98 Reviews for Invitesite.com

4.7

I cannot stress enough how happy I am with the experience I had with Invitesite.com. Very professional, flexible, easy to work with and accommodating. I loved our invitations and everyone who received one raves about how beautiful they are and how they truly represent my fiance and me. I hadn't thought of this at the time I ordered the invitation, but I'll be needing thank you cards as well. You can count on me ordering them from invitesite.com. Working with Helen and Scott was a wonderful experience.

Profile Picture Bernadette, 6/14/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

After searching throughout Los Angeles to find a printer who would handle both letterpress printing and laser printing, my fiance found Invitesite.com. Helen and Scott were incredibly accommodating, professional and very easy to work with. Their pricing is extremely competitive, our wedding invitations, RSVP cards, Save the Dates and Accomodations cards are absolutely beautiful. High quality printing and paper. Plus, as if their pricing and quality isn't enough, they offer incredible customer service and incredibly fast around at no extra charge.

Profile Picture April, 5/24/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Invitesite.com did an OUTSTANDING job on our wedding invitations!! They were extremely responsive and helpful in customizing the exact destination wedding ‘beachy’ feel we were looking for. Price was very reasonable and delivery was timely. All of the supplies were included in our package! We invited our family to help assemble the invitations and created a special memory for everyone. I highly recommend Invitesite.com for all of your invitation needs!

Profile Picture Diana, 4/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I was looking for an invitation to fit the unique, elegant, earthy/bohemian theme I was planning for the wedding. I looked through mountains of invitation books in many stores and while some were very pretty, they still felt somewhat generic. I eventually tried an online search and that's when I found the Coco invitation at Invitesite. I spoke to Helen who explained that the paper on the outside of the invitation is handmade, the lettering on the inside of the invitation is printed on an old 1800's printing press (had a great old world feel) and that the envelopes are made from 100% reclaimed paper. The Coco invitations also come with a flower that's placed on the front and each flower is different. It felt good knowing that each of my hand selected guests would receive an invitation completely unique to them. These are DYI invitations so it took a while to put them together, but they provided the unique, elegant and earthy theme that I was going for - without breaking the budget. Conclusion: I loved them and so did everyone else. I received a ton of compliments and would definitely order from invitesite again.

Profile Picture sylvia, 3/30/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Invitesite is an incredible value. The team will work with you to find the perfect invitation and then go through as many drafts of the text as you need to get your paper products absolutely perfect. We kept on going back to Helen over and over again for all of our paper products since we were so happy with the quality of their work. Sometimes they're a little tricky to get a hold of, but they always deliver when you need them to. In the end, we were incredibly happy to work with them and would recommend their services.

Profile Picture Nick, 3/22/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Printing and invitations were eco friendly which is extremely important to me and my fiance. Graphic design fit our style perfectly.

Profile Picture User3765586, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Helen and Scott did an amazing job with our invitations, thank you cards, and ceremony programs! They sent us samples of various paper, ink, etc. in advance and helped advise what would look best together. We had multiple proofs and all changes were completed timely. The DIY kits were self explanatory and easy. We highly recommend this company!

Profile Picture Sarah, 12/15/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Excellent service with beautiful invitations... definitely would enhance your wedding experience!

Profile Picture User3767603, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Invitesite provides excellent customer service and the best invitations you can find in the country. Their product is unique and exquisite! Helen and Scott are very accommodating and friendly. They would go out of their way to cater to your needs and preferences. Will do business with them again in the future.

Profile Picture User3778832, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Helen was extremely helpful and very friendly. After my home computer did not print the invitation correctly, I called Helen to discuss my issues. She had my invitations printed and sent to me within a few days. She really helped me. I appreciate what she did.

Profile Picture User3778291, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Helen was great, very nice and knew what I wanted in my invitations. Her husband Scott was easy going and changed whatever I needed to be changed during the process before printing. I have recommended InviteSite to friends and family and got a lot of compliments on my invites. :)

Profile Picture User3769338, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
4.7

From the very first request for a sample to approving the final invitation, Helen and Scott were extremely professional, knowledgeable and courteous. Helen explained the process and even had a lovely conversation by phone with my Mom. They were both excited for my samples to arrive in the mail. I narrowed down the many choices to two and finally chose one. I imagine the multiple changes of font I requested was no small task for Scott but he emailed me every change. His suggestions were the ones I ended up taking anyway, but wanted to explore other options. I love my invitations and received many compliments on them from my guests. It was fun assembling them with my bridesmaids and fiancé. Helen and I spoke on the phone to finalize my order. Her expertise and genuine concern for my satisfaction were evident. The high quality paper, printing and service are definitely worth the cost. The selection is vast and unique. I can't imagine anyone being disappointed. I would recommend InviteSite absolutely!

