Invitations & Company Reviews

62 | Boston, MA

62 Reviews for Invitations & Company

Arlene is great! She is so knowledgeable about everything wedding related - she even gave me great recommendations for wedding vendors. She helped me design the perfect wedding save the dates, invitations, menus and placecards! She is very available, always emailing back promptly. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/14/2013

Meredith · Married on 11/04/2012

Working with Arlene at Invitations and Company was an absolutely amazing experience for my husband and me. We did not really know what we wanted our invitation to look like. Arlene asked us questions and showed us different samples to help us narrow down our choices.

When we were looking through one of her many beautiful invitations books we saw an invitation that we really liked. However it was a Bat Mitzvah invitation. Arlene worked with us in order to make an invitation we would love using the material from the Bar Mitzvah invitation.

Arlene helped us with the invitation wording and we also chose to get the calligraphy done through her. The final result was absolutely beautiful! We can't tell you how many guests told us that it was the most beautiful wedding invitation they had ever received.

We were so happy with the invitation as well as the overall experience working with Arlene. She is a master at her job and is so helpful! We can't thank her enough for helping us choose the perfect invitation that we will look at and treasure always!

Sent on 03/28/2013

Pamela · Married on 10/21/2012

We looked forward to our first meeting with Arlene because Invitations & Company has such an excellent reputation. We had a general idea of the style of invitation we wanted, but even within these parameters, the options were overwhelming. Arlene helped us narrow down our choices, and made useful suggestions about all the aesthetic issues. She also suggested an excellent calligrapher.

The finished invitations were exquisite. We got a lot of comments on them from our guests. They were so nice that we decided to use the same calligrapher for our place cards.

Later, we decided to have programs. Although we knew what we wanted in terms of text and layout, Arlene again made some very helpful suggestions about which ink and paper colors would go together best. The end result was beautiful.

Arlene’s expertise and professionalism made her easy to work with and ensured that we ended up with exactly what we envisioned.

Sent on 11/29/2012
  • User2046263 · 2+ years ago

Arlene is wonderful. She sat with and reviewed all of our different options. She helped us design our own invitations and provided us with several proofs as we went through the process of designing the invitations. She stayed within our budget and lets us know about cost throughout the process. The invites look great, and everything went extremely smoothly.

Sent on 08/14/2012

Erica · Married on 05/05/2012

We had no idea what we were doing in planning this wedding, and arlene was SO helpful in guiding us through the process of selecting the perfect invitations and thank you cards. she is so incredibly kind and professional, and we really appreciated all of her excellent advice and guidance. we received SO many compliments on our beautiful invitations and cards, and they turned out just perfectly - i would highly recommend arlene's company to anyone looking for beautiful, elegant, classy wedding invitations!

Sent on 05/07/2012

Margo · Married on 03/24/2012

We used Invitations & Company for our invitations, escort cards, programs, and menu cards. Every piece looked great and fit the overall look of what I wanted for the wedding! From our initial meeting to pick invitations, Arlene was incredibly helpful. She was very patient and helped us narrow down what we liked and didn't like. She offered suggestions on wording and format, and all the advice she gave was spot on! When selecting other paper details for the wedding, we knew we wanted to use her again! With minimal direction, she gave us a few different options that were just what we were looking for. She always responded quickly to any questions we had, and she even delivered the plates used to make our invitations in person to our apartment! I would strongly recommend Invitations & Company to anyone!

Sent on 04/10/2012

George · Married on 01/28/2012

Arlene from Invitations & Company is simply the best!

The experience she brings to the whole invitations process is amazing. We did not have any idea what we wanted for invitations. Arlene was great with showing us a variety of options all of which stayed in the price range we were looking for. She was one of the most knowledgeable wedding professionals we worked with. The invitations came out amazing! We also ordered thank you notes from Arlene which of course came out perfect.

We could not have been more happy and will continue to use Invitations & Company for all our invitation needs!

Sent on 03/18/2012

Lauren · Married on 12/31/2011

Thank God for Arlene Cronk. She helped me plan, organize and create the most spectacular invitations, bar menus, menus, programs, place cards and table cards. She is amazing and extremely helpful!

Sent on 02/13/2012

Allie · Married on 08/27/2011

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Arlene! Ordering invitations can be a bit daunting and Arlene's patience never wavered. Not only did she handle our invitations, but also our programs, place cards, and table numbers and everything came our beautifully! Arlene was also extremely personal and it was obvious that she cared about us and was invested in understanding what we were looking for. Both my husband and myself can't say enough about Arlene and Invitations and Co.

Sent on 09/12/2011

Sherry · Married on 07/09/2011

Invitations and company was the best! Arlene Cronk's professionalism and responsiveness are not to be beat.She was patient and very thoughtful. Always offering the best suggestions but never insisting that it was her way or no way. Our invitations were perfect.... elegant and classy. I will recommend her services to all of my friends.

Sent on 09/09/2011
  • Jule

Jule · Married on 06/04/2011

Arlene is the consummate professional and is an true asset to her field. She is so smart, friendly, reliable, knowledgeable, patient and creative. She knows every line available and a keen eye for layout, design color, font use, etc. Her pricing is very, very reasonable and the product is superior.
    Arlene worked with my parents, my husband and I to create a wonderful invitation and save the date with one that was formal and sophisticated with a flair and the latter whimsical and fun. Everyone who received these commented on how lovely, clever and wonderful everything was.
    My husband and I so loved working with Arlene that we hated the idea of the process being over. Good news- she also does stationary, birth announcements and other invitations!!

