INZI Wedding Films Reviews

39 | Mount Laurel, NJ

39 Reviews for INZI Wedding Films

Lisa · Married on 09/07/2019

Our highlight film is like a movie!

We Loved Inzi!!! So happy we worked with Dan! Before choosing a videographer, I really did watch over a hundred wedding videos to make sure I was going with someone that I really loved! Dan was very professional, timely in getting back to emails, and he kept everything on plan throughout the actual wedding day. Our film is beautiful, we cried the first time watching it through and he was worth it! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 02/19/2020

Kate · Married on 06/16/2018

We hired INZI as the videographer for our wedding! As a Wedding Professional myself (Maitre D/Coordinator) I knew that my team of vendors was one of the most important things in having a smooth wedding day. INZI was the only vendor I had not worked with professionally, and they were one of the BEST decisions I made while planning my wedding. Dan was always easy to reach and so helpful in answering my questions. The night before our wedding, Dan had a family emergency and let me know that he wouldn't be able to be our lead videographer, but that we were in good hands. I don't know how Brian and his assistant got such great footage, because I hardly even noticed them! They were completely unobtrusive to the ceremony of the day (no huge cameras plopped in the aisle blocking everyone's view), and got along well with our photographer. Our highlights video is everything I could have hoped for and more, artistic and sentimental at the same time, and I know I will be pulling out the rest of the footage on every anniversary. You will not regret booking INZI!!!!!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Stephanie · Married on 11/18/2017

Daniel and his team couldn't have been more wonderful to work with during our entire wedding process and the day of! From the moment, I first watched one of Daniel's videos I knew he was going to have a magical way of telling a beautiful story of our love, our day, and all the special moments in between. Daniel is extremely responsive even during peak wedding season and was always available to consult with my husband and I. The day of, Daniel was amazing - seamlessly part of the day, capturing everything without making us feel stressed or nervous. The end product was breathtaking and more than we could have ever anticipated! If there is one vendor worth splurging on, it is a videographer and Daniel and his team were perfect and worth it in every aspect!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Kayleigh · Married on 05/12/2017

Dan Inzi and his crew are beyond amazing! They are extremely professional and experienced. Leading up to our big day, Dan was always available and answered questions appropriately and in a timely manner. He spent time with us to learn our story and made sure to get every detail. He made sure our big day ran smoothly without any disturbances and truly captured our day piece by piece. This was an important part of our wedding, and he exceeded our expectations by far. His ability to piece together our story and capture details throughout the day is remarkable. From the short film to the whole film-each cut was thought out and planned to perfection! I highly recommend Dan Inzi and his crew, especially if you are looking to create a cinematographic story with a short film edit.

Sent on 01/04/2018

Alana · Married on 09/16/2016

Finding a cinematographer was easily the thing my husband and I spent the most time trying to find. We wanted to find the perfect person to correctly capture the most important day of our lives. After viewing dozens and dozens of other people’s videos, we can upon Dan. His videos are like Hollywood produced movies. They make you feel like you’re watching a full-length feature romance movie. Each has a theme that’s unique to the couple. We were lucky enough to get an extra cameraman who was an intern, and even with three cameramen, I barely noticed them, which was fantastic. I didn’t feel like there were cameras in people’s faces.

We haven’t received the actual final product, but I will be sure to leave a second review once we do. But as far as preparation for the day and day-of work, and what I’ve been of other couples’ final products, Inzi is a wonderful choice if you want something professionally and artfully done that truly captures the romance of the couple.

Sent on 10/01/2016

melissa · Married on 04/30/2016

I could not be happier with my decision to hire Inzi Wedding films for my April 2016 wedding. I found Inzi while googling the internet for wedding videos at the Rockleigh Country Club and instantly fell in love with all of the videos I saw. When I met Dan for the first time, he was amazing and I knew that I had found my wedding videographer.

I honestly cannot say enough about how amazing Dan and his entire team were the day of the wedding. They did not miss a moment of our special day.

When I received the wedding teaser I was in awe of how amazing it was and I was even more blown away when I received the full length video. It is truly a work of art and something my husband I will cherish forever.

My wedding was over a year ago and I still watch my wedding video at least 3 times a week because it is that amazing. I have a mini movie of the best day of my life and every time I watch it I get to re-live the day again.

