35 Reviews for Invitations by Muriel Meiskin

Assembly (2)
Embossed (2)
Engraving (2)
29 Invitations by Muriel Meiskin Reviews

I used Muriel for my engagement invitations! She is so sweet and really helps you through all the steps and makes sending invitations easy peasy!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 11/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I worked with Muriel for my wedding invitations. From the start, she was very attentive and super helpful. Once we picked out our invitations and they were sent for printing, there were a few hiccups along the way, nothing that was unfixable and Muriel went over the top to make sure the printing company took care of everything. We were on a very tight time schedule with getting the invites printed and send out in the mail. Muriel certainly delivered, the invites were ready to go 5 days prior to when she told us they would be done! I would definitely recommend her to anyone, she does a wonderful job and is very dedicated to making sure the finished product is exactly how you envisioned it! She made the whole process easy and I knew I could count on her even if something was to go wrong. Will definitely be using her again for other events!

Profile Picture Michele, 6/23/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I can't say enough about Muriel, she is very passionate about her work. I received quality and exceptional service. She helped me with choosing the perfect invitations that were absolutely beautiful! Look no further, choose Muriel! You will be happy you did.

Profile Picture Regina, 11/5/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Muriel is a pleasure to work with. She is a true professional who understands the importance of offering many options, allowing her clients to express their preferences, and most importantly working with your budget. Our guests were very impressed with both the wedding invitations and
thank you cards.

Profile Picture Kristy, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Muriel was a pleasure to work with and tons of help. Her experience and expertise I have continued to think back to and grateful for. Her prices were reasonable but her guidance was priceless.

Profile Picture Alaina, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Today was an exciting day my fiance and I went to go look at wedding invitations in Freehold. We met with Muriel at her home. She was very inviting and made us feel very comfortable. She brought us into her work space and brought out a few books for us to look at. Muriel answered all of our questions and concerns pertaining to wedding invitations. I would absolutely refer her to others especially for wedding invitations! I can't wait to see my beautiful wedding invitations!

Profile Picture User7438053, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Muriel was a wonderful resource for my invitation needs! She got right back to me and we met in a very timely manner. When I needed more invitations after the initial batch she did so quickly and I was able to get them in just a few days. Her friendly style makes you feel comfortable and you can trust her professionalism. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Muriel!

Profile Picture Brooke, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I feel so happy in choosing Invitations by Muriel Meiskin. Ms. Muriel is one of the most professional individuals I've ever met. She has a true passion for putting together a gorgeous piece of parchment for any occasion. I ordered beautiful Save the Dates and my mother ordered the most gorgeous Bridal Shower invitations through Invitations by Muriel. My bridal shower invitations look like a wedding invitation! I also ordered my Thank You cards through Ms. Muriel, and they match my shower invitation.
Ms. Muriel is accommodating, patient and calming during what can be one of the most stressful tasks of a wedding. She does not just help you design an invitation. She offers you supreme guidance in the etiquette of invitations, in the appropriate time frame for when to send them out and in working within your budget. She is so versatile ! And she presents you with her over thirty years of experience, which is priceless. She can put together a traditional wedding invitation with lovely morey, chanel bows, or offer you the most up-to-date designs for the more modern bride! She is just a joy to work with and I am so excited for my wedding invitations and wedding thank you cards! They are stunning and made from the best quality ! I highly recommend her, and am confident that anyone who goes to her will be beyond satisfied with her work.

Profile Picture Maria, 12/4/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Assembly, Design, Embossed, Engraving, Letterpress

Ms. Muriel was absolutely wonderful to work with this past year of planning my sister's wedding festivities! From bridal shower invitations, favor tags, cocktail napkins, monogrammed towel robes for the bachelorette party, wedding invitations, flower girl baskets, ring bearer pillows, guest book, wedding cones, and more, Ms. Muriel gave her complete dedication and professional opinion every step of the way! I loved working with her and cannot wait to use her expert services and advice for more future celebrations!

Profile Picture Tina, 12/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

We order absolutely gorgeous invitations from Muriel, she was so east work with always answered her phone and was so sweet! I'm so particular and need everything to be perfect and she did that for me! Thank you so much Muriel for helping Rob and I. Our guest can't stop talking about our invites!

Kerrin C - The Venetian Yacht Club, Babylon, NY

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kerrin, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Assembly, Design, Engraving, Letterpress, Custom Invitations

Muriel made our invitation selection/process very easy. She was professional and always available to answer a question. I would recommend her services

Profile Picture Jessica & Joseph, 11/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Muriel was very helpful and knowledgeable. She was a pleasure to work with and would highly recommend her. My invitations came out absolutely beautiful.

