Intrinsic Weddings Reviews

26 Reviews for Intrinsic Weddings

1 User photo

Intrinsic Weddings 1

Kim · Married on 05/31/2014

Choosing Intrinsic Events for day-of-coordination was by far one of the best decisions I made for my wedding! After my first meeting with Rachel and Jessica, I knew I would be in great hands. They are incredibly hardworking, creative, and organized - making sure every last detail for our wedding was accounted for.

We hired them just under a month before our backyard wedding with 80 guests. From the moment we hired them, they jumped right in to help us and went above and beyond what I expected them to do. They were always quick to respond to emails and phone calls, and always made me feel like our wedding was as important to them as it was to us. On the day of our wedding, they arrived about 6 hours before our ceremony to start decorating and greeting/managing our vendors. When I returned home from my hair and makeup appointment, I could not believe how beautiful our backyard was. They had hung flowers in tiny vases high up in our tree, setup the place cards, table cards, ceremony seating, bird seed on each chair for the processional toss, directional signs at the end of our street, mimosas for the bridal party...and so much more. At the last minute, we needed emergency double sided-tape for my dress and Rachel drove to the nearest convenience store to purchase some. As for the ceremony and reception, everything was flawless...thanks to Rachel and Jessica. I would absolutely recommend Intrinsic Events!

Sent on 06/13/2014