37 Reviews for Invitation to Party

Printing (2)
Catalog Invitations (1)
Save the Dates (1)
Embossed (1)

Kristin and the Invitation to Party crew were absolutely incredible! I am a bride who really values "paper" - the invites and save the dates were at the top of my list and I wanted to make sure that they were picture perfect in every way.

Kristin brought my vision to life and even created a custom toile pattern that is absolutely STUNNING. They really went above and beyond to make sure that the pieces were exactly what I wanted - I was picky and the final product exceeded all expectations :) They were also reasonable with pricing and worked with me to fit my plans into the budget I had for this.

In short, I was THRILLED with their work and would highly recommend them to all!

Profile Picture Parker, 5/5/18, 13 Reviews
Services Used: Addressing, Design, Printing, Custom Invitations, Save the Dates

Kristin and her team were a pleasure to work with! The team not only provided a complete custom suite for my invitations but also all of the paper good for my ceremony and my reception. She knows the Richmond area, and has so much experience that the process was a breeze. My complete custom set was no easy task, her background in graphic design and art put a twist on an already personal touch and the product came out phenomenally. I was honestly giddy whenever I was able to pick up any of my paper products, and it was definitely worth it. If you are one of those people that like to make everything your own, this is definitely a one-stop-shop. If you're someone that enjoys a more low-maintenance and already designed suite, there are designs and examples of already made things all around the office as well. I have absolutely no regrets, and am super happy looking back on my experience with Invitation to Party and team!

Profile Picture Caroline, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Love Cheryl and Kristen! The best!

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Catalog Invitations, RSVP Cards, Addressing, Embossed, Consultations

We were going to order online from a website until I met these ladies at a DJ event. If you are a Richmond bride you should seriously save yourself the bother of trying to do it yourself and just use this great store. Their prices are comparable to websites yet we got to design it ourselves, pick the paper and work with people who took a huge interest in helping us. They even addressed our envelopes for us.

Profile Picture Catherine, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I had a very specific idea of what I wanted for invitations. I met with many people in town before I found Kristin. She was the first and only person to sit down with me and listen to what I really wanted. She looked at pictures online with me and she had paper samples there in the store. She got it. I was so very happy with what they put together for us. It was even better than what I had been looking at online! The service was great. The quality was perfect. They helped me with wording and so many other ideas. I was so happy when I picked them up and my invitations were all wrapped up with ribbon it made my cry! They were that pretty! Thank you ladies.

Profile Picture Sara, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

We really loved their selection at this store. I didn't know what I wanted going in so it was great to be able to see so many options and have help narrowing it down. They were helpful and we were very happy with all we bought from them.

Profile Picture Linda, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Unique Services (Other)

We used them for our save the dates and our wedding invitations. They turned out beautiful and we received many compliments on them. The staff was very helpful and advised us on wording. I would definitely recommend using this store.

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Love them!! Cheryl is amazing. Cant wait to see the final product.

Profile Picture Zenaida, 7/18/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

We used Invitation to Party for my daughter's Save the Dates as well as the wedding invitations. We were very pleased with how both turned out. Kristin was so easy to work with and very knowledgeable with what would look good and what would not. We would definitely recommend her and will use her again for any future printing needs.

Profile Picture Donna, 7/11/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Kristen was extremely helpful in guiding us through the Invitation selection process. We received many compliments on the invitations. They also did a wonderful job addressing them for us. I highly recommend this shop.

Profile Picture Vincent, 6/20/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I used them for my invitations, thank you cards, and tags to go on my favor bags! Amazing!!! They really listened to me as I expressed the style of what I wanted. They did free addressing on the invitations because I went to a Choice Entertainment Meet the DJ night and came to their table. Fast work and the women there are so sweet.

Profile Picture Eleanor, 5/31/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Kristin is wonderful to work with! She is always open to any suggestions but is also amazingly creative if you need help with putting all the invitations, cards, etc. together so they look good and make sense! Her pricing is very reasonable and if what you order turns out not to be enough, Kristen is always available to print more and get you what you need. The selection she has in her store is incredible and really provides a huge assortment for all occasions. I can highly recommend her and her staff to help with any special event!

