Invitation Creations, LLC Reviews

39 | Marietta, GA

39 Reviews for Invitation Creations, LLC

Tamera · Married on 01/22/2012

Patricia did the machine calligraphy for our invitation envelopes for an amazing price. She had been referred to me by a friend who'd married a few years earlier who had a great experience with Patricia. I had a great experience, as well. In fact, I enjoyed Patricia's professionalism, warm demeanor and creativity so much that I used her to also create our wedding programs. She was prompt and created, on her own, the entire look of the program based on the look and feel of our wedding invitation. It was gorgeous - and an incredible value!!! In fact, they remain the most unique and beautiful wedding programs I have ever seen - and I got many compliments on them from my wedding guests.

Patrica always responded quickly to my questions and requests, and was so easy to work with that this part of planning the wedding was an absolute breeze, even though I planned it in a really short period of time. I would definitely recommend Patricia for all of your wedding paper needs.

Sent on 04/20/2012

Jessica · Married on 11/24/2011

Patricia was phenomenal to work with. From the beginning, she took thorough notes on my vision and worked tirelessly until the design was perfect. She was mindful of my budget and was helpful in creating an invitation set that was flawless, yet affordable. She was always timely, being mindful of specific dates in mind. She was flexible in that if my guest count changed, she was able to order additional stationary as needed. She was also very helpful with her wedding advice and her experience was invaluable. I would highly recommend patricia to other brides.

Sent on 11/30/2011

Gina · Married on 11/12/2011

I was completely confused about the invitation process and what I wanted. In just one meeting with Patricia she was able to see my vision and created the most beautiful invitations. She is creative and was able to accomplish all the goals I had! I would recommend Invitation Creations to anyone for any event. There is a special touch in the work that can’t be replicated by online vendors.

Sent on 01/11/2012

William · Married on 11/10/2011

Patricia was AWESOME to work with. My wife and I were searching for someone to work with in order to create our wedding invitations. As soon as we met with Patricia, we knew that we were going to work with her. She was very welcoming and easy-going. She didn’t pressure us nor rush us during the process. We received everything with on-time delivery and the pricing was fair. If you were looking to have invitations made (or have any other stationary needs), we would definitely recommend that you work with Patricia.

Sent on 02/29/2012
  • tnmoore84

Tanisia · Married on 10/15/2011

Patricia is ABSOLUTELY wonderful!!! She is well worth the price, and I am so glad that we went with her. I believe that her prices were reasonable considering that she literally makes the products herself. She is very knowledgeable and has a true passion for her craft. She took her time to explain everything to us, and she was very straight forward with her pricing information.

She also did our wedding programs, and after the wedding there was not one left! We still receive compliments from our wedding invitations to this day. I would highly recommend Patricia for all of your stationary needs.

Sent on 10/19/2011

Ebenee · Married on 05/21/2011

It’s challenging to find a company or a product that can capture exactly what you envision for one of the most memorable events of your life. Patricia May’s Invitation Creations fit the bill. Upon our first visit with Patricia, we were impressed with her product, professionalism and approach that not only inspired confidence that she knew her craft, but generated the results we so desired.

Invitation Creations is no cookie cutter company. From the custom ordered paper to the hand crafted designs, Patricia ensures that the price is commensurate with the quality and her clients’ expectations. We had a preconceived idea and vision of what we wanted and she ran with it. She really takes the time to understand your desired end result and effect. Art and I were married in beautiful Punta Cana. We wanted our family and friends to be enthralled and excited about our destination wedding. What better way to accomplish this than with a “Passport to Paradise” and a “Boarding Pass” to get them there. Our invitations were breathtaking and unique. Art and I were worried that our guests would not RSVP in hopes of keeping the invitation as a souvenir. We had to literally threaten people to return them (for our scrapbook) with the promise of receiving blanks in return.

From the creation of the invitations, RSVP cards, wedding programs, keepsakes, favor labels , thank you cards, itineraries and other accessories used for our wedding weekend, Patricia continued generating additional ideas for those last-minute details. Given Art’s career as a consultant, he was extremely impressed with Patricia’s ability to meet our aggressive deadlines with stellar work products and all within budget. We are extremely grateful for all of her hard work and creativity that helped to make our wedding magical.

