60 Reviews for Invitations & Company

Assembly (1)
Embossed (1)
Engraving (1)
60 Invitations & Company Reviews

Working with Arlene, the owner of Invitations & Company, was one of the highlights of our wedding planning process. Arlene helped us design the wedding stationery suite of our dreams (save the dates and invitations but also ceremony programs, menus, escort and place cards etc.), which turned out to be even more beautiful than we could have hoped. Arlene is the most caring, kind and thoughtful person and seeing her at our appointments was always a real delight. She had amazing advice and ideas throughout the design process, as well as answers to all of our etiquette and logistical questions. Most importantly, she was always "on our side”, reminding us that at the end of the day, it was our wedding so we could do anything we wanted to. Arlene was always ultra-responsive to our e-mails and calls, and very accommodating about scheduling appointments on weekends and on short notice. Likewise, our invitations were printed and addressed very quickly. Overall, our experience with Invitations & Company was an eleven out of ten, and we will hands down be working with Arlene again for any future stationery needs.

Profile Picture Sherry, 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I was referred to Arlene, owner of Invitations & Company, by a trusted colleague who knows that I am a perfectionist. I am transforming my wedding into a napa inspired vineyard with farm tables, carriage lanterns and I wanted the invitation to relay a casual yet elegant vibe. Arlene worked with me to create the most beautiful invitation as well as invitations to the reception, rehearsal dinner, post nuptial brunch, reply card and thank you card. They are works of art. She is amazing. Hire her and you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Tara, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

My husband and I would recommend Lynne and her team to anyone. They made us the most gorgeous save the dates, invitations, reception accessories (sign-in board, hat box, table cards, welcome boxes and more), and thank you notes. Most importantly, they were flexible with my nutty work schedule and fast to respond; I cannot say that about any other vendor we worked with. I don't miss working with any wedding vendors except for Lynne and her team; thank goodness they are making us some holiday cards! :)

Profile Picture Karen, 9/17/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Catalog Invitations, Custom Invitations, Assembly, Design, Embossed, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing

I recently worked with Arlene and team to produce my wedding invites - I cannot even begin to explain what a pleasure and wonderful experience this was! Arlene was so patient, answered all my questions, was always accommodating/willing to work around my schedule for meetings and was proactive in follow-up - which as a bride juggling a ton of vendors and decisions, it was so helpful to have someone who cared about timelines and kept watch. My wedding invites turned out absolutely gorgeous, I love them! I've received so many compliments on the invites, they came out just as I had hoped - elegant, timeless and beautiful. Arlene listened to my desires for the invite, learned about my wedding day and helped me to form the perfect invite for my guests. I would highly recommend Invitations and Company for all your stationary needs - next up name cards for us! If I could give 10 stars I would :)

Profile Picture Rana, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Design, Letterpress, Printing, Custom Invitations

Arlene was amazing to work with for the programs for our daughter's Bat Mitzvah. She is creative, accommodating and offered a great turn over time. DEFINITELY work with her!

Profile Picture Liz, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Arlene is the absolute best!! Not only does she create beautiful invitations, but she genuinely cares about her customers. She is helpful is so many ways and I am so grateful to have met her through this process. Her work is top notch, and she is willing to spend so much of her time, working with you to achieve what you want. If you're unsure, no problem! Arlene will get to know you, and will find your perfect match invitation! She is always there for you!

Profile Picture Kendell, 10/22/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

My husband and I had a wonderful experience working with Arlene at Invitations and Company for our wedding invitations. She was very patient with us as we contemplated the many options available over several visits. Together, we found a letter-press design that was modern and classy. We had the invitations mounted on thick colored paper (that were carefully assembled by Arlene) to give a nice border. My aunt came with us on our last visit to Arlene and was equally impressed by the work she did...so much so that she had a number of written correspondences with Arlene afterwards thanking her. Many of our guests called to tell us or our families how great the invitations looked. We would highly recommend Arlene for any professional paper product needs you may have. She is very trustworthy and willing to help!

Profile Picture User7342320, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Invitations

We used Arlene at Invitations & Company to do our wedding invitation set. She was extremely friendly and a pleasure to work with throughout our several visits in the process. The wedding invites turned out absolutely great, just exactly how we wanted them, and we got tons of compliments from our guests on how wonderful they looked. We also used her envelope address printing services and everything turned out perfectly without any issues.

