Inviting Invites Reviews

4 | San Diego, CA

4 Reviews for Inviting Invites

Devon · Married on 05/21/2016

Sandra created the most beautiful and unique wedding invitations for me. I received so many compliments on them and they really helped tell my guests the tone of the wedding. She has thousands of paper combinations and text colors to pick from. She is very reasonably priced and gives you the personal touch and helped answer etiquette questions that websites like minted and other online invitations services cannot do. She never tried to push any additions on us and helped us keep things simple. Anyone looking for fun, Sandra can help find you exactly what you are looking for.

Sent on 05/25/2016

Inviting Invites's reply:

Thank you for such a lovely review, Devon. It was a pleasure working with you to create your beautiful custom wedding invitations. Congratulations to you both!!

Luke · Married on 10/04/2015

Sandra made a set of absolutely stunning invites for our wedding. We couldn't be happier with the gorgeous designs and outcome. She intuitively understood the design and feel we were looking for and helped us to select a design we liked very quickly. After selection, she made the proofs quickly and was very helpful in our review period to iron out all of the details (especially because we had not yet ironed out all of the details on our own). We'd done a lot of looking on various invitation websites, but we couldn't get the design exactly like we wanted, so we thought to find someone local to help. We were expecting personal service to cost us a bit of premium over the online prices - but at the end, Sandra's invites were comparable with if not cheaper than the options we'd been considering online.

Sandra - thank you so much for all your help and our gorgeous invites!

Sent on 11/02/2015
  • W

Whitney · Married on 09/12/2014

Sandra at Inviting Invites created some custom save the dates for my wedding that will be held next year. She worked with me and delivered exactly what I wanted! My save the date magnets turned out perfectly and she made them very quickly! Her packaging was amazing and delivery was fast! I highly recommend Sandra at Inviting Invites for all wedding save the dates!! I will probably order my wedding invitations from her as well!

Sent on 09/09/2013

Michelle · Married on 04/30/2011

Beautiful invitations! You get to make your invitations the way you want with price ranges to fit any budget. My wedding became very real to me for the first time when I picked up my invitations. We got tons of compliments from our guests about our invitations. Loved them and she is do easy to work with!

Sent on 08/31/2011