Sent on 06/27/2011

Lucrecia · Married on 05/14/2011

Arlene captured the elegance of our event in the save the dates and in the invitations. Both were unique and classy. She helped us select the perfect introduction to our wedding. We received many compliments on our save the dates and invitations and were extremely pleased with the service provided by Invitations & Company. We would highly recommend their services.

Sent on 03/07/2012

If you live in the Boston area, Arlene from Invitations & Company will not let you down. Arlene was the absolute greatest to work with. She is super patient, organized and has great taste. She never flinched when I made changes to the original proof and was always willing to give me more wording options. All of our friends and family loved the invitations (again she has great taste), and we owe it all to Arlene. I wouldn’t hesitate for a second to use Arlene for any invitations and stationery in the future, because she makes the process so easy in addition to having great products. She is a real professional – life would be easier if all vendors were just like her.

Sent on 04/24/2011

Connie · Married on 11/06/2010

Invitations & Company designed all of the materials for our wedding including the Save the Dates, Invitations, Place Cards, and Programs.

From start to finish my husband and I had a fantastic experience working with Arlene. She is thorough, creative, and always makes you feel like you are her only client.

Arlene has a eye for tasteful classic designs with some flair. I would highly recommend her and look forward to working with her again!

Sent on 12/02/2010

Jane · Married on 10/30/2010

Arlene Cronk was outstanding in providing us with beautiful invitations that "felt" like our family and our vision for the wedding. She was enormously flexible - our daughter lives out-of-town and most of their communication took place via email and scanned documents. Arlene's low key presentation but obvious interest in her work made the interaction delightfully unstressful. There is no doubt that I will use her skills again - I have another daughter!

Sent on 12/03/2010

Rebecca · Married on 06/26/2010

Arlene at Invitations and Company is a wealth of knowledge and very easy and enjoyable to work with. She is very organized, detail orientated and very responsive which made us feel completely at ease throughout the process! Thanks to Arlene's help and guidance our invitations came out beautifully and the entire process was so much fun!

Sent on 06/28/2010
  • lkfitch

Lauren · Married on 06/12/2010

Arlene was extremely helpful and was able to custom design our invitation based on ideas from us. The quality of the invitations is quite high, and our guests were impressed.

We would highly recommend using Invitations and Company for personalized and professional service rather than larger chain stores. We were very satisfied!

Sent on 09/15/2010

Praggya · Married on 06/05/2010

I wish I could give Arlene more than five stars! She brought together what my husband and I wanted as well as what my parents wanted into a cohesive and beautiful paper suite. The save-the-dates really set the tone of the event and the invites were absolutely gorgeous. My parents and I received so many compliments on them.

I would definitely recommend Arlene to other brides.

Sent on 06/30/2010

Colleen · Married on 04/10/2010

I would highly recommend Invitations & Company to any Bride! I used them for everything - Save the Dates, Place Cards, Table Names, Wedding and Rehearsal Dinner Invitations, Thank You Notes and Calligraphy. Arlene was so helpful throughout the entire process. I was a bit overwhelmed with all of the details that went into this planning and Arlene was always patient and offered so many wonderful ideas and suggestions. She has impeccable taste and her attention to detail is amazing. Everything exceeded my expectations and I received so many compliments from my guests. Invitations & Company was one of my favorite wedding vendors and I truly felt like Arlene was more of a friend than a vendor when my wedding day rolled around.

Sent on 12/12/2010

Shannon · Married on 02/20/2010

Arlene at Invitations & Company is a godsend for any bride! Her time and patience in helping one create a unique invitation unlike all the rest is unparalleled in the wedding industry. Her professionalism and expediency is phenomenal. Invitations & Company should be every bride's first go-to for all stationery needs!

Sent on 07/09/2010

Chris · Married on 08/30/2009

Arlene is a pleasure to work with. Invitations & Company offers the most creative and gorgeous invitations available.
    Make your special day stand out, be unique, and partner with a wonderful person who will take the time to make every detail perfect

Sent on 10/08/2009

Liz · Married on 08/22/2009

I would work with Arlene and her team again in a heartbeat (and not just for wedding related invitations). She was such an asset to us-- and her knowledge of the wedding industry proved to be incredibly helpful. My now husband was correct in labeling her as his "favorite vendor" that we worked with! She is a rare find and I would HIGHLY recommend using her for your invitations!

Sent on 10/08/2009

Ani · Married on 07/25/2009

Arlene Cronk is amazing. What a patient, wonderful person. I would highly recommend Arlene and Invitations and Company.

Sent on 10/09/2009

Tricia · Married on 06/20/2009

Arlene at Invitations & Co was an absolute delight to work with! She is so classy and calm...even when all the different fonts are overwhelming for a new bride, she nicely and professionally centered us and helped with our focus. We received many, many compliments on our invitations themselves...on the quality and beauty. I would absolutely recommend this company for the ease of doing business, the quality of results and the cost associated with the product and services!

Sent on 07/07/2009

Alicia · Married on 06/20/2009

Arlene was professional and personal through out the whole wedding process. She knew I had an idea but needed guidance - and she was amazing! The best in the city! I have and will continue to recommend Arlene and Invitations and Company to all of my family and friends. Many friends and family members said they were the most beautiful wedding invitations they had ever seen. Thanks you so much Arlene!

Sent on 10/22/2009