Invitation Consultants, Inc. Reviews

191 | Tampa, FL

191 Reviews for Invitation Consultants, Inc.

Kim · Married on 04/15/2018

Invitations were beautiful, arrived on time, and were extremely well priced. Our proofreader even made some great suggestions, as we ordered ceremony/reception and reception only invitations, to keep continuity. I would definitely order invitations from them again!

Sent on 09/23/2012

Melissa · Married on 07/09/2016

Many of the designs were a tad cheesy for my liking but when we selected a design that we did like and had it printed, the quality of the invitations were excellent.

Sent on 06/04/2014

Lissa · Married on 06/11/2016

The website and design process is very user friendly. Invitations and other related items are moderately priced. Be sure to read the website for coupon codes for discounts. Invitation Consultants offers a lot of different options like thicker paper and colored inner lining for envelopes. I ordered a proof for an extra $8.00. It was pretty cool because they offer suggestions of possible changes to your design. You'll also receive emails when your item is shipped. Shipping was fast and arrived on time. Customer Service Reps were helpful and informative. I highly recommend Invitation Consultants.

Sent on 01/17/2016

Kim · Married on 02/12/2016

Our invitations were a challenge for me. I wanted something unique, yet minimal in the design. Reilly took the time to understand me and my wishes and did a great job creating a custom invite for our wedding. They have a ton of options and can create literally anything you could imagine. Their pricing is good compared to others we looked at, and for the extra $1 per invite, it was worth it to have them address them for us. It saved me from the inevitable smudging that would ensue if I tried to do it myself since I am a lefty! They were easy to contact and quick to respond. Overall, they did a great job and have a great value.

Sent on 03/30/2016

Rich · Married on 11/13/2015

Great customer service. We asked for expedited shipping, but since we live only 3 hours away from where they print, they called us and told us they would refund the shipping and just charge the regular rate since it would get here just as fast!

Sent on 08/18/2015

I can't stop raving about this company! The designers helped me from start to finish order my complete wedding set and customize to my event. From the Save the Dates, to Wedding shower, Wedding and Thank you Cards- They were quick, easy and fun to work with!

Sent on 07/01/2015

CJ · Married on 04/18/2015

I had a great experience working with Invitation Consultants on my wedding invitations and ceremony programs! I couldn't find just the right design in their samples, but when I asked about bringing them a custom design they were more than willing use it, and they didn't charge an extra fee for it. When there was an initial problem with the print quality, they worked with me to fix it and the end product was perfect. Everyone was very nice and easy to work with there, and I would highly recommend this company for any and all printing needs!

Sent on 05/08/2015

Robin · Married on 03/14/2015

Absolutely love my invitations! They had a lot of variety, super easy to customize!

Sent on 02/11/2014

Shannon · Married on 02/21/2015

I loved working with Invitation Consultants and Lucy for our invitations. They helped me create the perfect invite for our wedding day. They were responsive and professional and I felt a great value. So happy!

Sent on 02/24/2015

Allison · Married on 01/16/2015

Truly an AMAZING experience! I was recommended this place by a friend who got married in August 2013. If it was made of paper this company did it for us, from the invitation, place cards, table numbers, door hangers, programs, menus, and emergency kit cards.
    Its a cute local place off henderson with such a personal touch. I def recommend working with Kaity- although I'm sure everyone there is just as amazing this was who we worked with. Not only are they creative and great at what they do, they communicate with you throughout the entire process. Everything was printed quickly and came out beautifully. I highly recommend them. They wont kill your budget and for what they came up with I would have expected to pay at LEAST double. I will always go to this place in the future and will recommend them to all my friends and family.!

Sent on 01/11/2015

Valerie · Married on 12/05/2014

Loved my save the dates! Got quality samples ahead of time so I knew what they would be like. Everyone loved them.

Sent on 06/03/2014

Great business with superior professionalism, prompt service and turnaround, and a quality product. Our invitations were not made in-house, but ordered in. But their designers ensured that perfection was achieved at all stages in the creation of our invitations. We were very glad that we discovered their business because not only were our traditional invitations simply elegant, but the price was beyond perfect. We wholeheartedly recommend their service!

