Intra-State Entertainment Reviews

112 | Worcester, NY

112 Reviews for Intra-State Entertainment

Darby · Married on 08/31/2013

Eric made our wedding fabulous! We could not be happier.

Eric is extremely responsive and well organized and has great ideas for making things run smoothly. He has top-notch equipment and was an absolute professional in every way.

He was able to keep the crowd going for an 8 hour wedding. He knows how to manage the flow of the formalities and also how to keep people on the dance floor. He knows what music people want to hear and also will play everything on your must-play-list. You won't be disappointed.

I am encouraging all of my friends to use him- he is really that good!

Sent on 09/10/2013

Rachel · Married on 08/10/2013

Eric and Adam did a wonderful job as our DJ. Eric was very helpful with suggesting songs that we were unsure of and offering more then one option for the key dance. The crowd interaction with games and dances help to keep a fun atmosphere throughout the evening. More then one guest commented on the great music that they played.

Sent on 09/18/2013

Marissa · Married on 08/02/2013

Eric did a fantastic job at our wedding! He was very helpful with music choices, easy to get in touch with and helped make planning the reception easy. He had great creative ideas and games to make our wedding unique and so much fun. Our guests had a fantastic time and weeks later are still raving about him as a DJ. He also provided uplighting which added to the atmosphere of the room. His wife ran the photobooth which was very convenient and she was also fun to have at our wedding. I am so happy with our choice to choose Eric, and no one else could've made our day any more special!

Sent on 08/26/2013

Danielle · Married on 07/20/2013

We used Intra-State Entertainment for our wedding in July. Eric did both the ceremony and the reception and was absolutely fabulous!

I was planning my upstate New York wedding from Atlanta, GA. He was extremely easy to work with and was wonderful at customizing our wedding to meet our needs. He was so easy to get in touch with and was very helpful. He had awesome ideas and creative suggestions!

He thought through every detail and worked alongside our wedding planner to ensure that the timing and schedule for the evening were fluid. His execution was absolutely flawless! My guests had an amazing time and I contribute all of that to Eric's talent and abilities.

We also used the photobooth aspect of Intra-State Entertainment which was greatly used by guests. It was a perfect activity during our cocktail hour. It was also a nice break from dancing for the guests during the reception. Not to mention the HILARIOUS videos and photos that my husband and I now have. We used the photo strips as the favors for the wedding so that people could have something that they actually wanted and was of themselves.

Overall, my experience with Intra-State entertainment was above and beyond fabulous and I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 09/02/2013
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 07/07/2013

Wouldn't want to have an event like this with them! Very professional & knows what it takes to make an event run smoothly while providing quality entertainment for all ages.

Sent on 09/24/2013

Leah · Married on 06/30/2013

There are not enough words to describe how amazing Intra-State Entertainment is! Eric Haley did an amazing job at our ceremony and reception. He is an extreme professional and always responded so quickly to emails/phone calls and was always ready to give advice or assistance. He truly made our wedding day perfect. My husband and I would recommend no one else but him for your big day!

Sent on 07/03/2013

Melissa · Married on 06/02/2013

Eric did a great job at our wedding. He kept in touch with us through out the entire planning process and gave us plenty of suggestions when picking songs which suited our crowd. He was professional, entertaining and it appeared as though his main goal was pleasing my husband and I. Dance floor was very crowded and our guests had a fantastic time. Eric's wife Dareth ran the photo booth and she too did a great job. The photo booth was a big hit. We can not wait to look at all the pics. We would highly recommend Eric and Dareth to anyone having a wedding or large event.

Sent on 06/07/2013

Rich · Married on 06/02/2013

Eric rocked our wedding. He was professional, entertaining, responsive, and creative. Simply put, Intra-State Entertainment is the best at what they do: making the most out of your special day and ensuring it is unforgettable

Sent on 06/07/2013

Liza · Married on 05/18/2013

Eric is great and I would highly recommend him to any of my friends or famliy! He is professional, prepared, responsive and A LOT of fun!! Everyone had a great time at my wedding and Eric is largely responsible for that! We made a great choice choosing Eric!

Sent on 05/20/2013

Mari · Married on 05/17/2013

Working with Eric was such a joy. Planning a wedding can be such a stress, but working with great, competent people makes the process so much easier, and Eric was one of those people. Eric was responsive and quick with suggestions when needed. He knows how to make it personal and YOUR day. Our wedding day was a breeze, and such a success, and we know that was in large part to Eric's presence. Thank you, for helping us pull of such a successful event!

Sent on 06/05/2013

Kelly · Married on 04/06/2013

Eric was simply amazing! He was professional, prepared, and tons of fun! He was responsive to everything that was going on during the reception and intuitively worked the crowd to get everyone involved. The night before our wedding our harpist burned her hand and could not play at the wedding ceremony. Eric stepped up and was ready and willing to get our ceremony music together at the last minute and come to the church and play it. He really set my mind at ease throughout the process. Our guests loved him and we had the best party of our lives at the reception which included the photo booth. Thank you Eric for everything you did to make our day so very special! We highly recommend Eric!

Sent on 04/11/2013

Claire · Married on 02/02/2013

The wedding would not have been complete without the photo booth. People we in the booth from start to finish, I think there was even a line at one point :). So much fun all of the guests were raving about the booth and the attendants. Eric and is Wife were great!!!! I would use them again in a heart beat.

