned it. Would highly recommend them for any event.

Sent on 06/07/2019

Katherine · Married on 03/19/2016

Emily was amazing! Took all my worries away. She was so well organized and her ideas helped me bring all my visions to life.

Sent on 10/21/2016

iPlan Events's reply:

Thank you Katherine, it was a pleasure to work with you. Literally had so much fun planning with you and your girls. Thank you again for choosing iPlan Events for all your planning needs.

Millie · Married on 09/21/2015

This company did an outstanding job assisting in every detail to make our day as special as it could be, dont hesitate to use their services, I assure you wont be sorry. By the way, this was our 30th wedding anniversary vow renewal which we did on a cruise ship. It was absolutely beautiful, I thank iPlan Events for making it happen...

Sent on 09/16/2016

iPlan Events's reply:

Thank you again Millie, for choosing and trusting iPlan Events to plan and coordinate your 30th Anniversary Vow Renewal. Its was such a pleasure to work with you and Carlos. I really enjoyed planning your special day out at Sea. May God bless your union forever and always.

Carlos · Married on 09/21/2015

Emily was great. She made it a lot easier on me to surprise my wife with a vow renewal reception. I know what I was asking was out of the ordinary so I wasn't sure if they'd be able to help me but Emily made sure everything went off without a hitch. If you want someone who listens, and goes out of their way then iPlan is the way to go!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Naomi · Married on 12/22/2006

I can't even begin to explain how important Emily, my wedding planner was during my big day and the process that lead up to it. She was literally a life saver; making sure every detail that I wanted to happen came to life. She kept me on track and organized. Wouldn't plan another event without iPlan's help and guidance.

Sent on 11/12/2016

iPlan Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Naomi. It was a pleasure working you as always. Thank you for putting your trust in iPlan Events. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Carl · Married on 11/07/2015

This vendor work with you every step of the way. Great personality and easy to work with. Emily took all the pressure of me and got things done. Strongly recommend her services.

Sent on 10/21/2016

iPlan Events's reply:

Thank you Carl for your feedback; I really appreciate it. It was truly a pleasure helping you and Brenda plan your beautiful fall wedding. I was so sad when it was over. Thank you again for trusting and choosing iPlan Events for your big day. May God bless you both always.