Invitation Hotline Reviews

19 | Englishtown, NJ

19 Reviews for Invitation Hotline

Allison · Married on 09/16/2017

Marci was amazing to work with. We picked a gorgeous invitation and it was a little beyond our budget. She worked with us to get the cost down without us compromising on the quality. We wound up with such an exquisite invitation and package. We could not be happier with how everything turned out and how easy of a process this was.

Sent on 07/20/2017
  • SoonToBe Mrs. Green

Ashley · Married on 05/20/2017

Working with Marcy was an absolute delight! She was so patient working with us to find the perfect invitations for our wedding and we could not be happier with the outcome. Once we placed our order we had out invitations in no time at all. I am looking forward to working with her again, on our wedding programs.

Sent on 01/02/2017

Invitation Hotline's reply:

Thank you Ashley. Can't believe the wedding is almost here. Look forward to finalizing your program this weekend.

Michelle · Married on 03/11/2017

Marcy was absolutely wonderful to work with while planning my wedding! My wedding invitations were absolutely beautiful and elegant. Marcy then worked with me to help create a uniformed look for all the rest of my wedding needs (church programs, menu, donation cards and my beautiful seating board) I received so many compliments from all of my guests on my seating board. Thank you so much Invitation Hotline for making all of my wedding details come out beautifully!

Sent on 03/28/2017

Invitation Hotline's reply:

Thank you Michelle, I really enjoyed working together. Can't wait to see some pictures from the wedding & the seating chart once it was framed.

Paula · Married on 12/17/2016

Invitation Hotline was a pleasure to work with! We did wedding Save the Dates, Wedding Shower invitations and favors as well as the wedding invitations and were thrilled with everything! Marcy was creative, responsive to all of our requests and respectful of our timing and budget. We could not have been happier!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Hi Paula,
    Thank you for you kind comments. Hope all is well.
    Speak soon,

amanda · Married on 11/19/2016

Invitation Hotline was great to work with while planning my wedding. My invitation envelopes, place cards, and ceremony programs turned out better than I ever expected. I would definitely recommend using them!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Invitation Hotline's reply:

Thank you Amanda for the great compliments. Hope to work together on more projects.

Dena · Married on 10/23/2016

absolutely use Marcy!!! she was amazing and so easy to work with. no stress and got everything to me so quickly. I love how everything came out :)

Sent on 08/16/2016

Invitation Hotline's reply:

Thank you Dena for your kind words. Look forward to working together again.

Valerie · Married on 10/01/2016

Marcy was great to work with! She showed us tons of options and was very patient with our pickiness. She quickly sent us the proof and the final invitations. They were impeccably done and perfect! Marcy quickly responds to questions and is very helpful throughout the whole process.

Sent on 06/01/2016

Hi Valerie,
    Loved working together. You were such a happy bride!
    Thank you for you great comments. See you soon.

Diana · Married on 09/24/2016

We were extremely happy with our save-the-date cards and engagement party invitations! Our wedding invitation proof looks excellent and we were so pleased with her calligraphy options. Even though everything was done via phone/email, Marcy always made herself available, providing an easy and stress free experience. Marcy has always been my go to person for personalized stationery and gifts, and now she is designing all of the other necessary items (place cards, programs, menus, hotel gift bags) to coordinate with the theme of my wedding. She is truly an essential asset to your wedding team!

Sent on 05/14/2016

Invitation Hotline's reply:

Diana, It's great to work together on so many special occasions . I loved all the elements you chose for your wedding. Such good taste!

Matthew · Married on 09/24/2016

Invitation Hotline without a doubt the best choice of vendor BY FAR! After my fiance and I l dealt with multiple other major vendors, Invitation Hotline far surpassed them in all in terms of quality (perfection) of product, efficiency and speed of delivery, and fantastic service!! I absolutely would use them again and recommend them, and only them!!!

Sent on 05/26/2016

Hi Matthew,
    I was my pleasure to work together. Thank you for your kind words. I can't wait for the next exciting event we can collaborate on.

STACY · Married on 09/09/2016

Working with Marcy was a complete pleasure from start to finish! She did our wedding invites as well as menu and seating cards! She does beautiful work and everything is packaged up so nicely. She has such a big selection and can customize anything exactly to your liking. All my friends in the area have used her and have been equally pleased with her work! It is a no-brainer to use her for all your printing needs!

Sent on 11/28/2016

Invitation Hotline's reply:

Thank you Stacy for your great endorsement. I loved working together and designing coordinating elements for your invitations and reception.
    Invitation & Promotion Hotline

I have been using this vendor for many years. I have ordered Bar/ Bat Mitzvah invitations as well as wedding invitations. I have also purchased promotional items and personalized holiday gifts. Marcy always provides a beautiful product and never disappoints! She provides a very personalized service and will customize your order according to specific needs. The added value that you get with Invitation Hotline is excellent service and the opportunity to work with true professionals!

Sent on 06/09/2016

Invitation Hotline's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. It's always a treat to work together.

Dayna · Married on 08/27/2016

Marcy and team were AMAZING! They did everything we wanted with an extremely quick turnaround time. Our invitations and envelopes looked amazing thanks to her expertise on fonts and creativity with my invitations (because I am not creative at all) I highly recommend Invitation Hotline for any and all wedding needs as they are a dream to work with and made me feel so much less stress.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Invitation Hotline's reply:

Thank you Dayna. Loved the graphics and navy blue motif for your wedding. It was great to be a part of your team.

Jill · Married on 08/13/2016

Fabulous to work with, from beginning to end! Helpful, patient, personalized, professional. we used this company for save the dates, bridal shower invites, and stunning wedding invitations. So many options and price ranges. Would absolutely, positively recommend.

Sent on 10/22/2016

Invitation Hotline's reply:

Hi Jill. Didn't we have fun? The invitations were really outstanding with the beautiful lace details. Let's do another wedding together soon!

Nicole · Married on 04/23/2016

Marcy with Invitation & Promotion Hotline created the most beautiful invitations for our wedding. We were blown away by the large selection of ideas of layouts, colors, and calligraphy. Marcy took the time to get to know us and we trusted her expertise in designing our wedding invitations and table cards. The communication was awesome with emails to preview our invitations and the quick responses were appreciated during the planning and pick up process. All of our items were beautiful and ready for pick up quickly. We highly recommend Invitation and Promotion Hotline for all events and plan on using this company again in the future.

Sent on 10/23/2016

An easy choice! Just the best.

Sent on 06/06/2016

Molly · Married on 09/29/2013

Working with Marcy was AMAZING! She not only helped us with our invitations which were by one beautiful, but helped us design and order hotel guest bags with our wedding logo on them. We could not be more pleased with the outcome of the products Marcy provided! Would 100% use her services again!

Sent on 05/25/2016
  • W

Wendy · Married on 06/20/2010

Look no further! This company has the most personal service, high quality and professionalism. My family has used their services for invitations for numerous events as well as promotional products for business. The prices are competitive and they have various price points on their invitations to suit any budget. I highly recommend Marcy and her team, there is no reason to look elsewhere.

Sent on 06/01/2016

Doreen · Married on 03/27/2015

Marcy and her staff are beyond helpful and professional. Products are high quality and beautiful.

Sent on 10/23/2016

Julie · Married on 07/16/2017

Marcy and Jean were wonderful to work with! Marcy took the time to explain all the possibilities of invitations and did not rush me by all means. I was able to contact them at any time to ask questions, revise my invitations, or get advice. Everyone loved my wedding invitations and I am so happy I used them!

Sent on 07/26/2017