Invitations & Co. Reviews

24 | Parker Dam, CA

24 Reviews for Invitations & Co.

Dort · Married on 06/28/2014

I really love the custormer service , the fack they always make sure then you understand everything , they wont you to Be happy !!! We have nothing to say about Invitation it was a pleasure to Work whit them !!! That for sure , next Time for orther évent i would suggest That compagny. !!!

Julie · Married on 05/19/2013

Quel plaisir de travailler avec l'équipe d'Invitations & Co. Rapide, efficace et surtout de belles idées qui font rêver....
    Merci encore, nous sommes grandement enchantés des résultats.
    Julie et Éric

• I

Irene · Married on 05/18/2013

We were extremely happy with our invitations. The quality was great and so was the service. Jennifer was a pleasure to work with.

Very personnalized product and they were very open to all my requests.

LOVE Invitations & Co.!
    I was late providing details to them regarding my invitations and they were still able to have everything done for me in time for me to send them out! Really helpful!!!
    Would definitely recommend them!

Karine · Married on 10/07/2012

It was a pleasure working with Jennifer. She had great ideas and great professionalism. My invitations came out beautifully.

vicken · Married on 10/09/2011

Great personalized service with a great willingness to help. The best vendor from our wedding.

Aleksandra · Married on 09/17/2011

Mary at Invitations & Co gave us truly amazing service. she understood our vision and what we were trying to achieve and came up with a never before seen invitation that our guests raved about. Our invitations set the tone for our whole wedding and were absolutely perfect. The quality was unrivalled as was the service. She helped us come up with our perfect invitations.

Emily · Married on 08/28/2011

Working with Mary was awsome. She is amazing at what she does and she totally understands what you are looking for. As soon as I met her I knew that the invitations were going to perfect and they were. We also ordered the place cards, the bonbonnieres for both the engagement party and the wedding and she also made all the thank you tags for them. Her prices were really good and the quality was the best I has seen. She is honestly the best and I would recommend her to all brides.

• O

Olga · Married on 06/04/2011

Great service and professionalism! Would definitely recommend Invitations & Co. to anybody who is getting married.

Tamar · Married on 02/16/2011

I used Invitations & Co for my daughter's welcome cards and baptism invitations. Mary helped me create a beautiful custom design and I was thrilled with the end product. I received many compliments on the cards (which many people held on to as keepsakes) from family and friends all around the world! I will definitely use Invitations & Co again, and recommend their services without hesitation.

Ra · Married on 02/05/2011

Invitations & Co. did a superb job on our engagement invites, we returned for a wedding shower and for our wedding, we will definitely return for all other occasions that await us in life. If you are looking for customized invitations, creative ideas, great service whether you are in town or long distance, we strongly recommend Invitations & Co.!

Vatche · Married on 10/01/2010

As a Photographer I have referred few of my clients to Invitations & Co and they were very happy with everything Invitations & Co is Highy Recommended

Vick
    Prizmaproductions.com

Mirna · Married on 08/14/2010

I used Invitations & Co. for my wedding invitations. Not only did the end result wow everyone, but the process was extremely easy and pleasant. Planning a wedding is stressful enough for some of us but the staff at Invitations & Co. took care of every detail, were always available and on time which made the whole experience stress-free. I strongly recommend them and I look forward to working with them again for future events I may have.

Talin · Married on 05/30/2010

What can i say Mary made my sons baptism all so much special with her creativity, flexibility and her open mindedness to my suggestions. We worked together and with her expertise in a field she knows so much about, she made a great and might I add very emotional baptism invitation. The quality of paper was wonderful, color and printing quality great! Price not even worth going anywhere else! I got personal service and grade one quality. Thank you Mary for being there on such an important event in our lives! HTVAN!

a · Married on 09/06/2009

Mary was there to help us through every step of the process. She was professional yet made us feel like she was a friend instead of just a supplier. She was willing to go the extra mile for us without ever pressuring us. All in all, it was a quick, efficient and very pleasant experience and the end result was absolutely beautiful, on time and better than promised. Would wholeheartedly recommend her for anyone's special event:)

m · Married on 05/17/2008

Invitations & Co did a fabulous job on our wedding invitations. Very reasonably priced and friendliest service was provided throughout the entire process. A great experience all around. I highly recommend Mary and her team.

Aline · Married on 08/27/2005

From invitations, to party favours and personalized napkins, I have turned to Invitations & Co for every single important event I have planned. The service is reliable, friendly and hassle free, and as for the products …undeniably the most original I’ve come across. Invitations & Co should unquestionably be your one stop shop if you are looking to make a statement. You’ll see, you’ll defintely come back for more…I know I did!

Daniela · event on: 12/07/2012

Laurie provided excellent customer service. She was very knowledgeable about her products and helped with the creation of original personalized Christmas cards. My family and friends couldn`t stop talking about my beautiful xmas cards!!! Thank you Invitations & Co.

• User3750618 · event on: 10/28/2013

Loved the service will be going back for my wedding arrangements!

Caroline · Married on 05/23/2015

I am so pleased with the wedding invitations we ordered with Invitations & Co!
    They were extremely helpful, very professional and respected my wished and my budget throughout the process. My Invitations are beautiful, classy, great quality!
    All in all, great service and I definitely recommend to anyone!!!
    Thank you!!!

Sent on 03/23/2015

Invitations & Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much for this review! We appreciate the time you took to do so. Congratulations !!!! Always a pleasure making our customers happy :)

Amanda · Married on 09/25/2010

My husband and I were VERY impressed with Invitations & Company. Mary was efficient, helpful and an overall great person to work with. Her work is beautiful & flawless. We would recommend her to everybody!

Invitations & Co. have been wonderful to deal with; I would recommend them to friends and family any day.

Lynn · Married on 06/18/2011

3.5

Great creativity very unique in there work...in all very satisfied.... Everyone was in awww when they saw are cards!!! That makes the bride and groom very happy!!