Invitations by Toni Reviews

15 | Osseo, MN

15 Reviews for Invitations by Toni

Lauren · Married on 10/28/2017

It was an absolute dream working with Toni! She was incredibly responsive and had a lot of great ideas but was very patient as I requested additional changes (multiple times). Her pricing is the most reasonable I found considering the quality and beauty of the final product. Would highly recommend her work!

Sent on 08/13/2017

courtney · Married on 07/16/2016

I would recommend Toni to any brides! Her work is absolutely amazing and is affordable! She is able to customize anything to make you're vision come to life!!

Sent on 08/30/2016

Danielle · Married on 09/26/2015

I worked with Toni on all of the elements of my wedding and I could not be more pleased with the work she did. She took the design I presented and brought her own special touches to make each piece exactly what I was looking for. Toni is true to her deadlines and works hard to exceed what the customer wants. Toni designed everything from my save the date, the invitation, the program as well as the name cards. She really is custom and she is willing to go above the expectations of what you are looking for. I have recommended Toni to my friends and will be using her in the future for other invitation needs!

Sent on 03/02/2015

Cheryl · event on: 12/13/2014

Toni came up with a clever design that suited my Holiday Party invitation perfectly and the color was just what I wanted.

Barbara · event on: 11/23/2014

Toni had great ideas for invitations. She was easily able to incorporate the ideas I had as well to make a great invitation. I wanted a raffle ticket for each invite plus additional raffel tickets made which she did for me. She was very quick to get the order fulfilled. Would definitely recommend her

• User4848590 · event on: 10/12/2014

I had my daughter's 1st birthday invitations made. They were perfect! I wanted something unique and not a basic pre-print from a big box store. I got exactly what I was looking for and will use Invitations by Toni again for future events!

Nina · Married on 09/06/2014

I would go to Toni again without reservation.

Anna · event on: 05/09/2014

Excellent service, invites were done in a timely manner and looked perfect.

Ashley · Married on 09/15/2012

I used The Invitation Station for our wedding invitations and i was extremely impressed be them. They were very professional and cared about what we wanted. They really listened to our needs and wants yet gave advice. We would highly recommend The Invitation Station.
    Ashley

Sent on 02/17/2013

Erin · Married on 08/13/2011

My experience with 'Invitations by Toni' was great! She is was able to provide her own professional suggestions while still being able to give me the look and style that I desired. She allows you to be part of the process which was important to me. When I received my invites it was exactly what we had talked about and exactly how I had imagined it. It was great to work with someone who could give me exactly what I wanted and freed up my time so I didn't have to make my invites myself!

Sent on 03/23/2015

Cheryl · event on: 07/05/2010

We had a combined Anniversary party with two other couples and Toni did a fantastic invitation that we all thought was exceptional. I highly recommend her for your invitation needs.

LeAnne · Married on 06/12/2010

Toni provided Save The Dates, Invitations, Programs, and Menu Cards for my daughters wedding. Everything exceeded our expectations and I would highly recommend Toni to help you with your special day!

Sent on 03/04/2015

Cheryl · event on: 05/29/2010

My 50th Birthday party invitations were wonderful because of Toni Maki's talents!

Andrea · Married on 09/27/2008

Invitation Station was very professional and easy to work with. At my first meeting with them they provided many examples of invitation options - all beautifully done and organized in a book so it was easy to look through them and remember the ones I liked. They were willing to do anything, so I could take different ideas from different invitations and they custom made my invitations to my exact liking. They were very detail oriented and made sure I was happy with everything before they went to print. They also made my ceremony programs to match the invitations. I was very happy with them and would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 02/20/2010

2.8
      3.0
      3.0
      2.0
      1.0

When there was a big issue with the invitations, she made me feel like it was my fault. When things go wrong, make it right for the customer. I should have spent more money with someone else to have the invitations done correctly.

Sent on 03/17/2015

Invitations by Toni's reply:

I am sorry you were disappointed with the invitations. I have been doing this for 8 years and have established the same process for all brides. My business offers customized invitations so I start with your idea and grow from that. Throughout the whole process I communicate with the bride through emails to ensure the final product meets the brides approval.
    After hearing that you were upset with your invites I re-did all invites within 48 hours at no cost to you. Again I apologize for how you felt.