Invitations By Tracey Reviews

7 | Garfield, NJ

7 Reviews for Invitations By Tracey

April · Married on 08/09/2014

Tracey was so great to work with! We went to her for our wedding invitations off of a recommendation from my cousin and couldn’t have been happier with the results. She has so many options! Tracey was patient as we played with ideas and gave great advice and suggestions. When we found one we liked, Tracey went above and beyond customizing the invite and matching our colors. She was always fast to respond and made adjustments quickly. Our invites came out beautiful! We are still receiving compliments from guests. We can’t thank Tracey enough for her creativity and professionalism.

Sent on 09/29/2014

I can't say enough amazing things about Tracey, who was such a pleasure to work with! Tracey was such a help when I was selecting my invitations, ceremony programs, menus, centerpiece cards, and cocktail hour napkins! She even did my bridal shower invitations and napkins with my Mom which also turned out amazing!! So many guests are still talking about our beautiful invites!!! Everything came out so beautiful and was done so seamlessly. I would recommend Tracey to anyone in need of invitations or wedding materials!!

Sent on 06/04/2014

Danica · Married on 08/16/2013

Tracey was excellent to work with. She had a variety of invitations, programs, and menus for us to choose from all at a reasonable price. Her quick responsiveness to any corrections and/or changes made the entire process very smooth. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/05/2013

Deeanne · Married on 10/06/2012

Tracey was a life saver. My friend who used Tracey for her wedding raved about her and tried to talk me into going with Tracey. I admit I LOVED my friends invitations for her wedding and so many people were talking about them for long afterwards. But I was a bride on a really tight budget and wanted to save as much money as I could so got the idea I could do this myself online. Was I wrong. I wasted so much valuable time stressing and trying to do it myself that I couldn’t get my act together. At the last minute I gave in. WOW. Was I surprised that not only was Tracey’s prices affordable...she was so much more creative than I could ever be. She was warm, professional, and so patient with me and my mom explaining different styles and options. The detail was beautiful. I will never try to do it myself again and always go with a ‘professional. She met my deadline, served me and my mom champagne and made me feel pampered and special.

Sent on 01/20/2013

Michael · event on: 10/02/2011

Tracey,
    Words can’t describe how happy we are with our engagement invitations. Not only did we receive a GREAT price but your customer service and finished product was simply outstanding. With all the stresses of being engaged and things to do, this...

Sent on 10/05/2011

Invitations By Tracey's reply:

Thank you! I can't wait to work with you guys again..SOON : )

Mary · Married on 04/09/2011

Amazing to work with. Always fast to respond to inquiries and very patient through changes i wanted to make to wording. Very helpful and wil continue to use for business in the future!!!!!

Sent on 04/22/2011

Invitations By Tracey's reply:

Thank you so much Danielle! It was great working with you as well. Best wishes! xo

Laura · Married on 08/25/2007

My invitations turned out beautiful and they were exactly what I wanted. I was even able to get them out early because they were so timely and organized with everything! i would definitely recommend them to anyone!! :)

Sent on 04/21/2011

Invitations By Tracey's reply:

Thanks so much Laura! It was a pleasure to work with you : )
    Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your wedding and now a part of all your children's special occasions!