Dan and his team are incredibly talented individuals who have that special artistic eye to capture your wedding day in a truly creative and wonderful way. They are fun and easy to work with and make you feel 100% comfortable. I could not recommend them more.

Sent on 07/25/2017

Marie · Married on 07/12/2015

I would definitely recommend INZI films . Dan and his team were amazing they made our day perfect with wonderful memories that we can treasure forever. We loved our feature film and we received many compliments , so thank you very much all your hard work is greatly appreciated !!!! 5 stars

Sent on 02/25/2016

Sara · Married on 06/26/2015

Dan and his team are unbelievably AMAZING. They created the most incredible memory of our beautiful day. From the planning stages to the very end, Dan was there for every question and every request. I am forever grateful for the memory that we can now hold forever. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 12/27/2015

Luis · Married on 05/15/2015

INZI Wedding Films is the absolute best in cinematography! From the moment we first spoke with them, we knew we were working with an amazing team who could capture the most special moments of our wedding day! Daniel and his team made us and our bridal party feel so comfortable while taping. Our feature film is truly remarkable! It highlights the special moments of our wedding, and we have received countless compliments from family and friends on how they wish they used INZI for their cinematography. Words cannot thank Daniel and his team enough for producing such an incredible work of art. As an artist myself, I can tell you that Daniel's talent and passion is superb, and he goes above and beyond to provide his clients with an exceptional masterpiece. Thank you INZI Wedding Films. You Rock!!!

Sent on 12/14/2015

Jessica · Married on 04/17/2015

I would highly recommend Inzi Films. I researched cinematography on the Knot and Wedding Wire for a good 2-3 weeks, comparing packages and prices then watching videos on vimeo. Inzi Films was the best quality I could find and fit my budget. From the start...Dan wanted to set up a phone/skype conference to go over some details for the big day. He was easy to talk to and I just knew he would be able to capture all the special moments of the day. I told Dan that i'm super shy, I actually do not like watch video of myself because i get really weird/awkward when there is a camera in my face (this almost prevented me from getting a videographer in the first place). He assured me that I wouldn't even know they were filming, which was so true. And because i was unaware they were filming there wasn't any awkwardness captured(yay!). We picked the story based style editing and i feel like i'm watching a mini movie of the whole day. Overall i would absolutely recommend Inzi Films to capture all the special moments on your wedding day!

Sent on 08/04/2015

Jessica · Married on 04/17/2015

Sent on 08/04/2015

casey · Married on 08/31/2014

our video was great and Dan helped me with my budget. he was always responsive to emails. we received our video rather quickly ( took less than 4 months)

Sent on 01/11/2015

Carmen · Married on 08/17/2014

Look no further, because you found the perfect cinematographer! Working with Dan and his team was a pleasure for all of us, and they blended right in the whole day... I'm not sure I can give them enough starts because they did such a great job, and our memories are preserved perfectly. Everyone loves our video and it was a blast to show it off to everyone. Two of my bridal party girls already booked with them for next year, can't wait to see you guys again!

Sent on 10/23/2014

Jena · Married on 08/09/2014

From the beginning, Dan was incredibly responsive and professional. My husband and I searched for what seems like forever for a videographer that matched our vision of a fun, romantic, and beautiful way to remember our big day. Dan and his team went above and beyond to learn about my husband and I and our families which was evident in our video. The video is beautiful and exceeded my expectations. I recommend anyone getting married checks out Inzi Wedding Films! Thanks so much Dan and team!!!

Sent on 01/18/2015

Bella · Married on 08/01/2014

Dan and the team at INZI exceeded our expectations at every level. They did an absolutely terrific job, and remained unobtrusive just liked they promised. We are extremely happy with our film, and I highly recommend them. We looked around ALOT for our vendors, and they were cut and dry the best that we seen.... the work simply speaks for itself.

Sent on 10/23/2014

Clara · Married on 07/25/2014

Dan and his team were such a pleasure to work with. Our video came out beautiful, and they got a long so great with all of my bridal party, family and vendors. We received everything they promised, and it was premium quality. If you are looking for cinematography, then you've found the right one!

