Iowa Elite Events Reviews

5 | Washington, IA

5 Reviews for Iowa Elite Events

Kylan · Married on 11/01/2017

They did an amazing job and I’d definitely hire again!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Derek · Married on 09/02/2017

Iowa Elite Events saved the day for our wedding after a family emergency resulted in our DJ having to cancel on us. Iowa Elite Events jumped in with super short notice and helped us greatly. Great communication, great quality equipment, great price and all around great vendor for any services. With their services continuing to grow with what all they offer, I Would highly recommend Iowa Elite Events for your special day.

Sent on 11/29/2017

Brianna · Married on 08/26/2017

Honestly, my husband and I were on the fence about a video for our wedding. Mainly off the fence not wanting one, but got talked into it by a few friends. And truly probably one of the best decisions we made to actually do one and an even better decision to go through Iowa Elite Events. They were so kind and professional and incorporated everything I asked for. The video turned out so amazing, I couldn't imagine my wedding day without these guys and their video. Countless hours were spent tweaking our audio for the video to make it perfect after a slight hiccup with the DJs microphone and speaker. We could not be more happy with choosing Iowa Elite Events.

Sent on 09/19/2017

Kendra · Married on 06/15/2017

I am in love and will defiantly book Iowa Elite Events service when I get married. This past year one of my close friends got married and booked them. She wasn't sure where to turn then we came across Iowa Elite in our planning and man they were fantastic. They had excellent customer service. Friendly. On time. Amazing skills. One of several things/services we booked for the happy couple was a recording of their wedding, we booked videography. The video arrived and we finally decided on a day us girls could get together so we sat down, and watched it! Man was I speechless. We all balled like babies at how Iowa Elite captured the big day, even her husband came in and smiled a huge smile! It was like a fairy tale. The quality of the video was stupendous and I defiantly would recommend Iowa Elite to someone if they are looking to make sure their Big day is captured just right. Congrats again to the happy couple!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Stacy · Married on 09/02/2017

3.5

Iowa Elite helped us when we were left hanging by our other DJ due to a family emergency and needed to find a DJ in a pinch. They were fun and great to work with and would recommend them to others!

Sent on 12/05/2017