INVU Portraits Reviews

32 | Phoenix, AZ

32 Reviews for INVU Portraits

Eddieswife · Married on 04/04/2009

I had an absolutely perfect wedding day, and Jera played a huge role in making that possible. She was a pleasure to work with and was so much fun to have as a part of our wedding. She was able to capture the special moments of the day in the most beautiful photographs. I have received so many compliments on my wedding pictures, but even more importantly, I absolutely LOVE them myself. Jera, through her amazing creativity, has captured memories for us that will last a lifetime. She is amazing!

Sent on 04/21/2009

Gretchen · Married on 03/14/2009

Jeri did a fantastic job for our wedding. She is an absolute professional. Jeri handled everything with calm and ease, even the sticky family situations that arise at weddings. Jeri understood exactly what my husband and I wanted in our wedding pictures and captured the day perfectly!

Sent on 02/02/2010

Karina · Married on 02/08/2009

I was referred to Jera by Classic Cakes and Confections.
    A unique and wonderful experience that you will remember for the rest of your life.
    Pictures that are timeless that capture your inner and outer beauty.
    Jera makes you feel like you are a part of her family.
    Jera provided my husband and I with an experience that we will cherish for life. She provided us calm, ease and professionalism in a time of your life when chaos can be the norm. The pictures captured the happiness in this time of our lives. We enjoyed the experience from our first meeting to when we picked up our pictures. Everyone tells us that our pictures are eloquent, unique and beautiful.
    We truly enjoyed our experience and have referred her to others.

Sent on 03/03/2009

randy · Married on 12/13/2008

My name is Randi. I was reffered to Jera by my now mother-in-law who has had portraits done by her for years. She was not just creative, she incorporated not only my ideas, she listened to Dave, my husband. Thank you Jera! We are all very happy with your talent.
    -Randi K

Sent on 12/21/2008

Juliette · Married on 12/09/2008

My husband and I highly recommend Jera to anyone who is getting married. Not only was she so much fun to work with but she has such an eye for beauty and photography. Different than any other photographer that we met with. She relaxed everyone and made them laugh. This was shown in all of our pictures. Our wedding pictures capture moments that we didn't even know that we had. After seeing Jera's work we decided that we didn't even need a video of the wedding and this held true. Our pictures are so candid and beautiful that anyone who sees them knows everything about our occasion. Thanks to Jera, one of the most special day of our lives is preserved in the most beautiful way. We are forever thankful to her!

Sent on 03/02/2009

elena · Married on 12/05/2008

We met Jeri the night we ordered our cake from Classic Cakes. As it turned out they are located next door to each other. Jeri sold us on her expertise and experience as a photographer after looking at the masterful work hanging on the walls of her studio. She sat down with us even though it was after 8pm and showed us some albums and informed us about the packages that were offered. When wedding day arrived we couldn't have been more pleased with her professionalism. Jeri is a people person and worked amazingly well with our guests capturing the best of everyone. I would highly recommend INVU to anyone! We can't wait till next year when we'll do portraits with her.

Sent on 01/20/2009

4.2

Loved jeri our photographer! Just wish I would have looked at more of her samples, shown her the style I wanted or given her a photo list.

Sent on 03/15/2013