Invitations and Beyond Reviews

56 Reviews for Invitations and Beyond

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

56 Invitations and Beyond Reviews

laura · Married on 09/14/2018

Invitations and Beyond is the best vendor to use for your wedding! I cannot say enough wonderful things about I&B! From our wedding invitation to our beautiful wedding seating chart and bridal shower seating chart, Mark and Jared orchestrated such a seamless process, I can't thank them enough. I&B have a huge inventory of invitations to view in person and gave useful input. They were easy to get in contact with and dealt with my many changes up until the last minute of us sending all documents to production.
    If you are looking for excellent service that is not only accommodating but exceeds all wedding expectations, look no further than Invitations and Beyond. I'm so lucky to have found a wonderful family business and I look forward to using there services in the future.

• Lana

Lana · Married on 06/30/2018

Jared from Invitations and Beyond is incredible to work with! He helped us design the perfect wedding invitation from start to finish! He truly brought my vision to life. My wedding invitations came out better than I could have ever imagined! The letterpress, foil, and design were all flawless. He pays close attention to detail and carried our fonts and styles through to our wedding programs, escort cards, cocktail napkins, and signature cocktail signs. I will definitely be recommending Invitations and Beyond to other brides, and I'm sure I will be using them again for other events in the future!

Samantha · Married on 06/24/2017

I am getting married next June and was looking for somewhere to find invitations. I am originally from Delaware and new to Long Island this past year so I did not know where to start. I began to look up locations and reviews and found Invitations and Beyond, which is nearby and had wonderful reviews. After calling and easily making an appointment I was not disappointed, the experience I had this morning at the shop lived up to the positive reviews that originally brought me in. I had no clear idea or direction when I walked in today and was worried I would become overwhelmed when I saw the vast collection of invitations that they had to offer. I worked with Mark and he guided me through the process with ease as I was able to create a clear vision for my invitations with his help! Mark was very knowledgeable, clear and helpful through the process. I was surprised and pleased that I was able to decide on an invitation before I walked out today!

Jim · Married on 11/12/2016

I would highly recommend Invitations and Beyond. Great quality and service and responsive to our needs. All at a reasonable price.

Jung · Married on 11/06/2016

Jessica and Debbie were so easy to work with, I needed a lot of handholding and they helped me through the whole process. My first time doing invitations and exhausted the search online and couldn't find anything I liked. Met with Debbie and she did a custom job for me and they came out so beautiful. They were so flexible when I kept adding names to be addressed. Once I get my rsvps back I will be getting the seating scroll done by them.

Kristyn · Married on 09/10/2016

I ordered my wedding invitations from Invitations and Beyond, and I couldn't be happier with how they turned out! Debbie and Jessica were an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish. I can't wait to send out my invitations later this month! I would highly recommend Invitations and Beyond to any bride to-be!

Kimberly · Married on 07/01/2016

Absolutely Wonderful! I can not say enough great thing's about Debbie and her team at Invitation's and Beyond. She is so knowledgeable and helpful in all aspects of the industry. During our first appointment, Debbie helped us custom make our wedding invitations. They were stunning! We then came back and ordered our church programs, place cards,and all signage for the day of the wedding. Loving the quality, we then ordered our Thank You cards. Everything looked so beautiful thanks to Debbie, she truly helped us so much along the way we are so grateful. We will use Invitation's and Beyond for all future event's, announcements, etc. I am so happy we found them!

Debbie assisted us to find the perfect invitation and provided the ancillary services in order to make our invitation process complete. We had minor things that came up in the end and she handled them in a very professional manner and took care of them so everything turned out as we needed them to (with no additional charges).

Erin · Married on 10/17/2015

I used Invitations and Beyond for my wedding in October and I was very pleased with how they turned out. I worked with Debbie, Jared, and Jessica to make invitations and place cards for the wedding. From the moment my husband and I walked into the store, we were impressed. Debbie was very knowledgeable and explained the various types of printing that were available. She worked with us to finalize every detail of the invitations and was very helpful in providing suggestions to guide us through the decision making process. The invitations turned out beautiful. I then worked with Jared to create placecards for our fall themed wedding. Jared was very helpful in providing exactly what I described to him and the placecards were completed within a week from the time I sent them my guest list. We are so thankful that we chose to work with Invitations and Beyond for our wedding and I will be sure to recommend them to all of my friends and family.

MaryAnn · Married on 09/25/2015

I decided to use Invitations and Beyond for my wedding needs after seeing what a beautiful job they did for both family and friends. Debbie and Jessica were wonderful to work with, I absolutely LOVED my invitations Debbie helped me to select and the rest of their work was perfect as well. In addition to the invitations, Jess and Debbie also made/designed a seating chart board, specialty drink signs, hashtag signs, and "in lieu of favor" signs, all of which were exactly what I had in mind.

Kelly · Married on 09/18/2015

Invitations and Beyond designed the perfect wedding invitation suite for my special day. I am not incredibly creative and therefore not as articulate with my vision as I would like to be. Jared was patient, flexible and helpful. He made beautiful suggestions based on what I described and the outcome was a dream!!

I can’t speak highly enough of Invitations and Beyond. My experience with every aspect of the creation of my wedding invitations was superb. Not only was the staff friendly but they were extremely knowledgeable. I was particularly impressed when they discussed with me the difference between a traditional invitation and a modern one. Lots of variety among the different styles and I was able to find the perfect invitation that we were able to customize so that it matched our vision. We had a lot of fun working with Jared with fun/creative ways to really personalize our invitations. Furthermore were guided throughout the creation process with the staff providing us with their expertise on what information was most important to include. The quality of material used was exceptional; we were shown countless different types of paper and prints, all with different texture, thickness, colors, and finishes. When the invitation arrived were ecstatic, the finally product came in better than we thought possible, they were flawless. When we sent them out we received dozens of phone calls telling us they were the nicest invitation that they had ever seen. I would highly recommend Invitations and Beyond and will use them again for any of my printing needs.

