Invitations by Design Reviews

48 | Geneva, IL

48 Reviews for Invitations by Design

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Jacob · Married on 05/25/2008

My Wife and I were very happy with the quality and craftsmanship of our wedding invitations, save the dates, programs, etc. I can't even remember all the things we had Tara at Invitations by Design do for us. We were so happy we just ordered up Thank You cards without even bothering to look around because we knew that we would get the best value for our money with Invitations by Design.

Sent on 06/16/2008

Ann · Married on 02/17/2008

We got really nice invitations that you could tell how a lot of work put into them. We got what we wanted and was so happy.

Sent on 02/22/2009

Kristin · Married on 10/27/2007

Invitations by Design was awesome to work with...they were so very helpful and very knowledgable about everything. I would recommend using Invitations by Design to anyone and everyone. They have fantastic ideas and really work with you and always remain in your budget. They don't even try to push something you can't afford.

I truly can't say enough good things about them. I plan on using them for all our invitation needs...we have a few bridal and baby showers coming up and they already have our business.

Kandace · Married on 06/30/2007

We worked with Tara to design invitations that were perfect for our wedding. She was patient and hard working. They designed and produced everything from our invitations to thank you cards to programs to place cards and more. Everything was coordinated and perfectly matched our personalities. I would highly recommend Invitations by Design for any special event. Their personal touch makes them stand.

Cheryl · Married on 06/30/2007

Outstanding "Original" designs made just for me. I was so glad that I did not go with one of those pick a design in a book stores. The quality was the highest and her prices fit my budget. My invitations, favor tags, center pieces, and programs were all elegant thanks to Invitations By Design's beautiful workmanship. Oh, I almost forgot to mention her complete services for addressing and mailing! What a life saver! Thanks!

Sent on 01/09/2010

Invitations by Design did everything from our bridal shower invitations to our wedding invitations to our favors, place cards and thank you cards. They were excellent! We got exactly what we wanted and everything was beautiful! They were always on time and professional. I used Invitations by Design also for our baby shower invites a few years later as well and they far exceeded our expectations!!! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/21/2012

Tara · Married on 02/24/2007

Invitations by Design, Inc. provided us with the perfect invitations, place cards, programs, thank you notes and favors! They helped us get everything in order and made just for us! I could not have asked for more! Thanks!

Sent on 07/01/2008

Diane · Married on 08/15/2004

Tara took the time to really learn what I wanted to achieve with my invitations and to design a unique invitation that fit our style and our non-traditional wedding. She was very communicative during the entire process, and spent a lot of time going over different versions until we found the perfect one. She was very attentive to detail and got everything done even before the deadline. Her caring attitude and wonderful talents made this part of our wedding plans stress-free!

• User4561837 · event on: 11/17/2013

I am a returning costumer. I originally went to Invitations by Design for all of my wedding needs. I was so pleased with the entire experience, that I knew they would be the perfect fit for my baby shower invitations, thank you notes, and the birth announcements. Everything came out perfectly. The staff was very easy to work with and extremely creative. I would highly recommend their services to anyone I know.

Sent on 11/20/2014
  • Kathleen

Kathleen · event on: 11/19/2014

Tara and Ashley are creative, efficient and passionate about each project. I enjoy working with Invitations by Design and would highly recommend them for their high quality service and products!

Sent on 11/20/2014

Tara · Married on 09/04/2010

Tara was great to work with, sat down with us, numerous times, to figure out exactly what we wanted for our invitations and welcome letters for hotel welcome bag. Since we designed our invitations and letters, they were not like anything else we could have found online or in a store.
    Tara was very professional, and gave us advice on every aspect of our wedding!!

Sent on 10/08/2010

Kristin · Married on 09/26/2009

Tara did a fantastic job on my invitations and was a joy to work with! She was able to stay within my budget and still put together something really nice. I got so many compliments on them!

Sent on 10/21/2009

Cameryn · Married on 11/28/1998

My invitations were great - no complaints! I even had to reorder them and they arrived quickly.

Sent on 11/09/2008

Invitations by Design, Inc. provided excellent service and were very patient with my reqeusts. They were very pleasant to work with as well! My guests all raved about how beautiful the invitations were! There were a few typos that I didn't catch on the proof and they didn't catch at the shop before having them printed, but they were very courteous and offered to resend the invitations once it was spotted.
    I would work with these people again, their product was so beautiful that nobody noticed the typo!

Sent on 10/09/2013

Everything was perfect! I used Invitations by Design because my sister got married a year before and used them for her invitations and programs. I never knew how beautiful an invitation could be until I saw their work. I received so many compliments on my invitations from the day that people received them up until the wedding day itself. (As did my sister)

The staff here is wonderful! I cannot say enough how awesome they were to work with. They were always responsive to my emails and phone calls.

The only reason I gave "value" a 4 star rating is because the prices are a bit high. HOWEVER, if you have the budget to spend a little more on invitations and programs I would HIGHLY recommend them without a doubt. You pay more for what you're getting (compared to an online vedor), however, the final product is of much higher quality. And again, I cannot say enough about all the small details that reallly made my invitations stand out.

If you are unsure, just stop in and visit the shop. I am sure that once you see the samples and meet the staff you will find it is worth the investment.

I plan to use them again for upcoming baby showers and etc.

Thank you, Invitations By Design, for helping make my wedding eveything I wanted it to be!

Sent on 01/10/2014

pamela · Married on 06/03/2008

Ver professional and prompt.

Sent on 07/01/2008

MEGAN · Married on 06/01/2008

TARA WAS AWESOME. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER SERVICE BECAUSE SHE IS RESPONSIVE, EASY TO COMMUNICATE WITH AND PRODUCES A BEAUTIFUL PRODUCT.

Sent on 08/02/2008

The invitations set the tone for the whole wedding and they do a wonderful job and then it just goes on from there with the programs, place seatings, table numbers and thanks yous.

Sent on 10/24/2013

Vicki · Married on 04/16/2011

We ordered our save the dates from here and they were great! Turned out exactly as I designed!

Sent on 05/11/2011

Sue · Married on 06/19/2010

Tara was execellent. Her work was beautiful . I got a lot of compliments on her invitations. She was very professional and was able to have my invitations and save the date cards ready within a week.

Sent on 10/25/2010

Shari · event on: 06/22/2013

3.5

I used Invitations by Design for my 50th Birthday Party save-the-dates and invitations. They did a spectacular design. They took my theme of "simple but elegant," and designed a beautiful card and invitation. I also used their full mail service, so there was nothing to worry about. They handled everything! They are a bit pricey, but worth every penny! They offer many coordinating options for all your printed needs. They are also very responsive and flexible. I would highly recommend them for your most elegant affairs!

Sent on 04/18/2013

Sara · Married on 11/20/2010

3.0

I love everything about the invites that we got! They looked so different and very classy. They where a little pricey but well worth it because they turned out perfect!

Sent on 01/13/2011

Rosie · Married on 02/19/2010

The invitations I got from them was perfect. The prices was great and they shipped pretty fast. Their website was very easy to use as well and their service was great. I was extremely satisfied with them.Gorgeous Reception Invites!!!

Sent on 04/25/2010