Invitations by Liz Reviews

13 | Lakeville, MN

13 Reviews for Invitations by Liz

Kim · Married on 09/28/2014

Liz is amazing. She is so responsive and has great ideas to help you through the process. She was also the only person that had the colors I needed for my invites. I would recommend Liz to anyone.

Sent on 04/16/2014

I searched everywhere for a invitation vendor that had my wedding colors. I am so thankful I found Liz. She was very responsive. We went back and forth trying to figure out my perfect invitation. She sent me a sample and I was ecstatic, and ordered the rest right away. She has many ideas and can make yours come to life. I would recommend Liz to anyone.

Sent on 03/25/2014

Anitra · Married on 12/15/2013

I contacted Liz via her website without having a clear vision of the type of invitations I wanted. Within a day, Liz responded with her suggestion and the process began. She has been a joy to work with throughout the entire process. She's kept me updated and has been patient with my many changes. She also managed to pull together a Save the Date design (that I couldn't get quite right) within a matter of hours. I highly recommend her services!

Sent on 08/27/2013
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 04/20/2013

I am convinced we had the most beautiful custom wedding invitations, thanks to Liz! Every detail from ink color to wording, lace style and the type of knots used on our vintage invitations was perfect. She was wonderful to work with and captured everything I was looking for ... I will definitely use her again for other events and highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/08/2013
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 03/16/2013

Liz is absolutely fabulous! She took our vision and created a beautiful invitation for us. She is very affordable and extremely responsive. I will use her again for future events and will recommend her to all of my friends!

Sent on 09/28/2012

Noemi · Married on 09/29/2012

We were extremely happy with our invitations. Liz was very patient and made sure that I loved the design before we finalized anything! Everything turned out exactly like I wanted it!

Sent on 10/09/2012
  • Y

yese · Married on 10/29/2011

Thank you Liz, for the beautiful invitation, programs, table and place cards you did for my wedding everyone loves it they told us they were different, elegant and beautiful.. You are amazing, professional and very easy to work with, always respond my emails quickly and answers all my questions.. You match my wedding colors perfect.. I know my thank you cards will be as beautiful.. You are an A+
    Thank you so much...Yesse

Sent on 11/08/2011

Allison · Married on 06/25/2011

Liz was a pleasure to work with. She was reasonably priced and very quick to respond to any questions or send proofs when needed. She helped me integrate my style and wedding colors into invitations, save the date cards, programs, table number tents, and escort cards. I feel her design really helped me establish the look I was going for and couldn't be happier with how everythig turned out. I will definitely use her for any future stationary needs.

Sent on 07/08/2011

Marissa · Married on 06/18/2011

Liz is the best! I sent a request on her website with just a general idea of what I was looking for and she sent me a fantastic proof that was more than perfect. She did our wedding invitations and our programs. Everyone was so impressed by how unique and truly beautiful they were. We coordinated entirely through email. She's very responsive and professional. I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 06/28/2011

Ashley · Married on 04/16/2011

Liz did an amazing job on our invitations! She was able to combine 2 different looks that I liked, and made it our own for us. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a unique invitation!

Sent on 05/04/2011
  • dancer20

DANIELLE · Married on 03/12/2011

She is great really responsive and can really pull a vison out of you ! She also really works with you .

Sent on 03/31/2011

Amy · Married on 09/19/2010

Wonderful! She was quick and very helpful. Beautiful work!

Sent on 10/04/2010

amy · Married on 09/07/2010

My invitations from Liz turned out beautiful.

Sent on 01/20/2011