Inverness Club Reviews

4 | Toledo, OH

4 Reviews for Inverness Club

Aliya · Married on 06/18/2016

Tina with the Inverness Club did an outstanding job meeting our expectations and needs for our daughter's wedding. She orchestrated the chairs, tables, table clothes, etc. with Bartz Viviano so that we one less worry. The catering was exceptional! The service was professional and kind! Best option for our family! Thank you to Tina and the whole fantastic team at the Inverness Club in Toledo Ohio!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Natalie · Married on 05/28/2011

Sarah had everything running like clockwork. The staff was outstanding and the food delicious.

Sent on 06/24/2011

3.0

Inverness Club was a wonderful place to host my reception and wedding. The facility has many different rooms which can be used for the hosting the wedding and reception all at one place if you so desire. The dining room can hold up to 250 people without a dance floor or 200 with a large dance floor and had spectacular views of the golf course. Inverness has onsite facilities for the men and women to change clothes the day of the event which made it easy to get ready for my wedding.

The food was absolutely fabulous and they were great about working with me and my family on our food allergies. Sarah was helpful throughout the entire process but can be slow sometimes to respond. I would use Inverness Club again for an event.

Sent on 10/25/2013

3.8
      3.0

The beginning of our experience wasn't the best, the venue was beautiful but the individual we worked with was guessing and not giving us the correct info. However, once we started working with Tina, everything went smoothly and ended up perfect. None of our guests had been to a wedding there before and thought it was the coolest, most beautiful venue they had ever been to. This venue was perfect in so many ways.

Sent on 09/03/2015