Arlene was extremely helpful for the following reasons:
1) She knew all the social norms that go along with invites, what's appropriate, what's not, what's normal, where there's flexibility, etc, saving us a ton of time researching "invite protocol".
2) She had a great eye for spacing and how to lay out text on the invite/info/rsvp card in a manner that looked good. This is very hard to do well on your own, so it was great having a professional do it for us!
3) She had great ideas for how to word things succinctly but clearly while still maintaining our voice in the invites.
4) When we would ask her, she offered her professional opinion on what looked good and what wording might sound nice, but did not force it upon us and was happy to do whatever we wanted. It was really great having her huge knowledge base and experience at our disposal while still getting to make the invites our own.
5) She had a million invite examples in her office on display as well as books and books of samples, so if you have no idea where to start you will be able to hone in on your style in just minutes in her office, as we did.

Overall, we loved how our invites turned out and she made it a fun and easy process for us. As far as price, we felt that the invites turned out to be a great value for how fantastic they looked. We would definitely recommend Invitations & Company to anyone else in Boston!

Profile Picture User7364198, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Design, Printing

Arlene is wonderful! I came to her with no idea of what I wanted and she was so patient with me throughout the process. She took the time to educate me and was able to quickly narrow down the options based on what I said I liked/didn't like. We created a suite of save the dates and matching invitations. We couldn't be happier with the experience of working with Arlene and with the final product!

Profile Picture User6458089, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Arlene did our wedding invitations in 1994.
Arlene did our kids' birth announcements in the early 2000s.
Arlene just did our oldest's bat mitzvah invitations.
I would not go to anyone else. She is the consummate professional, has a discerning eye, loads of options, and great advice all-around from having been in the business for decades. I am very picky, detail-oriented, and have a strong sense of style. She handled all of this personally, promptly, and with great aplomb. She is simply the best.

Profile Picture User6574210, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Letterpress

This is the place to go if you want quality service and products. Arlene was wonderful to work with. She's very knowledgeable about the design process, timelines, and the wedding industry as a whole. We worked on creating a custom design that included a family crest and it turned out beautifully. We incorporated design details within the crest to the other cards and it really brought everything together. My fiance and I, along with our families, are very happy with the invitations. Planning a wedding is not always easy, however I always felt like things were under control and taken care of with Arlene, and that is worth a lot.

Profile Picture Megan, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Design, Printing, Custom Invitations

Of all the choices that we had to make in planning our wedding, the invitation process seemed the most daunting. Too many options! Then we met Arlene. She helped us sort through the process, gave us clear (but flexible) deadlines, offered guidance in Emily Post best-in-class etiquette, and led us to an elegant solution to this important part of the wedding plan. The selections that we made with Arlene's guidance reflected our special tastes and considerations for this second-time-around event. We highly recommend Arlene Cronk and Invitations and Company to anyone planning a special occasion.

Profile Picture Laurence, 12/19/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Design, Letterpress, Printing, Custom Invitations

We were thrilled with our custom wedding invitations created by Invitations & Company. Our wedding ceremony was held at the historic Old North Church, and we wanted some of that Boston history to be reflected in our invitations. We initially came across Invitations & Company at a wedding industry event at The Hampshire House, and were immediately drawn to the beautiful letterpress invitations incorporating Boston landmarks that they had on display. We thought they may be too expensive given the high quality of the stationary, but Callen was able to give us some suggestions to cut costs without sacrificing quality or design, and we were able to make it work with our budget. While we were a little late in starting the design of our custom invitations, Callen assured us they could be done on time, and walked us through the process of selecting everything from the paper, fonts, color, wording, etc. and provided helpful recommendations along the way. They hadn't created an invitation depicting the Old North Church before, but they were extremely flexible and worked with us to bring our vision to life - and they turned out beautifully! They arrived in a timely manner, and were packaged nicely for easy assembly. We received SO many compliments on our wedding stationary suite, and it was a great way to set the stage for our historic Boston wedding. Thank you to Callen, Arlene and team for everything - we highly recommend Invitations & Company for anyone looking to create special, custom stationary for their big day!

Profile Picture User5360944, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Arlene Cronk made the entire invitation process seamless and stress free. The office is a lovely, tranquil spot filled with beautiful samples. Arlene responded quickly to any questions and timelines were always met. Additionally she was a great resource throughout the process on rules of etiquette. The finished product was everything I hoped it would be.

Profile Picture Gerry, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Words can not explain how pleased I am with my invitations. Invitations & Company has exceeded my expectations. I am beyond happy with the way the invitations turned out. It's really hard to find people that genuinely care about your invitations and making sure they stay within your proposed budget. There are so many things that go into factor when it comes to an invite and both Callen and Arlene guide you in finding your budget and making every little decision needed on the invitations. Trust me there are a ton of options that can be extremely overwhelming but Callen and Arlene both help you get there. They are both professional, friendly, and caring. I just want to give a special thanks to Callen for being so patient with me. In the beginning I certainly struggled a lot with what I wanted but she really guided me and helped me through it all. We looked through a bunch of books and she did the work to find me quotes on 5 invitations in less than a week. Which is a lot of work to write up but she did it so effortlessly and quickly. She was so patient, friendly, and sweet! Never once did she try and push me to increase my budget. If I liked something and it was not with in my budget she would propose other options that were similar that would fit within budget. I am so happy with the invitations...i honestly can not stop looking at them. Callen thank you so much! I highly recommend this place. And I highly recommend Callen...she is very creative. She understands and envisions what you want, even if you cant find the words to describe what exactly it is you want! If you know what I mean....