Profile Picture Chris and Joe, 10/5/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

This company was wonderful to work with. They were flexible and very helpful. The end product was exactly what we wanted!

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

It was refreshing to do business with Invitesite.com. From the beginning to the end Helen and everybody at Invitesite was personal, attentive and professional.
Lastly, they have the most unique and beautiful products ( and we searched) around.
Maria & Vanessa

Profile Picture Maria, 9/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Fantastic site to work with. So helpful and efficient. Very happy with quality of service.

Profile Picture User3826208, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Helen & scott were great! I was very impressed when I received my wedding invitations! They were absolutely beautiful!! I have recommended their website to many people already! Everyone loved them!!

Profile Picture Gabriela, 8/10/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

For some reason, wedding invitations seemed to be the hardest part of the wedding planning process. Enter Helen and Scott of Invitesite who helped us create beautiful invitations at an affordable price. They have a TON of different options and were very flexible in mixing and matching styles, colors, etc... to fit our ideas. They also create really helpful proofs (with different text options) to get the style and wording just right.

They were easy to work with, prompt, affordable, and most important--excellent at what they do!

Profile Picture User3792970, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Working with Helen and Scott was the best experience I had while planning my wedding. She worked well with in my budget and gave me everything I wanted. I will and do recommend them to all my friends.

Profile Picture Denise, 7/6/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Here's one for the books, The church cancelled marrying us about 2 weeks prior to the invitations being sent out. Of course they were all finished and sitting waiting for the day to be mailed.
We had to re print and re address all the envelopes. Really. With out the powers that be at INVITESITE I could not of done it without them. They' re printed and over nighted envelopes. Had to wait a few days on the printing because we had to find another church to marry us ( REALLY )

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Helen and Scott were great to work with. They provided us with quality invitations for our guests for our wedding. They were very responsive and worked with us as we were a little late in getting our invitations!

Profile Picture Matthew, 5/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I'm so grateful that we found Invitesite.com! Owners, Helen Driscoll and Scott Rubel were extremely creative, knowledgeable and professional throughout the entire process of creating, designing, and printing our daughter and son in law's wedding invitations. Helen and Scott quickly understood the "vision" of what our couple desired and help them to create not only a special invitation but a keepsake for years to come! We appreciated the high quality of unique papers and materials to choose from, the great customer service, their commitment to excellence in printing the invitations, their willingness to go the extra mile in ensuring the invitations were sent to us in a speedy fashion, and their wonderful follow up. All of this at a fraction of the cost that other vendors had listed! Their warm and personal customer service made us feel like they were more like new friends than vendors ....it was clear that they take great pride in their work AND in making sure their customers are satisfied! Highly, highly recommend!

Profile Picture Leslie, 4/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Love, love, love them.....unfortunately the entire office got sick with the flu at the same time so my order was a little later than expected, but the customer service is impeccable and they did everything the could to accommodate me, despite their sickness. Love them and my invitation. I got so much admiration from my invitations. I ordered winter bouquet.....highly recommended!!!!

Profile Picture User2245141, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I was so lucky to have stumbled across the InviteSite while searching for wedding invitation wording on the Internet. The only thing better than the final invitation was the service we received from Helen and Scott. They were so patient, professional, and made us feel like they truly cared about our wedding. My husband and I were so pleased with the final product. Thank you so much Helen and Scott!

Profile Picture Danielle, 2/16/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

This is be best eco-friendly invitations I found.

Profile Picture User1662308, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

We found Invitesite.com after deciding to go the DIY route for the invitations. After perusing their site, we were hooked immediately. Not only do they offer Eco-friendly products, but the styles and quality are amazing. Helen and Scott were lightening fast in their customer service response time. Proofs seemed to be revised within a day of receipt and sent back for approval immediately. Being local, we picked up our order and were shown how to do the minor assembly work. Even got a tour of their facility which uses 1800's letterpress equipment. They may be an 'online' company, but they are a true brick/mortar facility.Awesome!
We chose the Whimsy Grows style invitations which we had Invitesite print, along with the RSVP cards and envelopes. Scott even designed a custom Monogram for us. It all looks incredible, from the texture of the paper down to the printing. You can not go wrong with this company. Helen and Scott/Invitesite.com are the best.

Profile Picture dave, 11/11/12, 11 Reviews