Sent on 10/21/2014

Anna · Married on 07/18/2014

I highly recommend that you choose Inzi for your wedding videography. It can not be stated enough just how terrific it was to work with them. They were extremely organized and and what we received from them was a FANTASTIC wedding film. It's nothing like i've seen before, and I am absolutely blown away by their quality and professionalism. It was absolutely worth the investment and I am so glad that we chose them. A +++++

Sent on 10/21/2014

Paula · Married on 03/08/2014

We received our film quicker than promised, and it was stunning! Dan (the owner) was professional throughout the entire process, and was equally prepared when our wedding day came. For most of the day, it felt like we never saw them, but somehow they got the most gorgeous shots. They totally surpasses the expectations that we had when we booked them. I watch all of their films when they post them, and it really seems that each one is better than the last. It says a lot that even though they are in demand, they still find ways to get better and better.
    If you really want the best that you can find, well.... you found the best!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Lauren · Married on 11/09/2013

I could not be happier with our decision to use INZI. Dan and his team were so unintrusive that when people saw our highlight video, they told us that they didn't even realize that we had a videographer at our wedding. We were so impressed by the highlight video - somehow, in three minutes, he managed to capture all of the emotions of the day - I've watched it so many times already and shared it with many friends, all of whom had the same reaction.

Sent on 03/03/2014

Jennifer · Married on 08/03/2013

Dan and his group of guys were fantastic both during the wedding planning process and the day of. I loved the footage from their site, and have been watching my instant teaser over and over. It's stunning!! We've received our video and it is as wonderful as expected. Choosing INZI was the best decision.

Sent on 08/17/2013

Lynne · Married on 07/27/2013

INZI Wedding Films was a pleasure to work with! My husband and I were on the fence about getting a videographer for our wedding since we are not comfortable with being on video. We met with Dan and he immediately put us at ease. He assured us that the camera crew stays in the background for most of the day. On the wedding day we totally forgot that they were there for most of the day!

Dan was extremely responsive from the beginning to well past the wedding. He was very easy to work with and was so helpful with suggestions for our timelines. Dan is a talented, kind, honest, and generous person. It was such a joy to have him be a part of our big day.

He and the crew went above and beyond to capture all of our important moments without being intrusive. They worked extremely well with the photographers. The trailer that they made during the cocktail hour and played during the reception was a big hit!

The final product was amazing. The DVD cover looked like that of a motion picture. The video itself was magical and of high quality. We made the right decision by choosing INZI Wedding Films so that we can watch the video for years to come and relive our wedding day!

Sent on 01/23/2016

Ashley · Married on 07/12/2013

I cant rave enough about how much i LOVED Inzi Productions. Dan was absolutely amazing from beginning to end, so helpful, professional, and informative. My video is the most gorgeous wedding video i have ever seen, i could not be more happy. If you are still in the market for a videographer - STOP NOW - you have found the best with INZI.

Jackie · Married on 06/22/2013

Dan was an absolute pleasure to work with. From our first consult, we felt at ease and knew he knew exactly what he was doing. During the wedding, you did not even notice he was there, and yet, he got the most perfect shots! Dan was extremely professional and I would hire him again in an instant. The video came out amazing, and we got tons of compliments! I am so happy we decided to do a video and that we found Dan.!

Sent on 12/03/2013

Carla · Married on 05/26/2013

When I tried to book INZI for my wedding, Dan was already booked for another wedding, but he made his assistant available to me! Working with Dan in the months leading up to the wedding was great. He was quick with his responses and very easy to work with. On the day of my wedding, his assistant Brian was on time and very nice, and I barely even noticed he was there (which is great)! After the wedding, we received our video much quicker than we thought we would, and the video was awesome! We only ordered the basic video with no frills, but INZI captured all of the important moments perfectly, and also included lots of fun party dancing scenes. We love our video so much! And I also follow INZI on facebook and watch some of the highlight videos from other weddings, and they're fantastic. INZI was great to work with and produced a wonderful wedding video for my husband and me. I highly recommend them!

Mary · Married on 03/15/2013

I have booked Inzi for the weddings of my last two children. They were incredibly professional in preparation prior to the weddings, as well as, very adept at capturing those special intimate moments during our memorable events On both occasions, the videographer was set up and prepared at the venue well before he was required to be. I was, also, very impressed that his presence was not at all intrusive during the wedding. Before long, we received a beautiful video that was well put together. I would certainly use their services again.