Profile Picture rasa, 11/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Arlene was just a joy to work with - on such an important piece of our wedding that set the stage for the entire affair! Her selection was huge and taking our wedding planner's ideas into consideration, her tasteful eye and expertise helped to guide us to determine just the right style. She was a consummate professional, extremely responsive, and a warm and caring person. We were thrilled!

Profile Picture Alex, 10/17/14, 10 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Arlene patiently works with the bride, groom and family to capture and design an invitation that reflects the event and the personality of the individuals. We especially appreciated her expertise and willingness to answer our many questions. Arlene is just as vested in the results as the bride and groom. Thank you, Arlene!

Profile Picture User3619648, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Arlene is absolutely amazing. She made me feel so comfortable and walked me through every step of the process. She is easy to talk to and makes you feel like a friend not just a customer. I was especially touched when she sent a card the week before our wedding to wish us congratulations. She really has a gift for her work and I will always remember what a pleasure it was to work with her. Thank you again for all your help!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 6/7/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I cannot begin to express what a joy it was to work with Arlene and Invitations & Company! After leaving an invitation store at a local mall in a panic because the sales associate could not understand my order, I remembered that a friend had given me Arlene's name and from my first email exchange with her, it was as if a weight had been lifted from my shoulders! She is kind, creative, flexible (somehow managing to perfectly handle this entire order through only email exchanges since we do not live in the Boston area), accommodating, encouraging...I could go on and on! Not only were the invitations everything we hoped they would be, but she connected us with the most beautiful calligrapher who was able to exactly replicate the invitation font for our envelopes. Even though we are not local, we will unquestionably be returning to Invitations & Company for all of our future stationery needs. True to their website name (www.bestinvite.com), there is no question that they are THE best! I am so grateful to have been pointed in their direction--no amount of praise that I could give would be too much!

Profile Picture User4140249, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Arlene is absolutely wonderful to work with! Her taste level is impeccable and she helped us pick the most beautiful Vera Wang pocket fold invitations. She is perfectly suited for this career and really takes time to work with each couple. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for any types of invitations!

Profile Picture Rita, 9/7/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

A coworker recommended Arlene to me and I'm so glad she did! Arlene was wonderful to work with. She is so knowledgeable and made a the process very easy. She worked within my budget and my invitations came out just the way I imagined! I highly recommend Arlene for any of your paper needs! She is the best!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/24/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Arlene is so wonderful to work with. My mother and I both worked with her on my invitations, programs and thank you notes. They all came out beautifully and Arlene was extremely knowledgeable and patient throughout the entire process. I never was able to meet Arlene in person since I am not based in Boston, but my mother would meet with her to go over ideas. Arlene worked with the two of us perfectly and was always very responsive to all of our emails. After the whole experience, even though I didn't meet Arlene in person, I feel like I know her thanks to her lovely, thoughtful notes and her encouraging feedback. I will missing emailing and chatting with her and would highly recommend her to any bride and groom!

Profile Picture Hadley, 6/22/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Arlene is great! She is so knowledgeable about everything wedding related - she even gave me great recommendations for wedding vendors. She helped me design the perfect wedding save the dates, invitations, menus and placecards! She is very available, always emailing back promptly. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Allie, 5/18/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Working with Arlene at Invitations and Company was an absolutely amazing experience for my husband and me. We did not really know what we wanted our invitation to look like. Arlene asked us questions and showed us different samples to help us narrow down our choices.

When we were looking through one of her many beautiful invitations books we saw an invitation that we really liked. However it was a Bat Mitzvah invitation. Arlene worked with us in order to make an invitation we would love using the material from the Bar Mitzvah invitation.

Arlene helped us with the invitation wording and we also chose to get the calligraphy done through her. The final result was absolutely beautiful! We can't tell you how many guests told us that it was the most beautiful wedding invitation they had ever received.

We were so happy with the invitation as well as the overall experience working with Arlene. She is a master at her job and is so helpful! We can't thank her enough for helping us choose the perfect invitation that we will look at and treasure always!

Profile Picture Meredith, 11/4/12, 6 Reviews