Sent on 12/28/2011
  • O

Sandra · Married on 10/30/2010

Stationary was one of the thing that we really wanted to be special for our wedding, so we interviewed a number of people until we found Patrica. What set her apart from everyone else is the fact that she showed us HER work as samples whereas every other person we met with showed us Envelopments work. In the end, Patricia's work far exceeded any of our expectations and really set the tone for our wedding. Patricia ended up designing all the paper for our wedding, from the save-the-dates, to invitations, and all the day of stationary. She wasn't afaid to try anything new and was amazing work with! We'll definitely work with her in the future for any other special stationary needs!

Sent on 01/24/2011

Kimberly · Married on 09/04/2010

I found this company over the internet and was impressed by some of the sample invitations on the website. Everything was professional from my initial phone call to the end. Patricia was very prompt, reliable, and helpful. It was so hard to choose what type of invitation I wanted after reviewing all of her work. After narrowing it down to 3 invitations, I decided to combine one thing from each of the three. My invitations were completed on the day Patricia promised, they were packaged neatly and professionally, and were absolutely gorgeous. I received phone calls for weeks after mailing them out from my guests saying how nice they were. The invitations definitely set the expectation of what was to come with regards to the wedding. My guests were so excited just after seeing those invitations! Needless to say, I was thoroughly pleased with the services. In fact, I have two brides from out of state that are planning to use Patricia's services.

Sent on 09/28/2010

Tiyana · Married on 04/02/2010

Patricia I will use you for all my invitation needs. I advise all brides not to order an invitation online or from these wedding magazine. Patricia personalize your invitation to fit you and she also set the tone for your big day. Her work is priceless.

Thanks Patricia,
    Tiyana

Sent on 04/13/2010

Rachel · Married on 09/19/2009

Patricia did a fantastic job with our wedding stationary! She custom-designed our invitations, RSVP cards, ceremony programs, escort cards, table name cards, and thank you cards/envelopes. She even designed a special logo for the photobooth at our reception: every time a guest printed his or her strip of pictures, our logo appeared on the photo paper. It was a really cool way to personalize mementos for our guests, and we were thrilled that Patricia could offer such a unique service.

Overall, Patricia was a pleasure to work with; she was very patient with my husband and me as we "battled" it out over what color schemes and motifs to choose, and she was always quick to offer advice and suggestions to help make the design process run more smoothly. Ultimately, her designs succeeded in capturing the essence of our wedding and reflecting our unique styles--a tall order, trust me! She was attentive, responsive, and very flexible, and she promptly handled any revision requests we made with the utmost professionalism. Her prices are fair and her quality of work is exceptional--definitely worth the money.

We are so pleased that we hired Patricia. The work she did for us was absolutely stunning, and we highly recommend her for any of your custom stationary needs.

--RRB

Sent on 11/02/2009
  • Donte' and Tanzy

Donte' A. · Married on 07/26/2009

Services were great!!!! Quality of product turned out excellent. ALL of my guests absolutely loved my wedding invitations. Received positive feedback for design and product packaging!!! Patricia was extrememly flexible and professional. I will be using her services again!!!

Sent on 04/14/2010

Dixie · Married on 07/11/2009

I love stationary and I am known for searching out the perfect card, perfect notecards, etc. I knew I wanted something special for our wedding and what Patricia created was more amazing than I ever imagined! Who knew an invitation could capture the essence of a relationship but that's exactly what ours did! We had 275 invitations to send out so she worked with us on a variety of options that would fit within our budget. Our wedding invitations and programs were PERFECT and I can't thank Patricia enough for the amazing job she did!

Sent on 10/08/2009
  • Charlotte

Charlotte · Married on 03/11/2016

My experience with Patricia was wonderful! I can’t speak enough about how satisfied my husband and I were with her. Patricia is very professional and very accommodating to your schedule. She puts her heart into her work and truly strives to make the product you want. I would definitely recommend her services to anyone.

Sent on 06/22/2016

Donna · Married on 05/11/2011

With only a nugget of an idea in my head, this talented designer was able to bring it to life the unique feeling and look i dreamed of creating! the invitations and enclosures were absolutely stunning, and the theme played out in lovely variations in the thank you cards and postage. unanimous comments from family and guests at how elegant, distinctive and beautifully executed they were. responsive, trustworthy and someone whom i look forward to working with again.

Sent on 03/16/2012