Sent on 01/16/2015
  • Raina

Raina · Married on 11/15/2014

Kaity at Invitations Consultants is amazing! The personalized service I received for my wedding invitations and decor was unbelievable. I luckily live in Tampa and was able to meet in Kaity in person a few times. She was available any time I requested, but with my busy schedule almost everything was able to completed over email. They worked with me to specialize the design and color of so many items. Kaity was always professional, patient and very sweet. All the women complimented the special touch of having invitations, programs, favor tags, bar menu, and table numbers work so well together. The unique design of each item ensured they blended perfectly with a common theme without matching the exact same. I saved myself so much stress and time working with Kaity and the prices at Invitation Consultants are extremely affordable. I shopped around a lot and know I found an awesome deal. I would recommend printing on shimmer paper if you think you may like that style. It is so classy and pretty. And I would highly recommend this company!! I know I will be using them many times in the years to come. Thank you Kaity!!

Sent on 11/24/2014

Sarah · Married on 11/09/2014

I used Invitation Consultants for my wedding invitations. They have a large selection of designs and the turn around time is fast. The ladies I worked with are very friendly and helpful. I'll definitely use them again.

Sent on 11/17/2014
  • Sydney

Sydney · Married on 10/10/2014

This vendor has been fantastic! They get back to you immediately and are extremely helpful. I am so glad we used this company for our invitations!

Sent on 04/24/2014

Sheila · Married on 10/04/2014

We ordered our wedding invitations, inserts and thank you notes from Invitation Consultants and were very pleased with their work and customer service. The turnaround was quite quick and error-free!

Their templates were quite lovely and right within our price point!

Sent on 11/01/2014
  • F

francesca · Married on 10/03/2014

We worked with Lucy to create our wedding invitations. She was patient while I couldn't make up my mind, and provided tons of advice as to how invitations would look with different fonts and things. She was responsive, professional, and was so nice! I definitely recommend Invitation Consultants!

Sent on 11/18/2014

Ellen · Married on 07/05/2014

The invitations were beautiful. The weight of the paper was substantial, the colors vivid an the fonts beautiful. I had to put a last minute hold on them in order to change the venue and customer service was helpful and accommodating. In addition when I had a question they were able to respond immediately and solve my problem.
    I highly recommend Invitation Consultants.
    Ellen

Sent on 05/15/2014

Charlotte · Married on 06/28/2014

I ordered my invitations and they came very promptly, they were exactly what I wanted, and I liked that they could be so customized. When I had a question, I could call the customer service line, and got a real person, they were able to help me within minutes. I would recommend this website for anyone looking for really professional looking and lovely wedding invitations.

Sent on 07/02/2014

Loved my bridal shower invitations!

Sent on 04/21/2014
  • Dana

Dana · Married on 06/07/2014

My sister designed my wedding invitations (layout, pocket, image & band) but I had SUCH a hard time finding a reliable vendor who let me upload my own design and didn't cost three times my budget! Invitation Consultants were great! I had my own rep, with me throughout the process - I had so many coordinating paper & materials to work with, and was even able to come into their store in Tampa to see samples in person. Great service and all my guests loved how elegant they looked! Would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to impress on their special occasion.

Sent on 07/08/2014

Mj · Married on 05/18/2014

beautiful designs, easy to use to create your invitations, etc. We used them for the Save the Date cards, invitations, inserts, etc. They were available by phone to help me with a couple of questions. All of our items were perfect, and high quality.

Sent on 06/02/2014

Christina · Married on 05/17/2014

Extremely flexible, personal, professional. I had contacted them because my aunt was painting us a picture of the wedding location and I wanted to use that on the invitation. I was doing it online myself and it was pretty simple but I realized I wanted a flat card vs. a folding card so I contacted them and they were very accommodating, flexible. I received so many compliments on the ability to make it personal and it was possible because of the team members of Invitation Consultants. I needed an emergency order of more response cards with a different date because we sent out our invitations in waves and they were very helpful and fast with that as well.

Sent on 06/03/2014
  • User4204074 · 2+ years ago

What a great place to get invitations done! The theme I chose did not have "save the date" cards but while I was there one was "mocked" up and sent to me by email to okay. The staff are amazing and the ability to see the product online was amazing. I went in person after building everything online to see if I could get save the date cards.

Sent on 06/26/2014

Carriann · Married on 03/19/2014

I LOVE my invitations . The staff was friendly and worked with my budget and I am glad I did go with their company .

Sent on 03/22/2014