Sent on 02/06/2013

Great DJ Services! He knows how to read the crowd and adjust the music accordingly. Great set-up and lighting! 2 thumbs up.

Sent on 10/22/2012

Dawn · Married on 09/02/2012

Eric was delightful to work with through our entire planning process. He was very flexible with the things we asked for but was able to give suggestions when we needed them. He kept the party going the whole time. One guest commented to me that "this DJ even got my husband to dance and that never happens". We also used the photo booth. I wasn't so sure how mich use it would get but it was a hit- busy the whole night and we have a nice collection of pictures. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 09/04/2012

Rochelle · Married on 09/02/2012

Phenomenal experience w/a great DJ. Eric is a real pro and our wedding went off without a hitch; great guy, very easy to communicate with, and exceptionally receptive to our ideas. The photobooth was a big hit with the guests, too. I strongly recommend Eric and Intra-State Entertainment for any occasion and I would absolutely utilize him again.

Sent on 09/04/2012

jessie · Married on 08/18/2012

Eric did such a wonderful job making our special day even more special and personal to the both of us! He made each moment from walking down the isle to cutting the cake special and moments we will never forget! Thank you.........

Sent on 09/05/2012

Chad · Married on 08/18/2012

Eric and Intrastate Entertainment were fantastic from start to finish. Eric was inquisitive because he wanted to make sure he provided exactly what we wanted. He was helpful with suggestions and thorough to ensure everything went perfectly. We really could not have been more pleased and thankful for his exceptional service. I cannot imagine any other DJ service providing better entertainment or doing it with the high level of professionalism Eric demonstrated. I recommend you consider Eric before you consider any other entertainment service.

Sent on 09/19/2012

Kayla · Married on 07/14/2012

My name is Kayla and my husband Mike would recommend Eric Haley "Intra-state Entertainment" to anyone. He is very professional and great at what he does. He played the music that we requested along with all the songs our wedding guests requested. Eric played some games with our wedding guests and they loved every minute of them. They are still talking about how much fun they had at our wedding. He kept the party going all night long. Eric also suprised us with uplighting which made our day and it added that special touch we wanted. He was great and will always be our first choice when someone asks if we know a good DJ. Intra-state Entertainment is #1.

Sent on 09/30/2012

Sarah · Married on 05/25/2012

I could go on all night about how much we loved Eric, so I'll try to stay on point. Eric was AWESOME. Seriously. He not only honored our very specific music list and taste, but he offered valuable input and ideas of things we could add to our wedding to make it even better. We've had so many people approach us and tell us how beautiful our night was, but it was really the music that made it truly memorable. Our night was absolutely perfect in our eyes, and I must say that Eric contributed a large part of this. Hiring Eric was one of the easiest and best choices we made concerning our wedding, and I recommend you do the same!

Sent on 05/30/2012

Mickie · Married on 05/19/2012

Eric was great!! very professional and fun at the same time... he was very helpful with the song selections that we needed some suggestions for...
    Very prompt, and very flexible... most of our communication was through email - very prompt responses...
    He really made our wedding and reception a lot of fun!! We are so very happy that we had Eric be such a big part of our very special day!!

Sent on 06/10/2012

Julie · Married on 10/29/2011

I wanted "The Best" and that's exactly what we got with Eric Haley. Not only is he a terrific DJ, but his sound system is awesome! Our guests were dancing and having a blast the entire evening and we even asked Eric to stay a little later because everyone was having such fun. We also had arranged for a singing group to come in and sing 3 special songs to our daughter and her husband and Eric was very willing to work with us to make this happen. You will not be disappointed if you hire Intrastate Entertainment!

Sent on 11/01/2011

Kara · Married on 10/08/2011

Eric was amazing! He went out of his way to make our day PERFECT! He provided music for both our church ceremony as well as our reception. Everything was flawless and we had an amazing time. Thanks to Eric, we had people up singing and dancing through dinner and the rest of the night. We can't thank him enough for the quality of service and dedication he has to his couples!

Sent on 10/30/2011
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/17/2011

I cannot say enough about Eric from Intra-State Entertainment. I knew him through friends and from him DJ-ing their weddings and events so I knew I liked his style. Not only did he do my wedding, he drove 6 hours to do it! He came through with every request I had and helped make our wedding day run smoothly! What a party we had! Eric had everyone out on the dance floor and I couldn't have asked for more!

Sent on 10/11/2011

Renee · Married on 09/10/2011

Eric from Intra-State Entertainment was AMAZING! I'm a control freak, a very type-A personality so I'm very particular with details and Eric handled everything perfectly. Easy to get ahold of, easy to work with and even when we had flooding in our area, he assured me that he would be there even if he had to haul his equipment in on a Kubota. I could not have been happier with Eric. My husband and I have wonderful memories of our wedding night because of Eric's above and beyond personality. He's not just a DJ, he's a master of ceremonies and "fun-starter."

Sent on 09/14/2011

Kara · Married on 08/13/2011

We couldn't have chosen a better DJ for our event! Eric was outgoing, pleasant and friendly. He was quick to reply to requests and inquiries prior to the event, and clearly had a thorough knowledge of music and wedding reception formalities. His ability to read a crowd is unsurpassed! Guests continuously complimented his services at the event and in the days following!

Sent on 08/20/2011