Profile Picture Diane, 11/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

My mom and I worked with Muriel for my bridal shower and wedding invitations. Both came out amazing!!!! Muriel is extremely thorough and very meticulous. She works within your budget and has countless styles and designs to offer for everyone and everything. She is also extremely responsive and assisted us with all our questions and provided us with tips and ideas when we were unsure. Everything came out perfectly!!! Working with Muriel was a very smooth and successful process and I would definitely use her services again. I highly recommend Muriel to everyone.

Profile Picture Giovanna, 10/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

We are getting married in September and had Muriel do our invitations and they are stunning. I told Muriel my theme and she knew exactly what design to choose and its gorgeous. We are also having Muriel do personalized games for my shower. Thank you so much Muriel for everything and if you are looking for an invitation place go to Muriel you will be very pleased. She is a wonderful person and gets the job done.

We will definitely be using Muriel's services in the future.
Jill A-Staten Island, NY

Profile Picture jill, 9/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Muriel pays close attention to detail, has a great selection of invitations to choose from, and makes sure everything comes out perfectly on the invitations. I didn't want to go with the default font on the invitation I chose, so she was very thorough with helping me select a font that went well with the design I picked. I'm planning my wedding in four and a half months, and she was prompt and made sure everything was done in timely manner.

Profile Picture User4853226, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

She was very good at finding us beautiful invitation at our price and she does take her time to explain everything to you. She was very good with handling how fast we needed everything and still all at a good price.

Profile Picture Joanny, 7/26/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Muriel did my wedding invitations and favor cards (we did a written thank you with a donation as the favor). She was very attentive and professional. She had so many invitations to choose from and worked with any budget I had asked. Any questions and/or concerns I had reached out to her about, she made sure to respond ASAP. She made the process very easy! I enjoyed working with her and look forward to going through her for any future events!

Profile Picture jessica, 5/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

I just received the wedding invitations I selected with Muriel and they came out perfectly. If you are looking for excellent service and an attention to detail, definitely try invitations by Muriel. She has a great selection and provides personal attention that is just not available at a chain like the papery. I chose a beautiful William Arthur design and I can't wait to send them out. Thanks Muriel!

Profile Picture Caroline, 5/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Muriel was a pleasure to work with. She was very professional, knowledgeable and thorough. She had the greatest selection of initiations. Muriel helped me achieve exactly what I envisioned. I was so excited when I saw the final product. My wedding was two months ago and people are still talking about my invitations. They defiantly set the style of the wedding and what people can expect. If I ever need invites to any occasion, I will go to no one else but Invitations by Muriel.

RB
Milltown, NJ
Robert Meyner Reception Center, PNC Arts Center

Profile Picture Ranette, 9/21/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

My daughter and now son-in-law have attended and been attendants in numerous weddings. They wanted invitations that were one of a kind. Muriel spent hours listening to their requests: colors, quality of paper, wordings and then pulled it all together. Each guest raved about the invitation presentation and knew every detail for the three day celebration. Thank you Muriel for your creativity, wisdom and helping us set the tone for the ideal wedding.

Profile Picture Kathi, 9/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I was looking through Google search for wedding invitations in the area. I live in Avon, NJ and i found Muriel who was located in Freehold, NJ. A little ways from me but i decided to call her just to ask a few questions. Just speaking to her on the phone i knew she is extremely passionate and a professional. I met with her the following week and she is absolutely incredible. She educated us on the do's and don'ts of wedding invitations and the proper etiquette. She is very patient and always there to answer your question. I highly recommend her. Our Invitations look GREAT!

Profile Picture masha, 9/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Muriel was a very lovely person to work with when picking out invitations for my parent's 50th wedding anniversary. Her professional help was greatly appreciated. Her guidance on specific wording for the invitations and even picking favors for the party was also a great help. She offers a wide range of professional invitations to choose from, and it was very easy at schedule an appointment that was convenient. I would definitely recommend her for any occasion requiring invitations, holiday or announcement cards. Thank you for all your help Muriel. -Carreen , Jackson, NJ

Profile Picture Carreen, 7/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Muriel was very professional & extremely knowledgeable about special wording on our invitations. It was a pleasure to work with her.

Profile Picture User3767803, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Muriel has the best variety of all different invitations , Christmas cards, and ect. My invitation came out so beautiful, I still get compliments about it. ))) the service was excellent and very professional. Thank you Muriel

Profile Picture User3621816, 2+ years ago, 1 Review