Katherine · Married on 03/14/2015

This past Monday I received a shipment of custom-labeled bottled water that was designed and processed by Invitations and Beyond, and as always the entire process completely surpassed my expectations! I literally contacted them about the order on Thursday afternoon, when I heard from my extremely desperate and now-panicking client that an order of 360 custom bottled waters that she had contracted weeks ago through another supplier was canceled for some very vague reason. I immediately called Jared who most often handles our printing needs, and they were in my client's hands by Monday morning, with time to spare for their Tuesday morning guest room delivery. Needless to say, I had a very appreciative client which makes it easy to sing the praises of the I&B team for making this happen so seamlessly!

As an event planner, my team and I find a lot of ways to utilize this company - even for more unconventional requests - and they always find a way to deliver on our unusual, picky, and almost always last-minute requests. They also make suggestions on how to make what we thought was a great idea even better! We have ordered invitations (of course!), menus, place cards, branded toothpick flags, branded water, specialty signage, oversized checks - you name it - and every time the transaction has been professional and easy. Jared is so quick to respond through email (who has time to call these days?) and when I do pick up the phone, someone is always available to help if Jared isn't around. I wouldn't bother looking anywhere else if you need something (anything, trust me!) printed!

Nancy · Married on 12/31/2014

Debbie and her family were amazing,very creative and willing to please. We had the most gorgeous invitations and menu cards! Debbie had a lot of input and always steered us in the right direction. My daughter and I highly recommend Invitations and Beyond! The experience was "Beyond" our expectations!!!!

Eva · Married on 08/15/2014

Invitations and Beyond was a pleasure to work with! They are extremely responsive and do beautiful work. Our invitations had a lot of detail with pockets, burlap, etc. They were executed perfectly and really set the tone for our winery wedding. The invitations were such a big hit we decided to have them design our place cards and menus to match! Highly recommend :)

Jen · Married on 07/20/2014

Invitations and Beyond did an outstanding job with our invitations for our upcoming July wedding. I had the pleasure of working with Debbie, Jared, and Jessica. They have a large and unique selection of wedding invitations with various styles. They were able to easily grasp an idea of what we were looking for and narrowed down specific books for us to look in. They each offered their helpful and informative advice, which eased the process to great extent. Digital proofs and invitations were provided promptly. Jared was responsive to all questions and was extremely accomodating with invitation pick-up. Debbie sat with us for the entire selection process and order and provided her expertise with wording and suggestions. We have already received so many compliments are our beautiful invites! Thank you Invitations and Beyond! We look forward to working with you again in the near future!!
    -Jen K. & Danny Foxman

Maria · Married on 06/01/2014

Just want to thank Jared and everyone at Invitations and Beyond for the fantastic job they did on our Save-the-Dates, Bridal Shower & Wedding Invitations. We received a lot of compliments from our invitees on how beautiful and original each piece was. Jared understood exactly what we wanted in terms of design and always got back to us right away. We will definitely use them again for future occasions. – Maria Capotorto

Peg · Married on 05/03/2014

This vendor deserves 110% wonderful review. They did everything right, on time, and they listened to all my needs.

Invitations and Beyond was really great! Their invitations were BY FAR the most affordable option that we considered, and the quality was excellent. They had lots of options and we went with a traditional invitation with all the bells and whistles (insert cards, RSVPs, thank you notes, calligraphy, etc). They were easy to work with, prompt, and extremely professional. We were 110% satisfied and would highly recommend. We will use them again for sure.

Kati · Married on 09/21/2013

Debbie was fantastic. She helped us make the right decisions, providing guidance on etiquette but allowing our style to show through. All the people in the store were helpful and beyond accommodating. Jason even met me at the train station one day with a second set of invitations so I wouldn't delay getting them out! Now that's service!! :)

Daniella · Married on 09/06/2013

To sum up my experience with Invitations and Beyond, Debbie was amazing! We planned our wedding in 6 months, and didn't give Debbie much time to get us the invitations, seating stand and accesories (flower basket, ring bearer pillow, Unity Sand and garters. I actually completely forgot to order the accessories, and Debbie was able to get them for me, at no extra charge! Honestly, I wouldn't look any further than Invitations and Beyond for your next event! Daniella & Anthony

• O

Olivia · Married on 09/01/2013

Invitations and beyond was an absolute pleasure to work with. They are a one-stop store with a huge selection that was able to cover any and every one of my wedding needs. They did my engagement party invitations, save the date magnets, wedding invitations, favors, menus and seating cards. I couldn't imagine trusting anyone else with some of the most important aspects of my wedding. Their advice and constant help throughout the planning process was amazing. Debbie, Jared, Jessica and Marc were beyond helpful and always got back to me with any and every question or concern I could have thought of. I would highly recommend them.

Stephani · Married on 08/02/2013

My husband and I had a very positive experience with Invitations and Beyond. They really helped assist us with the wording and were flexible when we wanted to make some changes. They worked within our budget and understood the style we were looking for. Our invitations were beautiful and our guests gave us many nice compliments on them.

The quality of work was spectacular and we received many compliments on all the work. Invitations and Beyond was very accommodating and worked to help make everything perfect. In addition to invitations, we purchased place cards, menus, table numbers, customized pictures of bride and groom to represent table numbers and church brochures. All work was completed on time. Everything was exactly what I imagined and wanted.