InviteInk Reviews

3 | Brea, CA

3 Reviews for InviteInk

Neha · Married on 05/17/2013

poorvi thank you so much for taking us through the process of the invitations having patience with us ! Making a simple and beautiful invitation for our wedding day ! Thank you Poorvi :-)

Sent on 08/30/2014

Inviteink was my favorite wedding vendor that we worked with for our wedding. Poorvi is so sweet and helpful in finding the right invitation for each bride. Unlike many “desi” vendors, she is not pushy and understands that not every bride has an unlimited budget. She even made suggestions for how we could get the product we wanted, but still save money. In the end, she helped us create a gorgeous and unique wedding invitation that even incorporated a peacock feather to match our theme. We received so many compliments our invitation and it was such a great first impression for our very special day. I highly recommend Inviteink’s services to other brides.

Sent on 08/22/2013

Brandon · Married on 09/22/2009

Poorvi has to be one of the most talented and easy to work with people in the business. I have seen many of her designs ranging from the most elegant to simple and they are absolutely mind blowing. The time and care she spends with each customer also should be noticed. Everyone gets exactly what they want, if not even better. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 02/15/2010