50 Reviews for Invited Paperie

Place Cards (1)
Eco-Friendly (1)
Embossed (1)
Thermography (1)

Working with Invited Paperie has been a wonderful experience! Jennifer understood my vision from the very beginning and knew exactly how to execute it to create the most beautiful save the date and wedding invitation suite I could have ever imagined. Jennifer is extremely helpful, responsive, and the turnaround time on proofs and orders is so fast! I was also pleasantly surprised at the value, especially for the high quality product. We received a quote from another vendor that was more than double what Invited quoted, and I was far more impressed with the samples and first meeting at Invited than with the vendor that was significantly more expensive. I highly recommend Invited for your wedding paper needs!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

From start to finish Jennifer was beyond GREAT! She made the process seamless and easy for me. And the best part - I am in love with my wedding suite!

Profile Picture Suzanne, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Very pleased with Jennifer and her team. My invitations were gorgeous and her input /suggestions were spot on! Highly recommend Invited Paperie!

Profile Picture Ashley, 3/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I could not be happier with how my save the dates, wedding and rehearsal dinner invitations, and paper products turned out. From the first meeting with Jennifer, I knew she was going to be perfect for the job. She is funny, personable, inviting, and incredibly talented! From our very first meeting, Invited Paperie TOTALLY blew away all other competition. I cannot imagine using anyone else.
Invited Paperie delivers stunning products at a great price and a quick turnaround. They think of everything! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kendall, 2/3/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Working with Jennifer and Invited Paperie for my daughters wedding far exceeded any expectations I could have imagined. Jennifer was thoughtful and kind and seriously creative. She listened carefully to what my daughter said - her style, her likes and dislikes, and what was important to her - which was a challenge as my daughter didn't know her style, likes, dislikes, and what was important until Jennifer started talking with her! Jennifer is patient and never pushed my daughter in any particular direction but listened carefully and knew how to interpret her words into a design we all LOVED!

My daughter lives out of state but the wedding was in Dallas - this could have been super stressful but Jennifer made it fun and easier than I could have hoped. She is professional and experienced and incredibly calm - all the things one wants during the planning of a wedding! From start to finish - Save the Dates, the invitations, and day of paper - it was all perfect and exactly what we wanted.

Profile Picture Diane, 2/3/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Jennifer and her team are the absolute best! She took the vision that we had and created an invitation suite far beyond our expectations! Not only is her attention to detail and creative ideas great, her pricing is very reasonable! I highly reccomend using Invited for your stationery needs!!

Profile Picture Aaron, 1/12/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Catalog Invitations, Imprinted Napkins, Menus, Place Cards, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Addressing, Assembly, Design, Foil-Stamped, Consultations, Printing

Jennifer is amazing to work with. From the minute we met her we knew she was the right person to handle all of our paper needs for our wedding. With all of the options out there the invitation process can become very overwhelming but Jennifer walked us through each and every detail and made it not only easy but fun. She turned our visions into a reality and the results were beautiful!

Profile Picture Emma, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Jennifer was SO wonderful to work with! She has an eye for classic, beautiful, elegant design and we were thrilled to have been introduced to her by our wedding planner. She handled our order from the start with one in person meeting and many quick response efficient emails with the bride to actual mailing. Her calligrapher was amazing and we had so many people call us after receiving the invite to say it was the most beautiful wedding invitation they had ever received!

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Menus, RSVP Cards, Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Engraving, Letterpress

My husband and I COULD NOT be happier that we chose Invited Paperie for our wedding! After meeting with a couple other vendors who we weren't very impressed with, we finally found Invited Paperie, and Jennifer Applbaum was absolutely amazing! She immediately understood exactly what we were wanting, has the best taste, and was easily able to fill in any creative "gaps" we had when we weren't able to make a decision on something. The only negative feelings I have now are resulting from the fact that the wedding is over, and we no longer get to work with Jennifer. I sincerely, sincerely hope that she will still be around and available the next time we have a big event requiring paperie!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

Jennifer was great to work with! She showed us invites within our budget and helped guide us to a beautiful, stand out invitation! I could not have been more pleased and would use her again in a heartbeat!!!??

Profile Picture Anne, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We had a great time with Jennifer and our planner. I think we changed our minds like a 100 times and she never flinched.

Profile Picture Charles, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Jennifer is amazing. She takes the time to understand your hearts desire and then makes it happen.

Profile Picture Keri, 8/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Fabulous, patient, creative and budget conscious, Jennifer was great!

Profile Picture Andrea, 7/15/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I loved working with Jennifer at Invited. Our save the dates and invitations were beautiful and we received many compliments. She was very helpful when I was undecided many times. We also purchased our wedding day paper good through Invited, which helped bring everything together. Definitely recommended.

Profile Picture Macy, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

We absolutely loved working with Jennifer! She was friendly, flexible & just an overall great partner to work with! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 4/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jennifer, as the owner and face of this company, was great in every way. Working with such a solid knowledgable and competent professional really started my wedding planning off on a great path. In one meeting, she took my chaos of a starting point (ideas and emotions) and walked me straight into a place of confidence and hope. She has a quality product and process that I would recommend to anyone I know - you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Colleen, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My mom and I both thoroughly loved working with Jennifer from Invited Paperie! It was super important to my mom that the invitations set the tone for my wedding and were one of a kind! Jennifer helped us do just that! She has an incredible amount of options for invitations, fonts, colors, etc! I was able to essentially make a custom, gorgeous invitation that exactly fit my vision and that my mother loved! I would so highly recommend Invited Paperie!!

Profile Picture Aubrey, 11/12/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

jennifer did an amazing job, she helped me finding the perfect invitation. She knew exactly what I want. The whole process was very easy and fasts. I strongly recommend her.

Profile Picture Karla, 10/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Absolutely meet with Jennifer. She is extremely easy to work with and will produce a beautiful, professional product according to your tastes and preferences.

Profile Picture Gail, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Oh my goodness--we could not be any more thrilled with the job Invited did for our wedding invitations! They were absolutely perfect! I highly recommend Invited Events and will absolutely use them in the future for other events!

Profile Picture Lissa, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Had an amazing experience working with you! Recommending you to everyone I know!!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jennifer was an essential part of our wedding and made it perfect! She's the best!

Profile Picture Madison, 5/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I do not have anything specific to add. I enjoyed working with this company though, and loves the result.

Profile Picture Karen, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

It was a pleasure working with Invited for my stationary needs. They were professional, prompt, and flexible. They allowed me to guide the design but provided wonderful suggestions and helped out along the way.

Profile Picture Brittany, 4/2/16, 1 Review