Profile Picture User4601523, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

A wonderful company and staff to work with!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

This was so easy to order invitations from here. Kristin made it very easy to understand what we needed and what we didn't need. We worked with all the ladies here at one point or another and they were all great. Very patient and honest. My sister is getting married next year and she will be getting her invitations done here too.

Profile Picture Jen, 11/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

My fiance and I loved working with the ladies here. We had an appointment with Kristen and immediately felt comfortable with her. She offered us ways to save money on what we wanted, and came up with other ways to get all of the information we had onto paper that fit into our budget. She didn't try to get us to spend more money than we had.
All of the proofs came in the time she promised them and she even sent an extra set with some ideas she had to tweak what we had ordered. Her ideas really took our invitations from nice to WOW! We received so many compliments on them.
She also did our programs, seating chart, table numbers and place cards. I can not say enough great things about this store! I will definitely return for future invitation needs and would suggest every bride go here!

Profile Picture Tammy, 11/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

We had our save the dates, wedding invitations, ceremony programs, table numbers and place cards all done here. Kristin and Cheryl were so great to work with! Very good quality paper, professional help while still be fun and relaxed, and their great service made this our favorite vendor for our wedding. Kristin could always put my mom at ease, which is not an easy task!

Profile Picture User4441673, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

Really good experience here. We got exactly what we wanted, were treated very kindly, and the prices were very reasonable. We chose for them to design and print everything in house. We received our first mock up in just 2 days and were able to make all the changes to it that we wanted to. It was so easy to play around with colors and types. The invitations and everything else was done easily on time and I never had to follow up with them, like I did some other vendors. Everything was very elegant! Great ladies to work with there too! Honest, enjoyable and very calming to me when I began to get a bit nervous and stressed the week before the wedding. This was one of my favorite parts of our wedding planning.

Profile Picture User4466771, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Invitation to Party was wonderful to work with when picking out our wedding invitations. Both ladies that helped us were great! They made this process that I thought would be super stressful be fun and exciting. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a place to get wedding invitations.

Profile Picture Jocelyn, 8/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I had an absolutely wonderful experience with Invitation to party. They made an appointment for me ahead of time as I was coming from quite a distance, and sent me all kinds of wedding etiquite, checklists, idea lists, etc ahead prior to the appointment time. On the day of my appointment the owner spent countless time with me as I tried to find the perfect invite. She ended up helping me design my own, with the paper type, color, design, print I liked, combining from several samples. I ended up with the perfect invite, direction card, response cards, thank you notes, etc. Not only did I get help creating the perfect invitation, Invitation to Party addressed all my invites! This was a HUGE timesaver!

Additionally, I was able to get small favors, gifts, a book for the ringbearer/flower girl. I was also given suggestions for other places to try for cake/flowers that were equally beautiful to what I wanted, but less costly. This was one of the best places I used to prepare for my wedding!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 5/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Party Supplies
4.1

I had an enjoyable experience with invitation to party and would recommend for others

Profile Picture Monica, 1/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

The girls I worked with were very friendly and helpful, she even gave me the envelopes early so that I could get a head start on addressng the invitations.

Profile Picture Joanne, 12/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Incredible service and products! The ladies at invitation to party were patient and super knowledgeable, and helped us pick everything from our invitations to our napkins, and also helped with thank you notes and rehearsal invitations. The orders came quickly and communication was great, and when we needed an extra invitation envelope they printed it at no charge! We received so many complements on all of our paper goods we ordered from them, and cannot say enough about their awesome help and customer service. Thank you!

Profile Picture Emily, 11/2/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations, Party Supplies

Wonderful to work with and fixed mistakes promptly.

Profile Picture User3626206, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I found Invitation to Party very willing to work with me on my needs and willing to try new things. The people there could not have been nicer.

They were able to do things that saved me lots of time and energy.

Profile Picture User3626373, 2+ years ago, 1 Review